Nostradamus.org Forums
November 28, 2014, 08:20:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dreams leading to Raymon Mabus  (Read 1855 times)
Ria79
Ria79

View Profile Email
« on: June 26, 2010, 09:58:49 AM »

Hi there, I am VERY new to all this, but have tried to follow all "profits" of past and present as it really fasinates me.  This is my first time on here, and I am only writting this because of everything happening, and what has happened to me just seemed a little out of the ordinary.  About a week ago I had a dream that kinda bothered me.  Long story short,  There was a man (Raymond Mabus) trying to help and fix all that is going on down in the gulf with the oil spill when something went TERRIBLY wrong.  The people became more and more outraged and all banned together to assinate him.  Now, in my dream I saw his face and saw what he was dressed in but I remember that I had NEVER seen this man before my dream.  The very next morning as I woke up to my morning news, I first saw a picture of the same man from my dream.  Later in the broadcast, I heard that our president had put Ramond Mabus in charge of the clean up and restoration of the gulf oil spill.  This immediatly sent chills down my spine. 
Please know that I am NO profit, nor any sort of visionary, and I usually never remember any of my dreams.  Until this one happened I never even really tried to inturpret any of my dreams...however this seems to be a HUGE coincidence.
Just curious, has any one else had these same feelings or anything related to my story?  I am wondering because this situation kinda made me think long and hard about all the things happening all over the world...Because of this, I will now follow the news a little more closely...I can't shake this feeling of something REALLY terrible just around the corner....Thanks for letting me get this off my chest....Stay safe out there and remember to look for the signs... Smiley
--Ria79

Ria79
roy frier

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 07:25:24 PM »

does he know if they placed pipe over  the blow out  they could stop it when they had it to the surface the trick is to seat the pipe before they stop the leak, I challenged Mabus so I must solve this send this to ramond
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: