Saddam Hussein
Abu Musab al Zarqawi
George W Bush
George H Bush
Osama Bin Laden
None of the Above
Nobody is
Barack Obama

Author Topic: Poll: Who is Mabus?  (Read 261337 times)

wsdmwise

• View Profile
Re: Poll: Who is Mabus?
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2009, 01:26:45 AM »
Hello, I am new to this forum.  I have just recently begun to look at Nostradamus.  I am a retired cryptologist from the US military and student of the Torah Code. 

I have recently found in the Torah Code indications that Barack Obama is Mabus.

I suspect something is about to happen soon.  The 100 may refer to his 100 days in office.

He, himself, is perhaps the comet, with his meteoric rise.

"There will come of people & beasts a horrible rout;" various "beasts" usually refer to "nations" in scriptural prophecy.  Thus this might mean world community of people and nations will be horribly routed from their intentions under Mabus' leadership.

Could "hand" be the "hand of vengeance," (which usually refers to the Divine Hand in Scripture)?

"Thirst & Hunger," see Isaiah 29:8.  Is this because the Torah Code indicates that Obama is a crypto Muslim and is against Israel?  (Is he playing a dangerous game with the American people and with the Almighty?)

(By the way, the order of the Quatrains may be scrambled to encrypt.  In codes, distractors are used as well.  I am working on a theory right now to undo the scrambling and delete/explain possible distractors.  That is why adjoining Quatrains may not be related and a Quatrain that seems very apparent [Hitler & Napolean, for example] jumps out at one, but seems out of context to the flow, which often seems unintelligible.)   

The name, MABUS, is a marvelous anagram of oba[MA][B']US].  "B'" is the preposition, "in," in Hebrew.  "ObaMA B' US," "Obama in the US."  Also, "bus" is short for "Omnibus."  With MA-O[mni]B[us] we have the letters to spell "Obama."  Also, MA is the last syllable of obaMA, his last name.  B begins the first syllable of his first name.  U is the last letter of the first syllable of his middle name.  S begins the last syllable of his middle name: hU-Ssein.  Also, as some have pointed out:  obaMA-BUSh, Obama follows Bush.  "MA" may also refer to the month of MAy.  In Hebrew "U" corresponds with the letter VAV, which is "6" numerically.  "S" corresponds with the letters SIN & SHIN, (300) which reduces to "3."  "B" is BET, which is 2, but also 2000.  Thus BUS = 2000 + 6 + 3 = 2009.  MAy 2009???

Of course, Nostradmus would not have known these things.  He was under the domination of the Spirit of Prophecy, which is connected to a much Higher Source, similar to the Biblical prophets.

I too was wondering about this theory. Although my opinion isn't formulated so much on readings
but more a curiosity, intuition which probably makes no sense to the readers here lol. You raise
an interesting point. For a time, I wondered if MABUS wasn't Bin Laden or the Iranian leader.
However, recently I'm more inclined to believe it is someone with a less sinister image than
the other two I mentioned here.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 01:28:56 AM by wsdmwise »

ScratchCA

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2009, 05:25:15 AM »
Why can't Mabus be refering to the US Secretary of the Navy Ray Mabus?  He seems like a more obvious choice to me.

YragNovedRegnil

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2009, 09:26:37 AM »
Mabus is a blond haired blue aired man of German decent. When Mabus was born his parents worked somewhere in the Middle east. His parents were murdered and and their child still an infant was taken and raised as a Muslim. He was brought up to know the ways of the western world as a means of destroying it. He is a proud Muslim but has sacrificed his Muslim upbringing to get closer to the enemy he despises. That enemy is the USA. When the time is right Mabus pronounced Mawboos will be a martyr for the cause of the fundamentalist Muslim faith and the people of the greater Muslim world. His death will bring about the rising of the Anti Christ. Mabus will only be known by people outside of mainstream society. That said, his death will set off the stages of the next World War who's end will be the beginning of a long peaceful period of time. That will be when troubles again will arise.

I am no psychic or prophet I am just making a wild guess as to a possible scenario for the Mabus of Nostradamus predictions. Rather than proclaim some knowledge of his prophecies it is almost easier to construct scenarios that could fit into such. I don't believe there are any real experts on Nostradamus, merely those that think they are. Since none of Nostradamuses predictions are cut and dry or discernible by the untrained eye and even per say the trained eye it is almost fruitless to speculate one knows anything. We can all guess in the mean time.

redrobin

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2009, 06:51:05 PM »
Mabus is a running source of discussion for Nostradamus. Who do you think he or she is?
I heard the name Ray Mabus, Former Gov. of Mississippi, Former Ambassador to Saudi Arabia. And was just sworn in on May 19th as Sec. of the Navy. I wonder if this could be a person of intrest. I recognized the name and was curious what person's who study these things thinks?

Raine315

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2009, 08:01:19 PM »
I do not think Mabus will turn out to be a dark political anti-Christ type of figure. Maybe the mayhem and chaos that happens is just a coincidence after Mabus dies. Strong possibilty that Mabus is someone simply known throughout the world- like ummmmm well Michael Jackson- yes I went there!LOL Seriously tension within the USA itself is so thick you can cut it with a knife--culture & political wars going on, economy tanking, Obama Admin. deciding to indeed go after Cheney, North Korea shooting off missles,  Marines dying everyday in Afganistan, Honduras uprisings, Iran uprisings ect ect ect. Its all gotten worse within 2 weeks! I'm just sayin'

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2009, 02:45:40 PM »
Well look at the rhyme it is the comet that will bring the mega deaths.
Mabus just croaks early.

spx2000

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2009, 04:37:35 PM »
I belive the reality of Mabus is he will be patsy for the real Anti-christ  that anti- christ is Obama that he was actually born in kenya. So Who is Mabus the next Secretary of defense Ray Mabus the mastermind of the african invasion and setting up world war III. He is to become the pivotal point of the anti christ.

JJM

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2009, 01:45:41 PM »
I just started on this board -

Mabus has always facinated me - similar to the old Hister/Hitler thing.....  I wonder if this may be similar, i.e. we are barking up the wrong tree....

Is there an expert out there that can comment of the correctness of the translation from the original language to "mabus"

And, if this is correct, how about OBA(MABUS)H?  Maybe it refers to the time of the Obama and then "Jeb Bush" administrations?

Onlymanolos

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2009, 05:50:17 PM »
I have a person in mind who may be the MABUS Nostradamus referred to in his quatrains.
If one were to take this person's name and apply the following rule:

Take-
The LAST letters of the LAST name
The FIRST letter of the FIRST name
The SECOND letters of the SECOND name

Simple enough, right? Also in keeping with how Nostradamus would "disguise" a name.

Want to give it a try? Let's take our current President of the United States.

Obama, Barack Hussein

Last letters of last name = MA
First letter of first name = B
Second letters of second name = US

There you have it...MABUS.

mjstarr

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2009, 11:54:16 AM »
Who is Mabus...theory
     Obama is my answer... Let me point out the signs.. Obama is left-handed meaning that if you where to write something on your right hand it would have to done with your left hand..  Second his birth date is August 4, 1961.. His father is from Kenya a country in the area of the middle east.... Being that he was born in August put him under the sign of Leo which is the sign of a lion or leader.  Leader of what or who.. so was Bill Clinton who also was left-handed.... But Bills father was not from Kenya a Muslim country...  It has been stated that Obama did not live always in Hawii either.  he did live in Kenya with his father or family for a time...  The next question that comes up is quick rise to power.. Before 2008 nobody had heard of him in the United States... The timing was great for him.. The end of Bush's term.. Most people for getting about Sept 11, 2001.... How time heals wounds & minds...  How is it that we could elect a person with a Muslim name is very funny...  Usama bin Laden or Barrack Hussein Obama... doesn't that seem odd to anybody with a clear mind...  This has nothing to do with that he is black but there is also that kind of influence going on also... Mabus  lets do the spelling check  Obama =AMABO  if you drop the A add on the us as in United State.. You would get Mabus.. Large M for Man.. Than you would get Mabus...  We have all read Nostradamus  you could also get mabus out of his name also... But his first name is Michel or in modern term is Michael... Read your the Bible the Book of Revelation... What name & only name is used in that book... The Archangel Michael... Who is Michael...  Michael being defined as like God.. Could that name be the new son of God instead of using Jesus to which the whole world knows about...  Michael who.. Is a question the Anti-christ would like to know....  aka Obama... I believe this Michael has the sight for time & vision of events to come... he maybe also looking for the sign of the end.... Aren't we all...  I have posted a few message on this site... hopefully what I see is what he is sees coming...  I don't know if we are at the end of the world, but maybe the end of the United States & a world with mass destruction...  Like the kind never seen before & alike never before...  Michel Nostradamus birthday is coming on Monday so celebrate it...  Maybe just maybe we can change the events of the future or maybe see from him what to do to save ourselfs from the doom to come...  Bless be with the father, the son & holy ghost... the true triangle of life..... 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 12:01:17 PM by mjstarr »

prophesee

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 16, 2009, 07:31:29 PM »
Who is Mabus...theory
     Obama is my answer... Let me point out the signs.. Obama is left-handed meaning that if you where to write something on your right hand it would have to done with your left hand..  Second his birth date is August 4, 1961.. His father is from Kenya a country in the area of the middle east.... Being that he was born in August put him under the sign of Leo which is the sign of a lion or leader.  Leader of what or who.. so was Bill Clinton who also was left-handed.... But Bills father was not from Kenya a Muslim country...  It has been stated that Obama did not live always in Hawii either.  he did live in Kenya with his father or family for a time...  The next question that comes up is quick rise to power.. Before 2008 nobody had heard of him in the United States... The timing was great for him.. The end of Bush's term.. Most people for getting about Sept 11, 2001.... How time heals wounds & minds...  How is it that we could elect a person with a Muslim name is very funny...  Usama bin Laden or Barrack Hussein Obama... doesn't that seem odd to anybody with a clear mind...  This has nothing to do with that he is black but there is also that kind of influence going on also... Mabus  lets do the spelling check  Obama =AMABO  if you drop the A add on the us as in United State.. You would get Mabus.. Large M for Man.. Than you would get Mabus...  We have all read Nostradamus  you could also get mabus out of his name also... But his first name is Michel or in modern term is Michael... Read your the Bible the Book of Revelation... What name & only name is used in that book... The Archangel Michael... Who is Michael...  Michael being defined as like God.. Could that name be the new son of God instead of using Jesus to which the whole world knows about...  Michael who.. Is a question the Anti-christ would like to know....  aka Obama... I believe this Michael has the sight for time & vision of events to come... he maybe also looking for the sign of the end.... Aren't we all...  I have posted a few message on this site... hopefully what I see is what he is sees coming...  I don't know if we are at the end of the world, but maybe the end of the United States & a world with mass destruction...  Like the kind never seen before & alike never before...  Michel Nostradamus birthday is coming on Monday so celebrate it...  Maybe just maybe we can change the events of the future or maybe see from him what to do to save ourselfs from the doom to come...  Bless be with the father, the son & holy ghost... the true triangle of life..... 

There is a Mabus appointment, I have heard : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Mabus

He was born on 10/11/1948 which corresponds with the announcement of the official establishing of The Nation of Israel among the Nations of the world.

woodstock

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 06, 2010, 08:32:56 PM »
if anagram form was used to get Hitler out of Hisler or Hister, then arrangement of BAMUS for Obama s, would be likely, the only thing is that the quatrain says He s a Persian wearing a blue turban

Woodstock

steviebaby

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2010, 05:46:42 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Snsnqbq_OCo          
What is that on his forehead. Look at the top middle of his forehead and tell me what number you see?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 01:56:44 PM by steviebaby »

ProjectGF

« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2010, 04:40:42 AM »
I know who Mabus is. But First let me qoute the quatrain.

QUATRAIN 2.
" MABUS will soon die and then will come a horrible slaughter of people and animals, at once vengeance is seen coming from a hundred hands Thirst and famine when the comet shall run." (Nostradamus C2 Q62)

On 13/01/2010, there was an Asteroid (google 13/01/2010 Asteroid) that passed near the earth . About the same time, Earthquake in Haiti.  Mabus IS EARTHQUAKE, that had a short life (1-2 minutes then "died") and caused death. Famine and thirst will follow (Haiti's supply can only last for few weeks now).

Hundred hands means 50 people assuming each has two hands, think of any country in this world that has 50 parts, like 50 states.

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2010, 05:18:42 AM »
if anagram form was used to get Hitler out of Hisler or Hister, then arrangement of BAMUS for Obama s, would be likely, the only thing is that the quatrain says He s a Persian wearing a blue turban

Woodstock

Small problem, none of the rhymes which feature Hister (A Roman name for the Danube) makes any sense of Hitler, let alone makes an anagram of Hitler it is however phonetically similar to Hitler which is why schoolboys think Hitler.
It does however make more sense as the Danube.
*Bad translations and poor scholarship of folk who really should know better promulgate these myths.
Oh and Mabus is not about *Obama (see above)