Saddam Hussein
Abu Musab al Zarqawi
George W Bush
George H Bush
Osama Bin Laden
None of the Above
Nobody is
Barack Obama

Author Topic: Poll: Who is Mabus?  (Read 261544 times)

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Poll: Who is Mabus?
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2009, 02:49:59 PM »
Funny how someone without a clue starts a myth the Mabus is 3rd Antichrist, falls on simple logic why would the the major villain in the script die we are told he runs the show for 27 years Hitler could only manage 13 and we are so much better at Killing today imagine Auschwitz today you would not have to get off the train all automatic!

lady of the sky

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2009, 03:40:22 AM »
Mabus

I have been very interested in Michael Nostradamus and have always pondered over who was the third Anti-Christ that Nostradamus spoke of in one of his Quatrains. (Please forgive me if I err in places.) I am not a scholar or well versed in his Quatrains but I have had good foresight in Global events.

The first two Anti-Christ(s)...Napoleon, and Hitler, that Nostradamus spoke of, both had names that were very close to the spelling that Nostradamus wrote about. I believe the third Anti Christ (Mabus) is also close in spelling but to the actual state of the world and the main characters that have stared in it rather than one main character.

The World today is run by Oil. It will be replaced by hydrogen technology in the near future, but lets briefly look at what has developed over the last 100 or so years and the black gold of our times.

There is one character in history that started the whole madness of fossil fuel dependence. His name was John D. Rockefeller. He owned all the Oil Companies in the USA. Rockefeller

wrong... the 3rd antichrist is not a person just like the 2 b4 they also are not a person!!
well he is not smart is he, he was just writhing a 100 lines.
1,2 and 3rd antichrist have read a few, antichrist mubus ??? Now is what do I do with it and where to I post it.
He comes across as smart but really he was not. Many jews steal another word and claim it as their own, but notra did take that in to account and well as much as I also love to play notra Im one step ahead !
mabus I know and Im gonna let it run it course...
why cos the truth like the sun rises in the east and always will..........

notra ya riddles , time spent writting what you are and what your pretend you are even the last word you speak of is your own and who you are!
you speak of time and write as if you where living, and as many exchange your lies even not who speaks of 10000000 men and 100 wars never saw or spoke of surfing the internet a king or queen with no pigeon with words of fire that fly across the clouds, kings words that speak back faster than the winds that blow!!

nostra a theif !!

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2009, 02:08:05 PM »
Never mind there is NO 3rd Antichrist in the whole work of Nostradamus the 3rd leader he is talking about is Putin, he who will take US and the planet in the biggest double cross in history, but meanwhile other players are leading the west into this trap.
So back to sleep and search for Jesus, that rascal with a parable for everyone/anyone!

jm1556

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2009, 11:32:07 AM »
I've posted before that Mabus was a combination of  obMABUSh.....But what allways puzzeled me was if we new who he was, wouldn't he be taken out.But what if we thought this person was something he wasn't, well we would hang on to what his silver toungue say's.Now I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but on image has got me troubled.Do you remember how Obama and Roberts got the oath wrong, and there were people who said it wasn't legal so they did it again, that second oath was in secret (closed doors).Who did we swear in behind the closed doors??I no there is a spirit world good and bad,what a perfect opportunity(behind closed doors) to decieve.

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2009, 01:55:15 PM »
So If obMABUSh is two people which one dies?

jm1556

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2009, 09:47:39 AM »
Look,,,within 8months of Bush's presidency we had 9-11 then Kitrina,over 250000 killed in a tusami(have you ever seen 250000 killed in an instant) and of course the market meltdown.Now Obama is president, with the trouble were in what a perfect opportunity for a man with a great tounge to lead people with what people will say,he's gifted and a miracle worker...as far which one will die because I made MABUS outta two name instead of one>well in the Kings dream that Daniel revealed was that the king didn't just see one image but layers of an image even in revalation, John didn't see one image or beast but a beast that had seven heads and so on.So to me,Bush is like the tail and Obama is the head,in every race you have a start and finish,Obama will finish the job.
                             So to me...last days are near.......look Obama was elected on Nov, 4 and was born on the 4 and is the 44th president........does 444 mean anything......rev 6:17..rev7:1..rev7:3&4.....
Look so many people have claimed , the last day are here in many generation before us.....and they were wrong...so could I.........but just in case......at least I let you no what my heart tells me.

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2009, 02:14:30 PM »
Well it was more than 8 months Bush took power in Jan 2000 so it was 20 months.
in 1880? there was another tsunami it had a profound effect on the populace mostly because the church had the hegemon then so superstition was more prevalent and because Krakatoa was volcanic it also had a profound effect on the climate.

I never mix prophecies they should stand or fall on their own merits besides nobody I repeat NOBODY understands  the biblical output.
It is Mumbo Jumbo no hits full of thou shalt Nots and needs a mythical amalgam of deities to be its hero.
If you feel you do understand then tell us what page or chapter we are at?
Waiting with a Red Sea pedestrian...

Have you tried Rumsfeltd and Cheney?

jm1556

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2009, 05:50:37 PM »
Bush was elected by the people in nov, 2000.......took the oath in 2001.......so it wasn't 20months.
I wish I knew what stages we were in,cause then I would't worry about paying my bills,taxes etc.I think we all would like to see in the crystal ball (but would we).John was very overwelmed by what he saw,and so too Ezekiel and Daniel.As you can see I don't look to Nostradamus's Quatrains to tell me or do i quote them, I look to the Bible.I really like how everyone has a theory and are hungry to no when is all this gonna unfold,so do i.That is what brings me here..........not because I no the answer

wiztstar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2009, 07:31:23 PM »
It occurred to me the other day that MABUS may be

Michelle And Barrack United States

Please post your thoughts on my idea.

hsmarlon

• View Profile
Re: Poll: Who is Mabus? Ray Mabus
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2009, 06:53:23 PM »
This is too freaky. We are close to 2012 and all of a sudden Ray Mabus is elected by the President to be the Sec. of the Navy. And between the time Obama was sworn in until 2012 would be 3 years. I heard a prediction on a local radio station in St. Louis (Dec. 20-24, 2008 on 97.1 Talk Radio from a spirt guide), that within 3 years Obama will no longer be/in office take your pick ?????  :o ::) People lets face it, it's not going to get better, it's going to get worse and the only things going to save us is prayer. Check this out below:

The Lost Translation
(The US Gov. Site)

THE SHORT LIST
Friday, March 27, 2009 3:31 PM
Mabus Said To Be Navy Pick
By CONGRESSDAILY STAFF

President Obama will nominate former Mississippi Democratic Gov. Ray Mabus to be secretary of the Navy, a source in the state told the Associated Press today. Mabus, 60, would replace Donald Winter, a Bush administration holdover who agreed to remain in office through March 20.

As someone who campaigned extensively for Obama last year, Mabus had been mentioned as a candidate for secretary of Education. He served in the Navy from 1970-1972 as a surface warfare officer on the Newport, R.I.-based USS Little Rock. Before then, he was in the Naval ROTC while an undergraduate student at the University of Mississippi. Mabus was governor of Mississippi from January 1988 to January 1992 and served as U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia from 1994-96 under President Clinton. From June 2006 to April 2007, Mabus was chairman and CEO of Foamex International Inc., and helped move the manufacturer of polyurethane foam products out of bankruptcy.

joshbersos

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2009, 08:33:02 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I will briefly say I agree with the posting regarding now Secretary of State Nominee Ray Mabus. I tried to post this on this site yesterday about this but had to go through the process of creating an account and awaiting confirmation. I propose a challenge to anyone to try to find a more valid candidate for Nostradamus's Mabus than Ray Mabus. With that said I will shut up and probably not have anything else to say on the sight as I was simply trying to state this possibility. As of now I have already sent of a letter to the President which among other topics, asked him if he ever did a Google Search on the name Mabus. As of now I haven't received a response.
      If I ever receive an answer from the President to my e-mail (that with any luck won't include an all expense paid trip to Cuba) I will be sure to mention it. Other than that I believe that should pretty much cover what I have to say on this subject. I hope someone finds this contribution to be of some value. I hope you all find what you are looking for, whatever that may be.
                                                                                        Josh Bersos

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2009, 02:18:14 PM »
jm1556:
Bush was elected by the people in nov, 2000.......took the oath in 2001.......so it wasn't 20months.

Yes you are correct Point taken I just went from 1996 to 2000 when 48 months is the run.
Oh well Bush never got a good run, in the long run!

Ma_B_Us

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2009, 04:47:08 PM »
It's in the name my friends.

He "May Be Us".

Luria

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2009, 08:33:07 AM »
Hello, I am new to this forum.  I have just recently begun to look at Nostradamus.  I am a retired cryptologist from the US military and student of the Torah Code. 

I have recently found in the Torah Code indications that Barack Obama is Mabus.

I suspect something is about to happen soon.  The 100 may refer to his 100 days in office.

He, himself, is perhaps the comet, with his meteoric rise.

"There will come of people & beasts a horrible rout;" various "beasts" usually refer to "nations" in scriptural prophecy.  Thus this might mean world community of people and nations will be horribly routed from their intentions under Mabus' leadership.

Could "hand" be the "hand of vengeance," (which usually refers to the Divine Hand in Scripture)?

"Thirst & Hunger," see Isaiah 29:8.  Is this because the Torah Code indicates that Obama is a crypto Muslim and is against Israel?  (Is he playing a dangerous game with the American people and with the Almighty?)

(By the way, the order of the Quatrains may be scrambled to encrypt.  In codes, distractors are used as well.  I am working on a theory right now to undo the scrambling and delete/explain possible distractors.  That is why adjoining Quatrains may not be related and a Quatrain that seems very apparent [Hitler & Napolean, for example] jumps out at one, but seems out of context to the flow, which often seems unintelligible.)   

The name, MABUS, is a marvelous anagram of oba[MA][B']US].  "B'" is the preposition, "in," in Hebrew.  "ObaMA B' US," "Obama in the US."  Also, "bus" is short for "Omnibus."  With MA-O[mni]B[us] we have the letters to spell "Obama."  Also, MA is the last syllable of obaMA, his last name.  B begins the first syllable of his first name.  U is the last letter of the first syllable of his middle name.  S begins the last syllable of his middle name: hU-Ssein.  Also, as some have pointed out:  obaMA-BUSh, Obama follows Bush.  "MA" may also refer to the month of MAy.  In Hebrew "U" corresponds with the letter VAV, which is "6" numerically.  "S" corresponds with the letters SIN & SHIN, (300) which reduces to "3."  "B" is BET, which is 2, but also 2000.  Thus BUS = 2000 + 6 + 3 = 2009.  MAy 2009???

Of course, Nostradmus would not have known these things.  He was under the domination of the Spirit of Prophecy, which is connected to a much Higher Source, similar to the Biblical prophets.

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2009, 02:19:50 PM »
the bible tells one story Nostradamus tells another how in our ignorance and stupidity we get there! from 1555 forwards.
The US does not get Nostradamus' attention beuing a French Monarchist also not above teasing the reader!
P Le Mesurier
The Joker
NOSTRADAMUS, it is well known, had a wicked sense of humor (compare, for example, the story of the inscription for the fountain in Salon under Nostradamus' Life Story). Moreover, he lived in an age when word-play was all the rage. Puns and anagrams, especially, were an almost universal obsession. The Elizabethans knew and loved them as "conceits." Even Shakespeare's popular Falstaffian episodes would be positively stuffed with such devices.

But for the French seer it was not merely a question of displaying his sense of humor. As in the case of the classical words and constructions so favored by the Pleiade, the contemporary passion for word-play, too, suited his purposes admirably.
He was, after all, presenting himself to the public as a prophet - and prophets had always sought to clothe their predictions in cryptic language in order to veil their true meanings from the ignorant and reveal them only to the wise. So, at least, they claimed. Cast not your pearls before swine, Nostradamus might have added - and did (Preface a Cesar, section 2) - but then, as it happens, he was by no means the first to do so.

To us today this attitude might seem elitist, but there can be no doubt that Nostradamus shared it. He complained continually about being surrounded in his provincial hometown of Salon by brutes barbares, enemies of literature with not a scintilla of true learning between them.

anything