Author Topic: who is mabus  (Read 27742 times)

safe

• View Profile
Re: who is mabus
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2011, 06:32:44 PM »
I'm going to help your argument a great deal.

Go here:

http://ww-iii.tripod.com/hindu.htm

A sample from the link:

Thus, the wars of Kalki came to an end with a defeat and a peace treaty that ended the WW-III. III[14] describes that after the war, Kalki handed over various portions of his liberated lands to various kings who were his allies and Satya Yuga (Age of Truth) was established on the Earth. Kalki himself stayed in Shambhala with his two wives, Padma and Roma. Finaly, III[19] describes the death of Kalki and his ascension to the heaven.

VIII.54 of Nostradamus also describes a marriage treaty by Chiren Selin, the equivalent of Kalki -

Under the colour of the marriage treaty,
a magnanimous act by the 'Chyren Selin' :
St. Quintin and Arras recovered on the journey;
By the Spanish a second butcher's bench is made. - VIII.54

Even though Kalki is considered as the God incarnate, his human qualities have been highlighted all through the text. He had his share of losses in battles and ups and downs, which are consistent with any war in the modern times where the warring forces are equally matched and possess weapons of mass destruction. Chyren, described by Nostradamus seems to have lost in some battles too :

The great man led captive from a foreign land,
chained in gold, offered to King CHYREN :
He who in Ausonia, Milan, will lose the war
and all his army put to fire and sword. Nostradamus, IV.34

But the fact that Kalki is a good strategist and an excellent negotiator is quite apparent from the texts as well as the fact that he has some qualities which make him the undisputed leader of the allied forces even though he is initially not even the "King" of his own country. At the most, he is a high ranking Army officer with some very exceptional qualities, whose stature only grows as events unfold, such that he is unanimously accepted as the "King of the World" and as a Messiah by all religions.

----------------------------------

The link goes on forever and I'm not educated in Hindu knowledge, so it's "all greek to me" as the saying goes.  Maybe you would know more about this.

Basically the "Standard Picture" (as I call it) website supports prophecies from multiple sources including Hindu.

What we need is a thread about Chiren alone....
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 06:36:54 PM by safe »

jako

Re: who is mabus
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 05:35:06 AM »
I'm going to help your argument a great deal.

Go here:

http://ww-iii.tripod.com/hindu.htm

A sample from the link:

Thus, the wars of Kalki came to an end with a defeat and a peace treaty that ended the WW-III. III[14] describes that after the war, Kalki handed over various portions of his liberated lands to various kings who were his allies and Satya Yuga (Age of Truth) was established on the Earth. Kalki himself stayed in Shambhala with his two wives, Padma and Roma. Finaly, III[19] describes the death of Kalki and his ascension to the heaven.

VIII.54 of Nostradamus also describes a marriage treaty by Chiren Selin, the equivalent of Kalki -

Under the colour of the marriage treaty,
a magnanimous act by the 'Chyren Selin' :
St. Quintin and Arras recovered on the journey;
By the Spanish a second butcher's bench is made. - VIII.54

Even though Kalki is considered as the God incarnate, his human qualities have been highlighted all through the text. He had his share of losses in battles and ups and downs, which are consistent with any war in the modern times where the warring forces are equally matched and possess weapons of mass destruction. Chyren, described by Nostradamus seems to have lost in some battles too :

The great man led captive from a foreign land,
chained in gold, offered to King CHYREN :
He who in Ausonia, Milan, will lose the war
and all his army put to fire and sword. Nostradamus, IV.34

But the fact that Kalki is a good strategist and an excellent negotiator is quite apparent from the texts as well as the fact that he has some qualities which make him the undisputed leader of the allied forces even though he is initially not even the "King" of his own country. At the most, he is a high ranking Army officer with some very exceptional qualities, whose stature only grows as events unfold, such that he is unanimously accepted as the "King of the World" and as a Messiah by all religions.

----------------------------------

The link goes on forever and I'm not educated in Hindu knowledge, so it's "all greek to me" as the saying goes.  Maybe you would know more about this.

Basically the "Standard Picture" (as I call it) website supports prophecies from multiple sources including Hindu.

What we need is a thread about Chiren alone....

In my opinion Chyren and Selin,are two different persons.Only 2 quatrains clearly mention him.As regards the Kalki Avatar a lot of material was added by vested interests at a later date this includes the 'Shambhala' story.

anything