Saddam Hussein
Abu Musab al Zarqawi
George W Bush
George H Bush
Osama Bin Laden
None of the Above
Nobody is
Barack Obama

Author Topic: Poll: Who is Mabus?  (Read 261316 times)

Friend

Re: Poll: Who is Mabus?
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2008, 07:02:05 AM »
There are two very curious current possibilities:
obaMA, Barack hUSein

And a former official that now works for Obama is named R. Mabus.  LOOK IT UP

Fleitasm1

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2008, 07:31:40 PM »
I know who is MABUS? I have decoded Nostradamus MABUS. It was revealed to me. Yes, he is the one and everything has been put in placed for him to take over and comence the countdown to the end of times. War, Natural Disasters, etc, etc. It is all happening to keep the world and it's people accupy on other things in order not to recognice when MABUS enters into play. The economic sitation is the one that will get MABUS to power and it is happening as we speak.

The Iranian leader along with the Venezuelan leader have stated that the end of the USA is near. Iranian leader stated that fact not too long ago in New York. How sure is he of the end of the USA? Well I kknow he is very sure because we do have an election happening not too far from when the time he spoke in New York. Iran is and have been working to obtain nuclear weapons. Russia is helping them. Russia along with Venezuela, Iran, Cuba, Syria, etc are all waiting for MABUS. They know who he is and know he is about to come into center stage. Everyone is getting into place for the time to start ARMAGEDDON.

All this leaders have indicated publicky that they want to see OBAMA as the next president of the USA. Why? Well that is about to be known!

MABUS, the word by lookign at it does not represent or mean anything unless you break it down. It came to me that Nostradamus could not understand the name of the third-antichrist. The word MABUS is actually cut into three parts. This is the revelation.

Barack Hussein Obama at the moment is on center stage poised to be given the most powerful power any man can have on the planet. President of the United States. If anyone looks at his nae it is also a three words name. The most he is called by is OBAMA, the second one is Barack, and Hussein is hardly used. So the Importance of the names come into play.

OBAMA-BARACK-HUSSEIN.

MA-B-US

OBA(MA)-(B)ARACK- H(US)SEIN

MABUS

There it is. MABUS is revealed and I know that I will now face my own end time for revealing the third anti-christ.

He does not place his right hand accross his heart when the national anthem is playing even thoght all around him do so. Wants to meet with people like Castro, Iran, Venezuela. Why? for he will advised them of the next step to start Armageddom! BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA will win and come into power. Trust me this is not a nut talking. This is what is coming.

tears

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2008, 09:15:12 AM »
Mabus is not a person, but the State of Israel.  What other middle east death would cause the end of the world as we know it?

Or maybe it is the death of Money and Business in the US!

How much more anti-Christ can you get?

JOE THE PLUMBER

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2008, 04:27:33 PM »
WHO IS MABUS, IS A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION.
THERE IS A PERSON WHO FITS THIS DESCRIPTION.

IF YOU LOOK AT THE NAME OF BARACK OBAMA, PARTICULARLY HIS LAST NAME
IT IS SPELLED
                              O B A M A                  NOW REVERSE THE LETTERS
                              A M A B O                OK NOW LOOK AT THE FIRST AND LAST LETTERS
A AND O THEY REPRESENT THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA
AND WHAT IS LEFT       M A B         AND WHO IS MAB FROM THE USA

NOSTY WAS VERY CLEVER

« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 04:40:11 PM by JOE THE PLUMBER »

jm1556

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2008, 06:20:28 AM »
Here's my guess...........oba MABUS h...........Bush is the start of the fall,Obama will finish it,kinda like the head and the tail.Bush came in power in 2000 ,had office 8 years(2008),Obama will reign the next 4yrs which is 2012......

Mistisong

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2008, 02:40:04 PM »
Every so often it seems that the world births at certain times in history,people who are either Major Illuminations,(Buddha, Jesus, Ghandi, Mother Teresa...)or Major Evil Entities,(Napolean ,Hussein,Pol Pot,Hitler...).We think we snuff out the evil but its just waiting to pool itself together again through one entity.But when the time is ripe.When a specific group consciousness is weak.So here comes Mabus.Who is this? Napolean and Hitler wanted to take over the world.they start at the weakest point where people are desperate for leadership,desperate for change,they have no self worth as a nation,or society.Right now that place is the USA.Theres only one person alive today who is wanting to fullfill the role of Savior,,,not Leader..two different vibes there and I say he os blatantly doing that in front of our very eyes.No matter what he does,or doesn't do, and no matter who he associates with,this man in the empty suit with a fork tongue is getting away with it.The media darling.the man who talks like a skilled orator,the man who acts like the Cock of the Walk,Mabus i think is Obama which means "Blessed Crooked One".He has blinded every one...well just about.People view him as a Messiah figure...not just here in the US but around the world.Obama attracts negative drama like a rabid pet.I dont care what color race religion or planet he comes from.That is one dangerous person.

dragonsexxym

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2008, 10:59:09 AM »
Mabus is Barak's unpaid middle easter advisor.  He was a governer to Mississippi at on point.  He also served as a U.S. ambassador during the Clinton administration.  Below is a link that takes you to the web site.

http://www.barackobama.com/2007/05/22/mabus_to_advise_obama_on_middl.php

miruchi

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2008, 08:42:24 AM »
 Ray Mabus is the former governor of Mississippi and ex ambassador of US in Saudi Arabia, he has been supporting Obama during his campaign and he possibly will have some future responsabilities in Obama administration. You can see him here...

http://www.enctoday.com/news/obama_50523_kfpress__article.html/mabus_governor.html?wap=1
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 11:49:31 AM by miruchi »

Mistisong

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2008, 06:01:14 AM »
so it seems everyone is in some agreement, that in on way or another,bush ushered in barak who ushers in biden who ushers in mabus?

and there is no name playing in it...Mabus must be Ray Mabus.
what does everyone think he will usher in?

thothtrismegistus33

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2008, 07:24:07 PM »
i know who mabus is
it is obama but if you want to find his name, you it is a bit tricky
first of all reverse mabus that gives us subam in other readings such as hister being hitler, the s can be exchanged for any letters and placed anywhere so now change s to a and place it at the end giving us ubama
i give credit for this finding to steve wilner @ labyrinthoghtepsychonaut.com

prophesees

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2008, 07:32:53 AM »
so it seems everyone is in some agreement, that in on way or another,bush ushered in barak who ushers in biden who ushers in mabus?

and there is no name playing in it...Mabus must be Ray Mabus.
what does everyone think he will usher in?

Could anyone tell me when on the calendar the comet will run through our solar system, if any, on this coming 4 year period.

prophesies

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2008, 04:44:07 AM »
"The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
Not far from the great millennial age,
When the buried will go out from their tombs."

I mentioned in some of my other responses that we are a year ahead in our calander.  Technically were in the year 2007 as opposed to 2008.  So it could be that the year of the great seventh number accomplished is 2007, Technically!!!  and didn't the Chinese just have their olympics(the games).  And isnt that when Russia and Georgia had the conflict???(Games of Slaughter).  It is supposed to be an agreement between all goverments that during the Olympic games, there will be peace.  Well there definitely wasn't peace during the Beijing games.  Not far from the great Millennial age(year 2000 A.D.)  According to the biblical timeline, 4000yrs B.C. + 2000yrs A.D. = 6000yrs.  Meaning we are entering into the great Millennial Age(the 7th thousand).  When the buried will go out from their tombs.  Also spoken about in the Bible.  When the lord returns, the dead in Christ will rise from their graves(tombs) first to meet Him and then followed by the living in Christ to join them.  This is the new Ark of the Covenent upon which we must enter and the door being Jesus Christ.  Like Noah's Ark.  People will be eating and drinking and getting married and then suddenly!!!!unexpectedly for most, the flood will come, but this time not by water but by Fire.

It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter.  What will appear?   Is it referring to Gog and Magog.  The ruler from out of Russia. PUTIN, MEDVEDEV, Maybe??? Watch out we could be very near the hour!!

Think about it.  The Nato alliance wants to put in place a missile shield and Russia will respond with deployment of its Nuclear weapons stationed on the borders of Europe.  Ukraine currently leases out its Naval port to the Russian Navy, and it expires in a few years time.  Russias alliances with Iran, Syria Venezuala etc..  Too many causes for concern and too many opportunities for an inevitable conflict!!!!

TRUTHbKN0WN

« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2008, 06:41:49 PM »
my friends, MABUS is actually the USA   .....m  A  b   US     read them now, and know.
its is also to note as you read
look at the antichrist as a thing, not a person,
and the third antichrist he mentions actually becomes the USA
re - read the quatrains with this in mind and our future is revield

WE are mAbUS

prophesies

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2008, 05:35:36 PM »
Sorry my friend, if you go look it up you will find that it is in fact USAMA.  and in his full name he also has the name MOHAMMAD within.  And additionaly, his family came from the HELIX of ARABIA(YEMEN) the place that Nostradamus predicted would be the location from where the Next One comes from....

King of TERROR.(Usama)
From the Skies.(Airplanes on 9/11)
King of the Mongolians.(United States military power like Ghengis Khans Mongolian empire)
Mars will reign at will.(WAR will reign)

prophesees

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2008, 09:55:09 PM »
"The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
Not far from the great millennial age,
When the buried will go out from their tombs."

I mentioned in some of my other responses that we are a year ahead in our calander.  Technically were in the year 2007 as opposed to 2008.  So it could be that the year of the great seventh number accomplished is 2007, Technically!!!  and didn't the Chinese just have their olympics(the games).  And isnt that when Russia and Georgia had the conflict???(Games of Slaughter).  It is supposed to be an agreement between all goverments that during the Olympic games, there will be peace.  Well there definitely wasn't peace during the Beijing games.  Not far from the great Millennial age(year 2000 A.D.)  According to the biblical timeline, 4000yrs B.C. + 2000yrs A.D. = 6000yrs.  Meaning we are entering into the great Millennial Age(the 7th thousand).  When the buried will go out from their tombs.  Also spoken about in the Bible.  When the lord returns, the dead in Christ will rise from their graves(tombs) first to meet Him and then followed by the living in Christ to join them.  This is the new Ark of the Covenent upon which we must enter and the door being Jesus Christ.  Like Noah's Ark.  People will be eating and drinking and getting married and then suddenly!!!!unexpectedly for most, the flood will come, but this time not by water but by Fire.

It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter.  What will appear?   Is it referring to Gog and Magog.  The ruler from out of Russia. PUTIN, MEDVEDEV, Maybe??? Watch out we could be very near the hour!!

Think about it.  The Nato alliance wants to put in place a missile shield and Russia will respond with deployment of its Nuclear weapons stationed on the borders of Europe.  Ukraine currently leases out its Naval port to the Russian Navy, and it expires in a few years time.  Russias alliances with Iran, Syria Venezuala etc..  Too many causes for concern and too many opportunities for an inevitable conflict!!!!

These things are signs of the coming to pass events of the fruits of the vat of the Grapes of culmination wrath of the fifth seal as written.  More Martyrs have been in the last 100 years for the Faith than previously is topical for some at Catholic to notice. 

Rosh (Red Dragon; not evident also in Red and Black club colors), Gog (the culminating antiChrist known as the son of perdition or the false prophet who forces the mark to restrict commerce eventually appearing soon), Magog (Mother of prostitution which is to sleep with spiritual forces of evil in the darkened lower heavenly realms known as Babylon the 'great' who sits atop the Dragon in conjuction with many waters whereby the beasts arise from out to converge between the seas for the false son of perdition to sit in The Temple of God pitching his tents between the seas as written.)

These events are, outside of the realm of rag or flag national interest flierhoods.  They are mother flag events.

'Mabus' in The Revelation is the Mother of Prostitutes as written in Angelic interpretation whereby the events come to pass that the 10 leaders crush down and subdue the whole earth partaking in unholy communion of eating of the flesh of the mysterious Queen of Heaven City called Babylon the 'great' who deceives the whole earth after the deadely wound was put to one of the fallen heads of the seven princes of the dark Dragon ruling alliance of the powers of the air that fell with lucifer at The Cross, the sixth hill or head that was fatally wounded during the time of Rome.  Eventually, during the time of the completion of the war continuing forward as a flood with seal interventions across all time periods preceeding the Coming of The Millennium Reign of Christ at Jerusalem they will arise to take their place as ruler along with the beast from the earth culminating in the implementation of the number of the name of the false son of perdition known as the antiChrist who had once been among the earth as Nephilim during the time of Noah when wickedness and violence increased unto destruction via flood.  This flood is destruction via spiritual warfare on those who maintain The Testimony of Submission to The Commandments and Testimony of the faithful patience in holding true fast to The Faith once for all entrusted to The Children of Eve of the Twelve Stars as written in The Genesis through the Revelation.

anything