Nostradamus.org Forums
November 23, 2017, 01:19:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who is Mabus?
Nostradamus!
Saddam Hussein
Abu Musab al Zarqawi
George W Bush
George H Bush
Osama Bin Laden
None of the Above
Nobody is
Barack Obama

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Who is Mabus?  (Read 170109 times)
Wired

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2008, 12:39:19 AM »

Radical Thought.  What if Bin Laden is Bush Senior's illegitimate son?  osaMA BUSh

The "h" is obviously cut off.  The first name should follow the same pattern with letters being cut off.

Bin Laden looks more like Prescott Bush, Seniors father. Both Prescott and Bin Laden are 6'4".  Their noses are very similar.  Both have a long face.  The right eye is smaller than the left.  They both have the same pattern of puffiness on the sides of their noses.  The eyebrows are similar.  Both the Bush and Bin Laden families benefited from the oil alliances.  There is documentation showing business between the families.  Check out Michael Moore's site.

Bush Senior started the Zapato Offshore in 1953.  Syria was established as an oil port in 1956, which is one year before Bin Laden was born.  Bush Senior was traveling in the region during that time.  Bin Laden's mother may have been a concubine.

Prescott Bush's was the director for the investment bank that supported Hitler in World War II.  Family power within the CIA began during that time. 

The Trading With the Enemy Act of 1942 seized property from the bank.  Even so, Prescott Bush became wealthy from the war. 

The Bush family has continued to prosper from wars.  Currently, Bush Senior has prospered from his association with the Carlyle Group.  They were worth $12 billion October 2001.  The Carlyle Group is currently worth over $98 billion.  Evil runs through the blood lines of this family.
Daedalus.Maelstrom

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 05:26:29 PM »

In understanding the Quatrains it is important to stay focused on the reason for the writing. In our generation the spectacular is over shadowed by media. Nostradamus was a Jew by blood only, a Frenchman by residence, and a devout Christian by Faith, and a part of the Catholic Church when at a time the Catholic Church actually taught the word of God. The larger half of unsolved prophesies are talking of Revelation. The First Horseman is George W Bush (Ref. Revelation 6:2) The Bow and Arrow represent Military Accuracy NOT Strength. Laser Guided and controlled Munitions have been used by both the state of Israel (Judah) and greater Israel (the 10 tribes / Ephraim) America. The Crown represents he is a King and descendant of Abraham and of Ephraim. "his seed line is as numerous as the stars of heaven" and so it is also shown in the Blue Starfield of the US flag.

Here are the events in order:

1) May 15, A comet 73p was broken into 58 pieces as the earth moved through the tail. (ref. http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9166)

2) Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was killed by a precision targeted airstrike (ref. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/08/AR2006060800114.html)

3) Israel invades Gaza: "Operation Summer Rain" (27 June 2006) and this was your horrible destruction of man and beast! (ref. http://electronicintifada.net/bytopic/442.shtml)

At the center of this is the yearly timeline as of 2000: 06-06-06 (June 6, 2006) Major events happen the day after, in this case it was Zarqawi's death on 6-7-2006.

Like with all quatrains enough information is put together to give a time and a place and a name to a face. This pinpoints to only one time in all history for each event so that it cannot be confused with any other. Although skeptics like to cliche "even a clock strikes 6 twice per day" you cannot accurately fit the puzzle pieces together but by only the one event foretold. Prophecy is that which cannot be changed. It is given as a means by which even the uneducated can  know truth. Each Horseman 1 through 3 reigns for 7 years. The end quarter of 2008 brings in the Second Horseman. A very good candidate is now the President Iran. Which leaves Usama as "The Spiritual Adviser". EENOSIGNE is a Nuclear Event. "No Sign" or warning is given in a Fusion - 3 event.

""
Trantor

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 03:05:22 PM »

MABUS = obaMA + Barack  + from the US
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 03:05:22 PM »

Anuubis

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2008, 04:17:06 PM »

Everyone keeps speculating who Mabus could be, But no one looks at obvious possibilities. Raymond Mabus was the U.S. Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, and is a very big supporter of Obama. If Obama is elected president that will put Mabus in a position of power.
nosty
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2008, 01:35:50 PM »

I'll definitely have to add Obama to the list Smiley
dbones

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2008, 02:57:00 AM »

Maybe U S
leostat7777

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2008, 10:01:08 AM »

Mabus is a running source of discussion for Nostradamus. Who do you think he or she is?
I am Bhushan From India. A Few months ago a picture of Nostradamus can while i was dreaming and there were lots of numbers jumping around his picture...then i started to solve the mystery of
'Mabus' then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

And i think so i have found the answer....
the first line 'Mabus' then will soon die, there will come
Explanation of  'Mabus' then will soon die = Osamabush will soon die

Explanation of next line 'there will come' = Basically its a numerology is used in this line and this line contains date, before that date Osama Bin Laden and George Bush will die.
now lets elaborate the date hidden in this line 'there will come'
Each alphabet has one number they are like this
1a,2b,3c,4d,5e,6f,7g,8h,9i,10j,11k,12l,13m,14n,15o,16p,17q,18r,19s,20t,21u,22v,23w,24x,25y,26z
Now this is the line 'there will come'
now i will take first word 'there' = 21+8+5+18+5=12 (Day)
second word 'will' = 24+9+12+12=12 (Month)
third word 'come' = 3+15+13+5=36=09 (Year)

So here the answer
Osamabush will soon die,(Before)12/12/09 or 12/12/36

Rest all line explains the meaning..
but for the last line last part 'comet will run' it explains that the prediction of a blast on the sun in year 2012 by NASA will come true Because the blast of the sun has been referred to comet will run..

For further info mail me on p.bhushan84@hotmail.com
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2008, 10:01:08 AM »

Koves2K8

View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2008, 07:36:36 AM »

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

That's the best I've seen so far. It actually has ALL the letters. lol.
forgotton_shine

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 03:20:39 PM »

Hello,

I'm new to this sight and I have an interest in who Mabus might be. I thought on this on an off for a good long while now and have been wondering if it is possible that Mabus could be some sort of coded message. This is the conclusion I've came to. M is the 13th letter in our alphabet and goes so on like this.

M=13 A=1 B=2 U=21 S=19 If you put these together from smallest to greatest you get the date 12/13/1921 which could be when Mabus was born but that would make him 87 years old today.

Ok try this. If you add

M=13=4 A=1 B=2 U=21=3 S=10=1 Then if you place the letters of our alphabet in that order you get DABCA And if you dont dont add the 10 for the S together you get DABCJ This is a long shot I realize but seems to make sense if you then turn the letters around you get JCBAD or ACBAD. Could this stand for Jesus Christ is B.A.D. or Anti-Crist is B.A.D. or mabey even that after JCBAD "there will come" ACBAD, well thats about the only thing I could come up with tell me what you think.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 02:20:57 PM by forgotton_shine » Logged
hisawesomeness

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 03:26:39 PM »

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

It could definently be this guy. . He even spent time in prison like nostradamus said. Just looking at the man. you feel his intensity, yet he is too beautiful. Goood Looking he is Good looking

I was gonna say Osama Bin Laden at first. However,
after realizing the letters in Abu Musb al-Zarqawi's
name-I went with him. The fact that he's clearly
psychotic/anti-social and the correlation of the letters
in his name led me to my personal answer. (Although
every time I give this another thought, Osama's letter
are close to this too) and let's face it he sure isn't playing
with a full deck either!) Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 03:28:49 PM by hisawesomeness » Logged
Itanca
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2008, 09:33:44 PM »

I have delved into this MABUS question for many years and would like to add this to the confusion...M.A.B.U.S.= Michelle And Barack, United States..  If Barack is elected president and if He and Michelle were killed together (eg. a plane crash or an explosion) all hell would break out and the quatrain would be fulfilled.  I know that this deviates from the mainstream interpretation of the Nostradamus information but I offer it to add to the discussion.  As a disclaimer to anyone who might mining this site for "information", I would like to state that I do not advocate violence for or against anyone for any reason.    Itanca
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2008, 09:33:44 PM »

artix

View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2008, 07:32:22 AM »

I think it is dumb to believe that mabus is a person with a different name than mabus. Two or three parts of a persons name is just as foolish. The most epic fail that i have ever seen is where they said that Mabus was 2 people, like this:

osamabush

lol what an epic fail! i think that mabus will be named mabus, or nicknamed that. maybe some woman will have a child an she will say to her self that "mabus sounds like a coll name, your name will be mabus, my son" i don't believe in obsure mophisis in names

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day, the twice blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to the shadows with his bretheren, a savior to all who walk the ground.
artix

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2008, 09:30:28 PM »

I have an idea!!!! what if nostradamus was completely correct when he said that "hister" (not hitler) and "napoleonic" (not napoleon) would be the first two antichrists i believe they have not come yet, but will within the next 1319 years

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day, the twice blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to the shadows with his bretheren, a savior to all who walk the ground.
Maggiepoo

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2008, 05:46:09 AM »

It pretty simple to me.  Roy Mabus of Mississippi will be the third and final anti Christ. Roy Mabus is one of the major players in the Obama campaign.  But, you don't hear much about him...right now. He is lurking in the shadows.   There has been a lot of talk of Hillary Clinton taking J. Biden's place...This will not happen.  The evil one Obama, along with his sidekick Biden will go into office.  Something will happen with Obama, whether it's illness, or corruption...he will be out.  Biden will become president.. he will pick a new VP, which will be Roy Mabus.  Biden will become ill, he may even die, and not be able to continue as President. Biden, is presently suffering greatly over his decisions conserning abortion, because of his religious beliefs, contrary to what people may think.  Roy Mabus will step into this role.  Obama and Biden are the pawns in this game.  The final antiChrist...will just breeze into this position without much effort.  How simple is this?  Roy Mabus will be President by 2012.  The desruction begins.
q8

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2008, 12:36:42 PM »

Mabus if u see it through the mirror it will be like this "sudam" when u read it its the same name for the late dictator of Iraq. you will tell me the spelling is different .. heck .. he mis-spelled hitler with "hister" and napoleon with "napoleonic" ...

so I say he meant Saddam

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: