Author Topic: The "Standard Picture"  (Read 64409 times)

safe

• View Profile
Re: The "Standard Picture"
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 09:15:04 AM »
...one can literally claim anything attributed to the French prognosticator !

I can understand your misunderstanding.

The quote was actually from this site:

http://ww-iii.tripod.com/

...which I've been referring to as the inspiration of the "Standard Picture" which this thread is about.

While that website uses Nostradamus as a reference they actually go beyond him and include all other sources that can be found to arrive at the final picture.

So technically I was NOT saying it was attributed to Nostradamus, but to the website.

This is more from that website:

My approach to deciphering the quatrains is based on the assumption that if a world wide war of this magnitude indeed takes place, it must have been mentioned in prophecies written in various religious texts and prophecies of non-religious nature which are part of the folklore of different cultures. I believe that a comparative study of all such prophecies vis-à-vis those of Nostradamus,  along with insights into the local culture, tradition, history etc. may enable us to construct a more detailed picture of the prophesized events than what is possible by studying an individual prophecy in isolation. Most of these prophecies concentrate on the local perspective of a global war. But by finding out the similarities with other prophecies, we can find the global connection of the local events.

...so it's a "derivative" site, not all source material from a single source.

----------------------------

This gets back to the original idea of the thread that there is a reality to all of this and what we are really talking about is the collective knowledge extracted from the "Quantum Coherence" world we live in by many people who are Mediums.

In the "big picture" Nostradamus is not unique... he is but one Medium of many who have used their skill to catch a glipse into the future.

So we are thankful for ALL KNOWLEDGE and not just Nostradamus.

We aren't "Nostradamus Snobs" if you catch my drift...  (astrologer types)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 09:26:09 AM by safe »

ods

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2010, 03:08:49 AM »
In my opinion this comparison in not very far away from the explanation given by Nostradamus; obviously there are differences at all, and some other problems still remain unsolved. But the assumtion, that we human beings are only and solely a biological machine, makes a valid prediction in the future impossible. Nevertheless I know, that this assumption is popular.

This was the primary obstacle that I was hoping to address.

As "modern humans" who are trained as rational beings all the vague occult knowledge of Nostradamus can seem like absolute garbage. 
My goal was to present (using Quantum Physical truths) a framework of the world and how our biology and electrical consciousness might interact so that Mediums are not just fools or scoundrels.

Yes, I see that. However, in my opinion this will not work. But we will very likely not solve the differences.

What you say about WWIII sounds good. I had a simmilar opinion about 25 years ago. But nothing happend there; I was completely wrong. And unfortunally that is the destiny of all(?) people, who are interpreting Nostradamus. We will see what will happen, and I wish you success with the interpretation (only the interpretation, I will not live in a war zone).

I cannot find a connection between Chiren and your quotation of the Letter to Henry. Assuming, that your quotation means WWIII, do you have an additional hint, that Chiren is involved here?

One note: for X.80 you gave a wrong text or wrong number.

@Ecosse:
To be practising "the dark arts" puts Nostradamus outside the church as well as his jokes about the Virgin!

"Occult" is not necessarily "dark art". Nostradamus was not thrown out of the church. And I also see no jokes about the virgin.

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2010, 09:28:41 AM »
I cannot find a connection between Chiren and your quotation of the Letter to Henry. Assuming, that your quotation means WWIII, do you have an additional hint, that Chiren is involved here?

The Letter to Henry is supposed to be a broad overview of time and the quatrains are like little snapshots of individual events.  Chiren (Chyren) is clearly described as a "Great Leader" in the quatrains, but in the Letter he's referred to indirectly if at all. (will have to look back on it)

[I.63]
Pestilences extinguished, the world becomes smaller,
for a long time the lands will be inhabited peacefully.
People will travel safely through the sky, land and seas :
then wars will start up again

How long is "for a long time"?

You say that once 25 years ago you expected Russia and America (the two brothers) to go to war, except that in Nostradamus he has a quatrain that talks about how there is peace first before the war.  I've often used the analogy of a GLACIER when dealing with intuitive Medium like events.  Just like with a glacier it appears to not move to the naked eye, but in fact it is moving, but so slowly as to be impossible to notice.  When a big chunk breaks off a glacier that's like a Nostradamus Quatrain...  an actual "event".  One has to ask oneself if one only counts the actual breaking off of the chunk as the "event" or is the whole "process" of glacial movement the "event"?

I think you just have to set a "Standard Picture" of expectation and then wait.

...so far nothing has happened to siginificantly change the expectations, so why would one give up on those expectations?

Creating Failure

The process for disilusionment usually goes like this:

Step One: Assume a short and tight timeline and an event to occur within it.

Step Two: Wait for the timeline to expire.

Step Three: Become disillusioned and then attack the next person that makes a poor framework.

What is better is to have open ended timelines (glacial) and wait without prejudice.  If events deviate from your "Standard Picture" significantly then you would have to realize something was wrong.

A case in point:

Here in America it "made no sense" for Obama to be elected.  From the Nostradamus perspective we are soon to enter the "Age of Chiren" which is a conservative and self protective period (more along the lines of the Tea Party) not the "Hope and Change" that Obama fantasized about in 2008.  At that time I was beginning to think that the whole "Standard Picture" timeline was wrong, but now it's clear it was not wrong.  Obama is an insignificant bump in the road to something else.

Sometimes "sticking to the Standard Picture" even when on the surface it appears wrong (momentarily) allows you to see the priorities that Nostradamus had.

Nostradamus was a LOVER of leadership like that of Chiren.  He chose to celebrate the leaders he liked and ignored those he did not.  Nostradamus would not have thought Obama worthy of mention in history so he didn't.  Omission is something to add to the "glacial view" to fill out the timeline.  Nostradamus hits just the "peaks" and only where HE thinks it's important.

There is such a thing as a "Nostradamus Bias". (absorb his bias and you see his view)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 09:40:45 AM by safe »

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2010, 04:48:01 PM »
Chiren and the Letter To Henry...

In the Quatrains Nostradamus clearly talks about a "Great King" of Europe named Chiren (Chyren) that sits in a leadership position of the Western forces fighting against the Easterners. (Muslims)

But in The Letter To Henry this is as close as Nostradamus gets to naming Chiren:

What great oppression will then fall upon the Princes and Governors of Kingdoms, especially those which will be maritime and Eastern, whose tongues will be intermingled with all others: the tongue of the Latins, and of the Arabs, via the Phoenicians. And all these Eastern Kings will be chased, overthrown and exterminated, but not altogether, by means of the forces of the Kings of the North, and because of the drawing near of our age through the three secretly united in the search for death, treacherously laying traps for one another.

The grammer on this is diffucult...  I've seen people diverge widely on what they think this means, but if we see it as part of a whole it makes more sense.  Let me try to restate this in modern english grammer:

The leaders of the Muslim forces (their people now speak many languages, not just arabic) will all be defeated in battle, however, it's not just because of the Western leaders that they fail.  Another reason the Muslims fail is that they have a lot of infighting between differing Muslim groups fighting for control. (sunni, shiite, indonesian muslims, etc)

...when one translates into modern grammer it makes sense.  Chiren would just be one of the Western leaders in this reference.  Remember that it's the combined leadership of the Americans, Russians and Europeans that come together under Chiren to finally defeat the Muslims that apparently get a lot further along (with their attacks) than we might expect right now.  This is probably due in part because the war starts with Russia and America on opposite sides and they pretty much take each other out of the war early on.  The power vacuum is filled by the Muslims who simply see a great opportunity to press their advantage.  Nostradamus seems to admire
Chiren a great deal because he's French or from some place nearby and again this is the "Nostradamus Bias" popping up again.  Nostradamus was from France so he tends to overly glorify Chiren.  In truth all the Western forces defeat the Muslims who are for the most part simply thugs and terrorists causing trouble.   It's easier to cause trouble as a terrorist than to try to defend against it. (as we have seen recently)

Anyway, that's my take on it...

« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 04:55:59 PM by safe »

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2010, 06:36:40 PM »
I suppose there is not any US Presidents mentioned by Nostradamus,  is it that they are all unworthy of mention?

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2010, 01:06:06 PM »
[X.72]
The year 1999 and September month,
from the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will awaken the great king of the Angolmois.
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

I translate this to mean:

[X.72]
Some year that is close to the actual time of September 11,
From the sky will come debt and terror.
He will wake up the president of America.
Who gets lucky in his war with Iraq that happens to take place during the Mars close pass.

So to fill it out more...

Nostradamus probably guessed at the year 1999 based on astrology and got it slightly wrong. (it's okay for Nostradamus or any Medium to make mistakes)  I'm sure the psychic impression of the word "September" as in "September 11" got through to Nostradamus.  But the year is not as strong of an impression in the sense that we refer to the event in our minds as "Sept 11" and not "september eleventh in the year two thousand and one".  So without an exact knowledge of the year Nostradamus tried to figure it out and went with 1999.  Either that or he picked a year two years before the event in order to try to warn us in advance. (with no success obviously)

From the sky came not only "terror" but the excessive response to the situation that created our present "debt" situation.  Nostradamus seems to have used a word that can mean either "terror" or "debt" with slight modification. (an apostrophe...  see below ***)  Keep in mind that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were encouraged to stimulate the economy by giving loans to people who could not afford homes at that time and this added greatly to the debt problems we have now.  The "terror" of 911 helped to close our eyes to the unwise decisions that increased the "debt". (and allowed Obama to sneak in afterwards)

Someone got woken up and the word "Angolmois" is completely made up by Nostradamus.  People have filled in the word "Angolmois" to mean just about anything, but the only significant event to have occured in the last decade was 911.  By the way...  right after 911 it was Bush that held a 92% approval rating that sets a record for highest of any president of all time, which earns Bush the "Great King" label by Nostradamus.

The invasion of Iraq was a "slam dunk" for Bush and it occured at a time when Mars passed closer to earth than any time in thousands of years.

---------------------------------

But to answer your question:

NO ...I don't think that Nostradamus gets very close to talking about US presidents directly.  This was as close as I think he got and it takes a lot of "interpreting" to get there.

---------------------------------

http://www.bookoflife.org/history/france/nostradamus/lespropheties/X.LXXII/MNX7208_translation.html

*** d’ effraieur or d’effrayeur literally means ‘extreme fright,’ and is connotative to the expression of 'terror.' 'Terror' has been used by many Nostradamus interpreters as a normative expression for the last word in line two of this poem. Terror as a word came from the middle east long ago, so the French had to adopt the term during modern times. But we look to the meaning of this word without an apostrophe. It did exist in the French vocabulary prior to the sixteenth century. Deffraieur:  Modern French: \De*fray"er\, n. One who pays off expenses. Something exchanged for something else is often used in French court records. This word is directly related to economic policies of the ‘grand Roy' of line two, in the prophecy. However, we are concerned with the Old French version. It doesn't change. The definition fits the modern Enlgish term of defrayment/defrayer. This adjective Nostradamus used, is directly linked with the shorter noun version of Defray: To undertake the payment of (costs or expenses); pay. Francis Bacon used an archaic version which he defined as 'To alienate the sacred office of The Church.' However, this was a result of an action preformed by the one who defrayed. In some sense it applies to an attitude or perspective of contemplating the prime actor -- i.e. the defrayer.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 01:37:26 PM by safe »

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2010, 09:01:09 AM »
From the sky will come a great King of Terror:
To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols

...one of the most common ways to translate the Quatrain, no doubt.

However, as shown before, the term "Terror" comes from the original term "d’effrayeur" which can mean terror or "defray" a debt.  

The bigger problem is with the idea of "Mongol".  The word "Angolmois" is what is REALLY WRITTEN and that's not a real word anywhere except with Nostradamus.  People act as if the literal word written was "Mongol".

Think of the time period from 1999 to the present...

What happened?

There is only one "big event" and it was 911 and nothing else and it had the word "September" in it's psychic impression.  Nostradamus would "sense" the word "September" very, very clearly.

Anyway...

The idea here is to present the "Standard Picture" of events and not really detour into alternative interpretations.  The "Standard Picture" has an internal consistency to it that follows actual history very closely. (so far)

Study Question:

Look for the term "Angolmois" and see if through your research you can do better than anyone else in explaining what it's supposed to mean.  It does not mean "Mongols" by default, so it's an OPEN QUESTION of it's exact meaning.

...see if you can do better! (search term: "ANGOLMOIS")

------------------------------------

Let's review what was written almost a decade ago on the "Standard Picture" website:

http://ww-iii.tripod.com/sequence.htm

On 11th September 2001, terrorists crashed three jumbo jets on the World Trade Center twin towers in New York and on Pentagon bringing the towers down and causing damage to the Pentagon in the biggest ever terror attack this world has seen. "King of Terror", the ultimate form of terrorism indeed came from the sky that day. The date on which this event took place was two years after 1999 but the quatrain describes the rest of the events wonderfully. It is said that prophesized dates often do not come true as the exact time of any event depends on human free will. "King of Angolmois", probably means the King of America (Anglomois?) i.e the US President, who "awakened" to the scourge of terrorism and started his "War on Terror". USA had good luck in the wars (Mars - the God of War) that followed in Afghanistan and in Iraq.

20-20 Hindsight

Right after 911 President Bush really was the "Great King of the Americans":

...it just didn't last forever. (his luck ran out)

This chart compares the peaks of all the presidents rated:

...as signals go the "Bush Peak" is very sharp and clear.  It would be hard not to sense that in that moment in history the "Great King of America" was a powerful presence in the world.

Obama is falling below 40% already.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 04:03:33 PM by safe »

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2010, 06:49:15 PM »
Angolmois is an anagram for Mongolias. 'Standard picture'....I don't know about that.

The "Standard Picture" is my own term...  it's the topic of this thread.

It refers to this website:

http://ww-iii.tripod.com/sequence.htm

...as for the anagram, well, there are so many, many theories about individual quatrains.

The main concept here (in the "Standard Picture") is to get away from the fragmented chasing after quatrains as individual scattered entities and to move into a coherent image of what had happened and what will happen by coordinating all sources of information in a rational way.

Can ANYONE deny that from the year 1999 to the present that no event comes close to equaling the significance of 911?

...so that's the answer.  If Nostradamus creates a quatrain about a specific date then you have to make interpretations that match the era.

There was an "evil king" (Osama Bin Laden) and a "good and lucky king". (President Bush)

To plug in other values for those two would not be honest towards the timeframe.

Agreed?

Often people seem to overlook the most obviously correct answer because they want to pleasure their intellect with something exotic.  The most straight forward 20-20 hindsight interpretation is usually going to be the one that is correct.

One calls this the "common sense" answer.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 06:56:33 PM by safe »

ods

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2010, 04:10:08 AM »
Just one word about the translation, because I see, that the translation is bad.

[I.63]
Pestilences extinguished, the world becomes smaller,
then wars will start up again

The original text is:

Les fleaux passés diminue le monde,
Long temps la paix terres inhabitées:
Seur marchera par ciel, terre, mer, & onde:
Puis de nouveau les guerres suscitées.

The lyon-edition, that may be regarded as the best one, has one difference. Instead of "fleaux" (=plague, scourge) there is written "fleurs" (=flowers). But more important is the word "inhabitées", which means, that nobody is living there. So "uninhabited" should be the right translation.

Unfortunally there are a lot of bad translations. Sometimes I saw translations, that have nearly nothing to do with the original text.

[X.72]
The year 1999 and September month,
from the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will awaken the great king of the Angolmois.
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

I translate this to mean:

[X.72]
Some year that is close to the actual time of September 11,
From the sky will come debt and terror.
He will wake up the president of America.
Who gets lucky in his war with Iraq that happens to take place during the Mars close pass.

Here the translation is also not very good; maybe no final translation can be given at all. And what you do here is "stretching and kneading" the text until it matches. Of course it is allowed to do so. In my opinion that should not be done.

There is an easy answer. From the Epistle to Henry II:

...of the regions, countries and most of the towns and cities of all Europe, including Africa and part of Asia, where most of all these coming events are to transpire.

So neither both Americas nor Australia and Oceania are in the primary scope of Nostradamus. Some events outside the mentioned area may be included, but in general I would not expect to find an event outside this area, that has (nearly) no influence in France. So also the eruption of the volcano krakatau in 1883 was very likely not mentioned by Nostradamus.

There is such a thing as a "Nostradamus Bias". (absorb his bias and you see his view)

Oh, yes. You are absolutely right.

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2010, 04:31:13 PM »
[I.63]
Pestilences extinguished, the world becomes smaller

The original text is:

Les fleaux passés diminue le monde,

The lyon-edition, that may be regarded as the best one, has one difference. Instead of "fleaux" (=plague, scourge) there is written "fleurs" (=flowers).

Somehow the idea of:

Flowers extinguished, the world becomes smaller

...doesn't pass the "common sense" test even if the word is literally more correct.

...and if you "flip" the meaning it goes to:

for a long time the lands will be uninhabited and be peaceful.

...(or something like this) then the second line is contradicting the third line.  How can a population of "people" travel safely around the world when the world is not inhabited?

------------------------------------

We shouldn't assume that Nostradamus is perfect in either his visions or in his writings.  A better way is to use his writings as a "suggestion" about future events and then open your eyes to the real world and see if the two are looking the same.  

The "Standard Picture" has this "see reality first" foundation that the cherrypicking of quatrains does not.  Maybe Nostradamus is COMPLETELY WRONG and if so wouldn't a strong grasp of the world we actually live in be a good backup plan?

The "Standard Picture" and reality should be the same...  or the "Standard Picture" needs to be adjusted to fit reality.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 04:33:27 PM by safe »

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2010, 04:39:29 PM »
WikiLeaks Supports Nostradamus

Not on purpose, but some of the information that was revealed about Russia supports the "Standard Picture" of that state as being the likely aggressor in Europe at the start of WWIII.

http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/jr-nyquist/icky-leaks

Sensitive diplomatic communications have been published by the Wikileaks Web site, and some of this sensitive material concerns Russia. The importance of Russia as a global power has been downplayed since the fall of the Soviet Union. Leaked U.S. State Department cables give us a glimpse of how dangerous Russia is becoming. The true nature of the Russian regime has not been a popular topic of public discussion; but in secret meetings between diplomats, statesmen and law enforcement officials, there is growing concern. Russia has become the center of international corruption, drawing other states into her orbit.

So our "common sense" intuition about Russia, Wikileaks, and Nostradamus are all in agreement that the coming WWIII will have as part of it's origins the encroachment of Russia into Europe.

The "Standard Picture" continues to hold it's framework intact...
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 04:41:12 PM by safe »

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2010, 07:08:00 AM »
What To Do About It?

Assuming the "Standard Picture" is in most part correct and that WWIII is coming where the East (Russia) attacks the West (America and Europe) and the Muslim terrorists then jump in to make matters worse before things are settled down...  what should we do about it?

I don't know.

The fact that most people are unaware of what is going on underneath (Russia not "cured" after the so called end of the Cold War) allows things to proceed without the awareness of the general public.  This seems to almost be a criteria for an event to occur, that people just don't see it.

So let's assume we "see" the situation approaching, what difference does our advanced warning do for us?

If widespread nuclear war is coming to the cities, then one might choose a location in the country as a higher survival place to live, but many would almost prefer to die than have to give up their urban lifestyle.

If you knew an auto accident was about to occur, but had no real chance to have any way to prevent the crash isn't it even worse to watch than had you not known?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 07:10:32 AM by safe »

Superfluous Soul

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2010, 07:53:27 PM »
E=mc2--> |Energy|= (mass*speed of light)(-mass*-speed of light) -->(m+c)(-m-c)-->|E|=E|E=(m+c)(m-c)/(-m+c)(-m-c)

If correct, then the value of the inverse of energy in a negative state is proportional to the value of energy in a positive state.  Ergo: a particle faster than the speed of light exhibits negative time dilation and a particle at sub light speed exhibits positive time dilation.  The equation states that both particles are present mathematically; even if the inverse cannot be measured it is still present.  Thus, every particle is in a state of positive motion, negative motion, and non-motion simultaneously.  (I think my math is off, but then again I'm not a rocket scientist, so bear with me if you do understand advanced calculus as it is merely meant to underline the state of quantum mechanics, not define it.)

So, as you can see, there is a 'you' walking through this particular universe on a positive (past to future) time trek as well as an alternate 'you' traversing a negative (future to past) time trek and a 'you' that experiences no time trek at all.  When these 'yous' pass through each other, as is rarely the case unless you happen to be near your optimum trek in an infinite amount of possibilities, some of the energy of a particular moment is transferred between the 'yous'.  This is how prophesy is possible: as that moment is perceived by the 'you' on a positive trek, 'you' gain the knowledge of that future event.  Now here's where it gets really interesting!

If you have knowledge of an event that is certain to transpire, then you have the ability to change that  event as you see fit.  So, if you see a point in the future where you see your death for some reason, then you can take a lateral transition through thought
into a universe where that future does not exist and therefore prevent your own death by making the proper adjustments to divert your life path.  How do I know this?  Because I've used this technique of remote viewing and foretelling to save the lives of over three dozen people whom I have come in contact with from certain death, including some of the most influential people alive today whose names for the moment, I shall leave out but will become readily apparent in the near future when my task is revealed.  I am not like 'you', yet I am not unlike 'you' either.  What makes  me unique is the ability to utilize parts of my brain that most do not as wll as a specific genetic advantage that allows me to do things that 'you' as of yet are unable to do.  This will not remain the case for much longer as all of 'your' potential is realized.  This is the message I was born to deliver to 'you'.  This is the purpose of the Superfluous Soul, the superhero if you will.  Unfortunately, this power only applies to those things that you yourself are directly involved.  You cannot become more than your destiny allows, but you can achieve maximum effect!  In that I leave you in hope and peace, may God shine upon you and all your children!        al Jeddah.

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2010, 02:39:57 PM »
If you have knowledge of an event that is certain to transpire, then you have the ability to change that  event as you see fit.  So, if you see a point in the future where you see your death for some reason, then you can take a lateral transition through thought into a universe where that future does not exist and therefore prevent your own death by making the proper adjustments to divert your life path.

The "many possible universes" approach.

However, if there is validity in Nostradamus and we have come this far with a static "Standard Picture" as presented by the Quatrains (reinforced by other sources) then if we did actually divert the timeline then the "Standard Picture" would be broken.

It's possible that if we actually changed the "Standard Picture" by our actions that because we did we would lose faith in the "Standard Picture" we used as justification for our decisions in the first place.

------------------------------

It's a little like Obama saying:

"My administration has saved or created a million jobs."

...maybe in an alternative universe the jobs actually were lost and things would have been even worse (like 25% unemployment rather than 10%) but since things went as they did the losses never materialized so we never experienced that reality.

------------------------------

My feeling is that it would take a "mass awareness" of what is going on to actually effect a change in the timeline.  So far people are "properly incorrect" in their assessment of things and so we proceed forward (blindly) as predicted.

Cause and Effect

The "cause" of the flow of the timeline is public opinion from deep seated attitudes.  The "effect" will be the timeline progressing normally and the "Standard Picture" actually playing out as expected with Russia attacking Europe and Muslims exploiting the chaos until things settle down with the West as the ultimate victor.

It's very hard to change core trends...  you can misread events (and think you are making change) but it's harder to really get in and change anything.

In other words most of the "thought" of change is itself an illusion.  One dreams of other worlds while in this one things (actually) stay the same.

I'm pessimistic that real change ever occurs.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 02:50:56 PM by safe »

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2010, 10:52:46 AM »
2014?

In the "king of terror" quatrain the date of 1999 is off by two years ahead of 2001.

Assuming that this was "intentional" and not an "accident" by Nostradamus then maybe the suggestion through the "Lost Book of Nostradamus" that the significance of the galactic alignment date of 2012 will also be off by a similiar amount?

Maybe 2012 (december) comes and goes and no WWIII happens?

(and all the whiners complain about how wrong Nostradamus was)

Then everyone forgets the issue and gets complacent and then the real war starts later.

This would be typical human behavior.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 11:07:10 AM by safe »

anything