Author Topic: The Current Assistant of the Past 3 Antichrists Is...  (Read 21336 times)

3headphones

• View Profile
The Current Assistant of the Past 3 Antichrists Is...
« on: December 27, 2010, 10:04:06 PM »
As a victim of stalking and torture by the current Antichrist, I can decipher a few of the quatrains for many of the "experts" who postulate quandaries on Nostradamus' quatrains. On a side note, I believe the act of following the quatrains is idolatrous and we should only rely on Christ's teaching that "nobody but the Father in heaven knows the hour and day..." Nonetheless, since a few of the quatrains on the Antichrists are only known by me, I'll go ahead and offer my proof and insight. (that is, if this thread isn't first taken down to prevent others from obtaining prescience of his plans currently being carried out behind closed doors).

BACKGROUND:

I am a 33 year old American citizen from the Mid-West region of the United States. I lived a normal life growing up as a child until one night I ran into a precarious group of individuals when I was 22 years old. Approximately 6 months prior to the time I was approached, I noticed that my ideas were being played out in the media weeks after I would conceive them, particularly in comedy skits on Saturday Night Live and in a few movies (i.e., Fight Club, Nurse Betty, etc.). I was given an offer by the group at gunpoint that I refused. To coerce me to comply, various friends and loose acquaintances were threatened and then raped. After realizing that a certain individual who lead the group was reading my energies to sense fear when choosing rape victims (including celebrities and politicians), I realized that the reason my ideas were being broadcasted into the mainstream media was because they were previously using my ideas for the cinema and television. To prevent further rapes and possible deaths, an offer by me was made on behalf of the victims: for an indefinite time, I would allow them to continue using my ideas for the cinema, television and political scandals. The end result? Over 500 years of Illuminati members (i.e., the Satanic cult and the current Antichrist) using my ideas to create scandals to control the world and lead souls to Hell to ultimately end Christianity.

Century 1, Quatrain 45

Secteur de sectes grand peine au delateur,
Beste en theatre dressŽ le ieu scenique,
Du faict antique ennobly l'inuenteur,
Par sectes monde confus & schismatiques.

A founder of sects, much trouble for the accuser:
A beast in the theatre prepares the scene and plot.
The author ennobled by acts of older times;
the world is confused by schismatic sects.

In the book, "To the Priests, Our Lady's Beloved Sons," the Blessed Virgin gives locutions to a priest and tells us clearly that the Antichrist is the man who acts on behalf of the statute or idol (i.e., the television (according to a former locution in the book)) spoken of in the Book of Revelations (Chapter 13) that will be established in the place of Christ to be adored by all the inhabitants of the world.

To the Priests, Our Ladies Beloved Sons: The Number of the Beast 666 (see http://www.mater-veritas.com/lang/eng/diary_index/407.htm)

"Lucifer, the ancient serpent, the devil or Satan, the Red Dragon, becomes, in these last times, the Antichrist. The Apostle John already affirmed that whoever denies that Jesus Christ is God, that person is the Antichrist. The-statue or idol, built in honor of the Beast to be adored by all men, is the Antichrist..."

Nostradamus' quatrain that states, "A beast in the theater prepares the scene and plot" is in reference to the Antichrist, the man who coerced me to give my ideas. I am the author of the ideas. The current plot is to unite the Western world under the same political hierarchy as the Holy Roman Empire, where the Antichrist will then place himself at the throne of God, i.e., the Papacy.

I will divulge more facts in the days to come, including corroborating evidence of the Satanic mind reading and harassment that continues to the present day as proof of the mind reading for media ideas for scandals and wars. They will attempt to deny my post with attacks. May the Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

3headphones

• View Profile
Re: The Current Assistant of the Past 3 Antichrists Is...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2010, 10:09:09 PM »
There exists some proof of propaganda on the internet that the Illuminati and Antichrist are currently using my ideas for public scandals. The most notable is a current plot to bring the Antichrist to power because of an assassination of President Obama in 2011 or 2012. Proof of the Illuminati's plot currently exists on the internet in response to a federal civil lawsuit filed by me against them.

At the beginning of 2010, I feared that the Illuminati would want to murder me for a lawsuit that I filed against them and the US Government in 2009. The lawsuit was filed for the Government intentionally allowing the Illuminati stalking, extortion and torture for 10 years. In accord with their attempt to prey on my fears and ideas for media scandals, the Illuminati (and their puppet, the Antichrist) proceeded to flood the internet with propaganda about my thoughts of a "mysterious virgin wanted dead" and a "blood-thirsty" leader who would take power as a result of the mysterious virgin (I assigned the name "mysterious virgin" to myself as a result of 10 years of being stalked and extorted without any intimate relationships). (For a reference to the propaganda, see the website: http://knowthelies.wordpress.com/2009/12/11/nostradamus-predicted-world-war-iii-for-2010/). Over 100 websites refer to Century X, Quatrain X as proof of Nostradamus' prediction that the "mysterious virgin" would be wanted dead and that a blood-thirsty leader would rise. The problem with the websites is that the excerpt about a "mysterious virgin" and "the arch of fury" (referring to my hometown, St. Louis, MO) doesn't exist in Century X, Quatrain X. It was entirely fabricated by the Illuminati as part of the stalking, extortion and exaction campaign designed against me.

In light of my ideas being put into the media spotlight for the Antichrist to create public scandals (see my former post), the internet propaganda about the "mysterious virgin" and "Satan's arch of fury" gives us an insight into the minds of the Illuminati and Antichrist. On close inspection, the internet propaganda eludes to a current plot to assassinate President Barrack Obama as a result of the criminal treason being committed by the judges refusing to act in my lawsuit. The plot is confirmed by Century II, Quatrain 62:

CENTURY II, QUATRAIN 62

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Experts agree that Mabus is President Obama. In light of the bribery of judges being openly committed in my lawsuit and it being broadcasted all over the internet, the Illuminati will attempt to assume their control over the world by assassinating President Obama and then initiating World War III. At that time, a country (or person) will come forward to seek vengeance against the US Government. In light of my due date in the Supreme Court in March 2011, and the Supreme Court's denial of my Complaint that will confirm the Satanic treason conspiracy 1 month later in April 2011, the Antichrist will take over the Kingdom by intrigue. The end result will be the Illuminati's assassination of President Obama on or around November of 2011 or 2012 and the rise of a blood-thirsty leader, the Antichrist!

Truly In Christ.

P.S. I have not received any responses or viewers, therefore, evidence of the Satanic mind reading and thus proof of ALL my allegations will be withheld until a significant number of viewers is obtained.

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 05:54:33 PM »
In Nostradamus the timeline goes:

---> Russia attacks Europe and eventually gets into a nuclear war with America.

---> Europe is overwhelmed by Muslim terrorism.

---> The Russians switch sides and join with Europe.

---> Chiren (Chyren) leads Europe, America and Russia to a victory over the Muslim forces.

---> Peace is restored, but decades later wars start up again.

----------------------------------------------

In Nostradamus it is Russia that acts first, not America or Europe, so you need to play with your story a little to get it to work.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 06:09:03 PM by safe »

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2011, 04:39:00 AM »
Most odd the New Testament has been found to carry more errors than almost any other text and worse yet nothing mentioned within it, has ever come to pass so either the Popes of Rome have carried out  a huge scam or the matters mentioned within are a long way off.
Just for the record there never was a Virgin Mary it is or was a translation mistake that never was corrected.
But it does make, for a gender friendly church :)

genghis99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 12:58:44 AM »
"It's a toss-up between Bryce Lambert and Josh Tuftin."

What role do Mahammad IV and Belhassen Trabelsi have to play in assisting the Antichrist?

c.8 q.50
The plague around Capellades,
another famine is near to Sagunto;
the knightly bastard of the good old man
will cause the great one of Tunis to lose his head.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 08:27:40 PM by genghis99 »

nunyabizz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2011, 01:13:15 AM »
and i thought my seeing things that come to pass was scary. ::)
I only have to watch out for the gov., and the men in the little white coats.
If what your saying is 1/2 true i would think you would be running not sitting in your nice house typing on the internet.
and do you know what Illuminati means (to enlighten).
I guess because i calibrate the god in all things i must be an Antichrist.
I thought that there is no one way. Each person is touched bye God when he gave them life. And each person returns to him.
 A good deed done in the name of Lucifer Is still a good deed, A bad done in the name of god is still a bad. All will be judge according to his or her heart, not my any other person.
You can preach All you want But the only one who truly believes you is you maybe.
In my personal past i have found the more a person tried to convert others to what they believe is a need to justify the believe.
Being mad because other have the same ideas you have and make good on them is not going to get you anywhere in count or in life.
Here is a saying you mite want to thing about. It is better to remain silent and thought the fool, then to open the mouth and remove all doubt.
I do not come onto any web site and draw attention to myself  by saying look at me here i am.
I would like to think i have help get passed a few assassination attempts already.
I hide until i have something that maybe of help to others and post it. I do not cry about poor poor me.
Wishing to be a martyr is honorable for a virgin i guess. having lost that at the ripe old age of three i wouldn't know.
Just to let you know if the powers that be wanted you dead they would not stop until you were, And top of the list trying would be a lot of christen churches.
To me the Antichrist is the intolerance of people. People trying to force others to give lip service to one belief over another.
Weather it be Islam,Catholic,Lutheran, or any other religion. I'm happy you have something you believe in how ever please know we will agree to disagree and leave it at that.
I have read you post three times and still can't quite understand out what your trying to say other then look at poor me.      

Your ideas ?
I see a lot about law suits and Quatrains. Are you saying Nostradamus is your idea ? All scandals in the news are from you?
 I'm OK when i see but I'm not that good. I mite see three or four things that can help others in a year.  Why not try to help others With what you see Instead of  fussing about who may or may not have wronged you.
You may feel like I'm attacking you i am not. you ask for opinions I'm giving you mine. oh and a factoid  
God marked  people on the forehead revelation7
« Last Edit: February 08, 2011, 01:33:58 AM by nunyabizz »

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 11:34:16 AM »
If what your saying is 1/2 true i would think you would be running not sitting in your nice house typing on the internet.

I think this person is now experiencing the "other dimensions" that exist in reality.  Science teaches that there are strange ways going on at the level of the electron (quantum physics) and our minds bathe in that strangeness all day long.  Consciousness is actually the quantum effects of electrons passing back and forth between neurons, etc...  The universe is more complex than it appears on the surface.

This person will either "move forward" in knowledge and become accepting of themselves as a possible "medium" (with all the flaws associated with that) or they will "move backward" and accept the chemical solution of modern medicine.

He's schizophrenic. (obviously)

The only difference between schizophrenia and being a medium is mastery.

Based on modern medicine Nostradamus was "schizophrenic" because he saw things that were not physically in front of him.  The entire Nostradamus vision is a "schizophrenic" vision of the future.

So the guy is like a "rookie medium", untrained, flailing around, but you never know, with luck he will "win" in the end and become a master.

He is highly susceptable to suicide as a way to "evade" what he thinks is a material threat.  There is no "real threat" for him, but it's the psychic strain that he is having trouble handling.

So it's:

Mastery
Suicide (or Murder...   Jared Loughner was an example of that)
Medication

...one of those three.

-------------------------------------

If this person can get his mind "tamed" then he can begin to really understand Nostradamus.  I've been aware of Nostradamus for a decade now and it's surprising how as you study more and more you realize that he's literally set up a picture of events that is extremely plausible.  20 years ago if you suggested that a Muslim Caliphate would explode in the middle east and that attacks would be directed to places like Europe you would have been laughed at.  But now those are all becoming true and this tells us that schizophrenic people who master their occult skills can be of great value.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 11:52:11 AM by safe »

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2011, 05:12:41 PM »
"20 years ago if you suggested that a Muslim Caliphate would explode in the middle east and that attacks would be directed to places like Europe you would have been laughed at.  But now those are all becoming true and this tells us that schizophrenic people who master their occult skills can be of great value."

Not so, Charles De Fontbrune put out 2 books (In English) in 1980/3 that most western commentators try to emulate, this day with a similar theme as do his subsequent books (in French)

Loneliness and mental disorder, are no way to view future events.

genghis99

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 01:32:49 PM »
Does anyone remember what the significance was of the scar the Antichrist is supposed to have or the mark of the beast or whatever it's called? Or was it the Antichrist at all, or the False Witness?

3d-aholic

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2011, 12:22:07 PM »
No...Russia never attacks the US.
In fact, Russia will be somewhat on the sidelines at the start of WWIII, against us, but not for us.

They will only enter close to the end of WWIII, on the side of the US...and they will be the tipping balance that actually keeps the US from loosing.  So don't HATE the Russians.

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2011, 04:06:17 AM »
It is not a case of hating anyone, history moves it it's own way and takes no sides, increasing population means more constraints.
Those that are in control will move over for a new regime/s to do as they will.

jeffb2066

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2011, 11:52:02 AM »
I've worked with persons with Mental illness for most of the past 11 years, and I can clearly see some of my current and former clients in this posting. 'They give me these meds, but they are really poison.' (Without the meds, the guy is trying to catch bullets with his teeth, or punch 3-year-olds, or whatever else his delusion tells him to do.) 'The CIA is using mind control on me.' (Why would the CIA use mind control on someone with no useful skills, working at Chickenland part-time?' 'I'm the only person who can solve this problem.' (6.5 BILLION people on the planet currently, but he's the only one who can find a solution??? MEGALOMANIA!!!)

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 05:11:47 PM »
Don't forget the "Certainty of ignorance" a big factor in most forums!  :-[

anything