Saddam Hussein
Abu Musab al Zarqawi
George W Bush
George H Bush
Osama Bin Laden
None of the Above
Nobody is
Barack Obama

Author Topic: Poll: Who is Mabus?  (Read 288843 times)

piyushchib

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Poll: Who is Mabus?
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2010, 12:02:00 AM »
i think so barack obama is the guy.. because his name , when u reverse it becomes amab an he is president of us.. that's y.. n he is very influensive .. so his death can create mysteries.. the only fact denying it is that the third antichrist belonged to eastern or south eastern countries.. n he alo basically he is also african..
also people reading this.. i wanna tell u i have just made a website.. so its new n dats y not so popular.. so plz visit my site once n post ur comments in my guestbook.. so that i can make it better.. my site is www.downloadinghub.com.. i will b very thankful to you.. anybody interested in making website easily n  cheaply may also contact me..

Magus Amathion

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2010, 10:07:26 AM »
Mabus os not only a who. But also a what. You have to figure the who before you can figure out the what. There has been a current attempt to conceal part of the puzzle. Mabus is indeed a conjunction of Osama and Bush. Except that Osama's (Japanese for King*) real name is Usama bin Laden. So that makes the actual conjunction Usama/Bush or USAMABUSH. Now look at it like this. USA(MABUS)H. Now the what of Mabus is revealed by the letters not used to form Mabus. USA H or USA Heroin. Usama and Bush are the middle men, traffickers, or King*pins The USA will be flooded with Heroin. It's really that simple.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2010, 10:09:20 AM by Magus Amathion »

Roi Angolmois

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - monica+yasmine
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2010, 07:39:30 AM »
I kind of agree that 'Mabus' stands for Barrack Obama.
It doesn't mean that I take him as a bad person, but the clues that I got just lead to him.
A simple example that most people know is the spelling of Obama backwards, which is Amabo. If you take the mid letters, it makes Mab.
And Obama is from the US, so MAB + US = MABUS. Wouldn't that explanation be the most logical one?
Plus, as some might say, Nostradamus likes to disguise names. Hitler becomes Hister, and Napoleon became Napoleonic (The Antichrists).
So there are possibilities that he also disguised Barrack Obama from US as Mabus.

Well, I'm a newbie who doesn't know too much, so please go easy on my hypothesis.

-- Angol Mois
-- Angol Mois

roubennesburgo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2010, 09:08:42 PM »
I think Mabus is not the Antichrist,, the end will begin in his dead, i mean, the real antichrist will be shown after Mabus is dead,,,,, in the famous quartet 62 of the second century, said, Mabus soon will die.... So, mabus exist in the person of the secretary of the navy, Raymond Edwin Mabus, obviosly he is not the Antichrist, but I think it all will begin if he dies. Think about, if he is assasinated by terrorist or if he dies in an international incident, it will cause international war situation that will lead us to observe who is the real antichrist.
in the same Quartet 62, it mentions the number 100, if we go to the Quartet 100 of the IX century we read about a Naval War. So maybe its a relation if we are talking about a secretary of the navy.
But i really think that the name of the Third antichrist its not Mabus,, we will know him after mabus´ dead.
Tell me what you think.

Earthrat

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2010, 03:41:37 PM »
 Mabus = Marvin Bush
              Ma       Bus

Youngest son of George Bush senior.
I believe that the Republican Party will push for the election of Marvin Bush for President.  Marvin Bush will then start a nuclear war in the middle east beginning in Iran.

joey5000

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2010, 01:55:22 PM »
Raymond Edwin Mabus.  He is the 75th Secretary of the US Navy. He is a real person. He also served as an Ambassador to Saudi Arabia. Perhaps this is the person Nostradamas mentions. In my opinion, he probably is not the Antichrist but maybe his future holds the turning point in the war. He does hold a high enough position to make some major decisions in the war.  Nostradamus said MABUS would die and then "one" will seek vengence. It doesn't really refer MABUS as the antichrist. Perhaps he's what makes things go haywire. Just a thought. By the way, does anyone know if a comet or any meteor showers will appear within the next couple of years?

Ria79

• Ria79
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2010, 03:34:47 PM »
Hi there...I'm new to all this, but I've posted a dream I had and just so you know, I had NEVER seen nor ever heard of this guy until my dream and then the next morning when I woke up and saw the same face that was in my dreams...anyway...I believe that the person in question is Raymond Mabus...read my little post, and see what you think for yourselves!!  Remember...watch for the signs.  They're EVERYWHERE!!!!! :)
--Ria79
[/font]
Ria79

Warsong

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: July 27, 2010, 05:07:47 PM »
Ria79,

Unfortunately, last I heard here in Baghdad, Raymond Mabus still believed himself to be very much alive. However, if you want to know who Mabus is, simply write the name as MabuS, and, hold it up to a mirror, it reads SudaM, which is the actual arabic pronunciation for Saddam (the 'u' is a glotal stop that most English speakers hear and interpret as a second 'd' preceded by a or u. The 'u' is wrong as well, because, in fact, the name is correctly written as, "S'dam").

And, if you go to Michael Yon's Online Magazine website you will find ample photographic proof that the Terrorists in this war did in fact cause great slaughter of both Humans and Animals (Donkeys, Sheep, Dogs, Cats, People, they left nothing alive in some villages, even carrying the Heads of Children away as War Trophies).

spx2000

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #84 on: August 17, 2010, 09:59:15 PM »
Mabus is a running source of discussion for Nostradamus. Who do you think he or she is?

I believe it is Ray Mabus the secretary of the navy at the current time

safe

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2010, 04:55:18 PM »
Mahmoud Abbas

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmoud_Abbas

...Nostradamus just sort of blurred out the bulk of his first name (weird arabic sounding) and went with:

M...Abbas  ->  Mabus.

--------------------------------

Since problems are sure to start as a result of the conflict between the Muslims and the Israeli's this seems (to me) the most likely place to look.

Century 2, Quatrain 62

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

--------------------------------

My "guess" is that Mabus signs a peace treaty and the Muslims kill him over it.  (not a prediction mind you)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 04:58:25 PM by safe »

jeffb2066

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #86 on: November 10, 2010, 02:48:09 PM »
I've been poking around with anagrams of MABUS, searching online for bits and pieces. I've found a few things that might be noteworth.
SAMBU: village in Estonia. Small island of Indonesia (NOT the island President Obama lived on)

SUBAM: Politician from Papau New Guinea

MUSAB: the dead terrorist others have talked about here;
Mu'sab School System in Pakistan, teaches Islamic faith and 'normal' school curriculum, also has charities;
Abu Musab Abdel Wadoud (or Wadoub, I may have written the name down wrong in my notes), a supporter of terrorism who is named on a counterterrorism websight, he calls for attacks on Israel and "the crusaders" (westerners).

I began the search last night, looking for some connection to George Soros, the filthy-rich communist media-mogul. I did find a few things on him that make me wonder... his father changed the family name from Schwartz to Soros. Soros is Hungarian for 'next in line' or 'designated successor' (Esperanto for 'will soar'.) He's a strong supporter of 'one world government'. He has the money and political connections needed to try to take over the world. (He just doesn't have a talking mouse named Pinky helping him... that we know of.)

AnthonyK2010

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 15, 2010, 04:11:29 PM »
Mabus may actually be the right spelling, not an anagram, he is Raymond Edwin Mabus, the current US secretary for the Navy, a job that would see him on the front line, aboard serving fleet units in the Middle East, which would put him in the line of fire. When Obama made Ray Mabus the secretary for the Navy, I was shocked, to see the actual name that Nostradamus prophesised in a position that, if he were killed by an Iranian attack, could easily be the trigger for imediate retaliation for the US, was not something I really wanted to read.

Doozer

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2010, 02:10:01 PM »
Ye cannot be serious.

Ok first off no one knows when 'Mabus' is or when he is due to come
Every generation thinks its the last or the chosen generation

Accusing Obama, bush Sadam Ray Mabus is pointleless and a bit sad(especailly the reasons I have read here)
If it is to happen it will and no one will really know for sure

Doozer

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2010, 11:36:27 AM »
I mean look at the other clues he gave us
Hister admitadly was off by a letter but still off

Pau ne Laun was a complete mispelling

So maybe Mabus is actually a letter or two out of its intended target