Nostradamus.org Forums
April 23, 2014, 12:34:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Century I Quatrain 48 2012 predition?  (Read 7594 times)
pheonix

View Profile
« on: May 16, 2010, 02:19:08 PM »

Century I Quatrain 48

When twenty years of the Moon's reign have passed
another will take up his reign for seven thousend years.
When the exhausted Sun takes up his cycle
then my prophecy and threats will be accomplished.

I think he is not being symbolic but actually talking about the Sun and the Moon. As we all know the Sun will transition from one cycle to the next on Dec.21,2012. I think what he is predicting is that around that time the moon will be replaced by another. The only scientifically possible way that can happen is if an Asteroid collides into the moon causing the moon to be thrown out of orbit and out into space while the asteroid gets caught in the earth's orbit and becomes the new moon.
 The impact of witch will cause a chain reaction that will play out like the book of revelations and all other apocalyptic predictions.
1-possible polarity shift due to impact
2-pieces of both moon and asteroid will break off and cause the most intense meteor shower in human history. most meteors will be to big for our atmosphere to burn up and will make impact with the earth.
3-the meteors that impact land will cause massive seismic activity causing worldwide earthquakes and volcano eruptions.
4-meteor impacts and volcano eruptions will put so much ash into the atmosphere causing several years of darkness
5-the meteors that impact the glaciers and icecaps will cause massive melting of the ice and severe rising of the sea level flooding all coastal lands
6-the meteors that impact the sea will cause severe tsunamis that will cause severe flooding for instance imagine a tsunami flowing up the St. Lawrence river and turning the great lakes into 1 big lake
7-imagine that one meteor can destroy an entire city
8-all satellites in space will be destroyed cut off most of our communications
9-with all the earthquakes there will be a high possibility of continental shifting

thats my prediction what do you think I'd love some feedback
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 10:59:07 PM »

my opinion is that  when the sun goes nova as all suns do  Saturn or Jupiter will become a new sun both have the mass for it.   It may will be something close to what you say, then again maybe its just the new cycle. Ether way here is something to think about. We are less then two years away from a date that, for reason as yet unknown, the powers that be are obsessing on end time. like its some kind of computer game witch can be resit if they do not like the way its going. What would you do if you know with out a dought that you were going to die tomorrow?  Now what do you think the masses would do if they knew that in two day the only place we can live was going to end. I do believe that the government should be making sure all space flits were at least 1/2 and 1/2 male and female. I think the smallest gen. pool base is 10 is all are of different linage.
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 01:06:59 AM »

Well looking at it, the reign of the Moon is the Islamic Empire, and the Sun the Monarchy!
Is all allusion? Wink
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 01:06:59 AM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: