Author Topic: The "Standard Picture"  (Read 64491 times)

safe

• View Profile
Re: The "Standard Picture"
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2011, 05:58:59 PM »
The Henry character emerges, after the defeat of the west!

Again this is false.

Europe will suffer from terrorism.  What we are seeing in the middle east is the early stages where the Muslim world gets the idea that it can defeat the West. (a dumb idea)

But if you've actually studied what Nostradamus is saying the "bottom line" is that in WWIII the Muslims lose.

I post the definitive info just to remind everyone what will be:

The great Chyren will be the Chief of the World,
after "Plus oultre" loved, feared and dreaded.
His fame and praise go beyond the heavens
and he will be greatly satisfied with the sole title of victor - VI.70

For hereupon the principal Eastern chief will be vanquished by the Northerners and Westerners, and most of his people, stirred up, will be put to death, overwhelmed or scattered. His children, offspring of many women, will be imprisoned. Then will be accomplished the prophecy of the Royal Prophet, Let him hear the groaning of the captives, that he might deliver the children of those doomed to die.

What great oppression will then fall upon the Princes and Governors of Kingdoms, especially those which will be maritime and Eastern, whose tongues will be intermingled with all others: the tongue of the Latins, and of the Arabs, via the Phoenicians. And all these Eastern Kings will be chased, overthrown and exterminated, but not altogether, by means of the forces of the Kings of the North, and because of the drawing near of our age through the three secretly united in the search for death, treacherously laying traps for one another. This renewed Triumvirate will last for seven years, and the renown of this sect will extend around the world. The sacrifice of the hole and immaculate Wafer will be sustained.

Then the Lords of “Aquilon” [the North], two in number, will be victorious over the Easterners, and so great a noise and bellicose tumult will they make amongst them that all the East will tremble in terror of these brothers, yet not brothers, of “Aquilon” [the North].

The Lords of “Aquilon” are Russia and America... the countries that own all the nukes.

People who are hoping that the Muslims will win should HATE Nostradamus because he says they lose...

« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 06:01:25 PM by safe »

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2011, 07:41:27 AM »
NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #6-101

THE LAW ISSUED AGAINST INEPT CRITICS

Let those who read this verse consider it profoundly,
Let the profane and the ignorant herd keep away:
And far away all Astrologers, Idiots and Barbarians,
May he who does otherwise be subject to the sacred rite.

...from the perspective of Nostradamus those not of the West are the barbarians.
He cautions that many people will use his Quatrains for their own purposes over time.

Note: The "sacred rite" suggests Nostradamus was probably in a secret society.

During WWII the Germans "used" Nostradamus to predict German victory.  Unfortunately
there were German researchers that started to realize that Nostradamus was predicting
that the Germans would LOSE WWII and they would quickly be shot by the German
authorities for being disobedient.  Killing the messenger didn't change the outcome.

Truth does not respect tyrants, barbarians, astrologers...  or radical Muslim prophets
when it comes to Nostradamus !!!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 07:46:17 AM by safe »

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2011, 09:06:33 PM »
But those who know, Know that Nostradamus did NOT write that rhyme but lifted it from the Jambilicus. ;(

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 30, 2011, 06:25:32 AM »
"...and because of the drawing near of our age through the three secretly united in the search for death, treacherously laying traps for one another. This renewed Triumvirate will last for seven years, and the renown of this sect will extend around the world."

What countries or regions in the middle east make up the Triumvirate?

My guess would be that the countries would be those with large populations.

The first most obvious choice is Iran.  No debate needed.

The second could be Egypt if things go as we expect with the revolution there and the Muslim Brotherhood takes over.

The third is Turkey.  I vaguely remember a discussion about this topic about eight years ago (gives an idea how long I've thought about this stuff) There is a some quatrain somewhere that suggests that Turkey is the last to fall.

If it's a count to "three" we are now on "two"....
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 11:59:51 AM by safe »

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2011, 06:05:31 PM »
Consider perhaps the new masters the Subcontinent!

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 30, 2011, 08:19:59 PM »
Until Chiren this will be true...  the middle east is predicted by Nostradamus to
have a short lived reign.

Like Nazi Germany... the Muslims will have their day.

(and like the Nazi's they lose in the end)

A coincidence that the Muslim Brotherhood modeled itself after the ideas
of Nazi Germany?  I don't think so, they are of the same seed.  The
"demon seed" does not win WWIII in the end. (nor did it win WWII)

The "good guys" win WWIII, so the Muslims lose.

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 30, 2011, 08:33:11 PM »
The Arab Prince Mars, Sun, Venus, Leo,
The rule of the Church will succumb by sea:
Towards Persia very nearly a million men,
The true serpent will invade Byzantium and Egypt.
~ Nostradamus Century V, Quatrain 25

Iran (Persia) is already radicalized. (long ago)

Egypt seems to be well on their way to radicalization.

Byzantium is Turkey.  Turkey will also fall to Muslim radicals at
some point.

Saudi Arabia will fall eventually, but I don't know in which order
the countries fall.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 08:36:13 PM by safe »

nunyabizz

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2011, 11:42:10 PM »
just a little new factoid (he he) they have now found that the big bang was not the start of time, but caused by it. so to come to this discovery they most have went beyond the big bang.
I know nothing about nothing so am just an illusion. ( huggles )

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2011, 09:17:12 AM »
Well, your posting seems a little off, but not too bad.  Worth maybe reviewing what
time is after all.

Mankind perceives time based on the physics that our bodies experience.  For whatever
reason our large molecules are limited in three dimensions and our interactions process
at a rate that gives us the perception of time.

However, on the scale of the very small (the electron is small because it is the size of
a quantum) we know of physics that follow a set of rules (Quantum Physics) that do NOT
require three dimensions.

For example:

In Quantum Physics you can get two electrons in coherence with each other (a sort of
locked parallel state) and then separate those electrons apart.  Now you take one
electron (in a special container) fifty miles away.  You now alter the movement of one
electron and the other one that is far away is ALSO altered.  The principle of "locality"
can be broken !!!  (no joke, look it up)

The "bottom line" is our brains have consciousness as a result of electrons which are
operating in a framework of dimensions that is beyond our comprehension.  There are
no theories that comprehend nature fully.  (it's fragmented into more than one theory)

When we die, or if we are "Mediums" we seem to be able to go to a mental state where
time does not exist.  The "truth" seems to be that everyone could be a Nostradamus and
be able to see through time.  In practice this is not true, but in theory it should be.

In heaven we are all like Nostradamus...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 09:18:51 AM by safe »

nunyabizz

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2011, 09:12:40 PM »
I'm no Halkens or anything like that. I do how ever know in my core that the same space witch makes up the big spaces between planets is the same as the space between neutrons. I just can't get how i know on paper. The formula in in my head kinda but when i try to put what i see to paper it just doesn't get to the paper. As far as time goes, My thought are WE each  make time. The more I interact we others the more limits i build to prove i co-exist with others. When I'm in my own space i move in and out of time at will. Quantum Physics just as Dimensions are self limiting manipulations proving co-existence. consciousness is not a result of electrons it builds limits bye focusing on man made rules and laws. You can be, do, and go anywhere and time you wish if you can let go of the limits you have built for your self.  Comprehension and articulation There is a difference. To say something is beyond comprehension is not a proper statement. To see the something is beyond comprehension just means that what is there can not be articulated to others at this time. Thus adding to the self limiting manipulations.
I also put forth the principle that all things are connected and affected by all things. the scale doesn't matter. I personally do not choose to limit my self anymore then i have to. Sometimes i get confused to witch where i am, so i let it go and be that witch i am at the time. I also enjoy the interaction between others and two dimensions. I've never quite understood the third dimension. the only way to really prove it would be to step outside the body. So to interact with others you must have form and limits. I'm not very good at getting what i know on to the paper.

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2011, 09:04:45 AM »
Hopefully you are at least being sincere.

Your ability to express a clear idea is not very good as evidenced by that posting.

However, assuming you are trying your best then it's okay.

As you say:

"Comprehension and articulation There is a difference."

...yes, it is rare for someone to be able to clearly articulate what they understand.

----------------------------

I see things fairly clearly at this stage in life.  When I was younger it all made no sense
and it was all confusing.  Suffice to say that Nostradamus and other Mediums have it
right.  Reality is actually "without time" or more accurately "all time is connected into
a single unity".  There is no bullshit about it.  When we die and enter a kind of afterlife
we simply exist permanently in the same way as a Medium experiences for moments.

Death is the affirmation of Nostradamus for all of us.

(it's when we know for sure)

Until we die and go to the afterlife we have to put up with devils that live in our world
that deny the timelessness.  That's the deal called "life".  (doubt is the human condition)

You thought it would be easy?

« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 09:10:13 AM by safe »

nunyabizz

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2011, 10:18:35 AM »
I'm quite sincere in with i know to be truth for me.  I also do not believe in death. I think  my ability to express things is very good, just not to others. As i have said in the other post we each build limits on are self's and mine is not having a very good rasp of written language. What you call Devils i call self made limits. What you call afterlife i call limit removal.  You see in order for the devil to control your thinking would be to give him control of yourself. I choose not to give control to anything outside of self. When in human form as you have put it The world and all others begins and ends at your noes. (how to get this out right)   In my world We are all god. Not from god. We all touch everything. time and timelessness are the same thing.

being is easy, getting out of it alive is hard.

I disagree about the affirmation of Nostradamus being Death.
I see Him as having found some of the universal road signs for the rest of us.
I do not beieve he is even now dead.

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2011, 10:19:32 AM »
I disagree about the affirmation of Nostradamus being Death.

What I mean is that Mediums like Nostradamus see reality for what it is...  without linear time...  so that all time is experienced at once.  The afterlife (death) is when our conscious minds exit the attachment to the body and become reacquainted with reality again.  Life is the illusion (linear time) and in death we regain knowledge of the truth in the afterlife.

The Medium "sees" the same world as a dead person does... the afterlife. (without linear time)

In a sense we all become like Nostradamus in death because we "see" the same afterlife.

Our souls all co-mingle in death because the "collective unconscious" is for all forms of conscious life.  We would co-mingle with dead trees too, but just as with life it's not very interesting.  Our souls would naturally harmonize with certain things and not with others based on who we were in life.  Those with a troubled life might find the afterlife as a "hell".  Most would adjust and see it as a sort of "heaven", but it's mostly about how you see things in life.  It's better to be prepared for death than not to be, but that's not always up to your control depending on your fate.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 10:26:51 AM by safe »

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2011, 04:38:28 PM »
Nice to see conjecture at work and the indoctrination one carries however:
Not my view but a standard picture nonetheless done with some study and care:
FUTURE WARS
Most of humanity wishes for peace and concord between nations. A world without warfare is a wonderful dream, but Nostradamus speaks of horrible future conflicts and lethal new weaponry before the thousand years of peace begins. He speaks of war in Spain and southern France in the area of the Pyrenees Mountains. The Prophet foresees a desolate Paris. In C 3 Q 93 he writes:
In Avignon the chief of the whole empire
Will make a stop because Paris is desolate:
Tricast will hold the Annibalique ire:
Lyon by the change will be ill consoled.
The enigmatic Hannibal is predicted to destroy Rome and the Vatican. Nostradamus foresees a Persian (Iranian) leader will arise who will invade Turkey, Greece, and Macedonia with the war spreading throughout the Balkans. The Adriatic Sea area will see future conflict in southern Italy, along the eastern Italian coastline and in the northern Adriatic areas.
Nostradamus names the leaders of these wars “Hannibal,” “Ogmios,” “The Great Arab,” “Selin,” and the great “Chyren, Christian King of the World.” The Anti-Christ will arise and persecute the church and the people of the entire globe. His war will last twenty-seven years.
It is imperative to find the correct sequence to the quatrains so that we may all know how the
predictions of Nostradamus will fit into our future and so be better prepared.

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2011, 09:14:32 AM »
You seem to be just at the beginning of discovery of what the story is about.

I've been at this for about a decade now and over time the quatrains and the
Letter to Henry gradually sink in.  The "Standard Picture" is simply the most
efficient and condensed way to describe the coming timeline.

I will repeat the basics:

First, Nostradamus was clearly pro-Western, pro-France, and pro-Christian
and all his references are biased in the way they are phrased.  If you do not
know this you lack a central key to understanding.  The result of this bias is
that Nostradamus tends to see the "Good Guys" as the West and the "Bad
Guys" as the East.  When Nostradamus talks of an evil "Serpent" you can
be certain he is talking about Islam.

Secondly there is the WWIII outline.  To quickly review we see that the Muslims
unify into a Triumvirate that lasts (at it's most unified) for seven years, but may
actually be longer if you count periods of disunity.  The Muslims form this Caliphate
in the coming years, but they eventually betray each other and they lose the war
because of a combination of disunity and Western determination.

Finally, Chiren is a character that is the central leader of Western forces.  Chiren
chases down the terrorists and places them into prisons and even appears to do
some torture on them, but he is eventually praised for releasing the children of
these terrorists.  It is this last act of generosity towards the Muslims that is seen
as an example of his wise leadership.

After a long and ugly WWIII it is the West that is victorious over the East.

That's the basic story...

There are Muslims that have convinced themselves that they can defeat the
West and it is because of this ideology that they will be inspired to fight.  If you
are a radical Muslim intent on jhihad then Nostradamus is a "bummer" because
his story says that the Muslims lose.

So you can ask yourself:

"Do I see the future the way Nostradamus sees it or how the terrorists see it?"

...it's up to you to be true to the facts.  (many try to invert Nostradamus for their
own personal agendas, but truth is unchanging in this case)

Nostradamus was of the West.  His bias was with the West.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 09:32:44 AM by safe »