Author Topic: About comet and mabus  (Read 6912 times)

Sigmahokies

• View Profile
About comet and mabus
« on: July 23, 2013, 12:55:41 PM »
Since you all talking about comet, I don't think it is actually comet. I believe Nostradamus mean "comet" is a missile because he lived in 16th century when missile is not exist, obviously, there is no vocabulary for "missile" in that time. So, Nostradamus just made a objective in his mind to describe something in the sky, so he called "comet". I believe he meant "comet" as MISSILE.
Now, about Mabus - Trying to use your own voice "mabus", to me, it sound like machine or mapus, because in voice, mabus - ma b use, maybe B and P have same speech form, but only different how volume on those letters. Remember, Mabus is an anagram word.

jasoniq

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: About comet and mabus
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 09:37:40 AM »
He knew what a comet is. He saw it in these times. gwbush is responsible for over a million deaths and birth defects. No one else in these times is.

jasoniq

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 11:49:19 AM »
The undoing of people and animals has already begun. The stories of starvation/famine that the media keeps from us are horrible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLoS8mTe-BQ

The elite are seeing to it that the elite are the only ones to survive. Monsanto is killing our growing fields. The worse times are right in front of us.

The red rain has already come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIMQ5lFF3m4

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 11:49:19 AM »

cusack5239

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 10:39:25 PM »
The comet is a bearded star. Some comets are in the sky prominently for a long while. Nostradamus calls the asteroid due to hit earth in an extension event the "King of Terror from the sky."   CX, Q72

If it is a missal, it could be Vladimir Putin and his nuclear missals headed for the US any day now. viz King of Terror-Putin