Author Topic: Solar Flares  (Read 6156 times)

Ria79

• Ria79
    • View Profile
    • Email
Solar Flares
« on: June 30, 2010, 06:52:06 PM »
Has anyone out there noticed an increase in solar flares over the past few months?  If so we are in for a VERY rough next few months.  If this is true, it will make our ozone collapse, causing the entire earth t simply scorch.  That, in combination with all the other horrible things happening all over the world, such as earthquakes happening in places that have NEVER seen them before, valcanoes erupting that have been dormate for centuries, as well as all the many different wars going on ALL over the world...I can only predict that the events of "2012" are comming much faster than origanily thought.  Is it just me being parinoid...or something much much worse?  Is there anyone out there who feels the same way?  I know that in most cases, (especially here in the U.S.) that ignorance is bliss, but it would seem to me that the more we know the better prepared we can become.  Now, I completely understand that if these things are happening that there is nothing we can do to stop them, however, I believe that knowledge can be saved for those who survive, (if any), for future generations. 
I would love to have some feedback and open dialogue with anyone willing to dicuss these and other issues....
Hoping to hear from ANYONE
--Ria79
Ria79

slyjab

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Solar Flares
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 08:08:27 PM »
Solar flares don't so much bother me history has shown that the Earth is routinely bombarded by Them. The biggest disruption we will have is with communications. The most recent disturbing revalation that bothers me is that Obama just delegated Ray MABUS as the czar in charge of the Gulf clean-up. Nostradamus named a MABUS over 500 years ago. This falls in line with the 2012 revelations if something were to happen to MABUS then we may be in for some rough times ahead.

jeffb2066

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Solar Flares
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 08:30:23 PM »
Well, it's been a year or so and the flares haven't burned the atmosphere off yet... thankfully, you're prediction was wrong. Like the other commentator said, the big concern with solar activity for us is the electromagnetic pulse that can damage electronics, power grids, satilites (sp), and similar objects.