Nostradamus.org Forums
September 19, 2017, 07:16:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who is Mabus?
Nostradamus!
Saddam Hussein
Abu Musab al Zarqawi
George W Bush
George H Bush
Osama Bin Laden
None of the Above
Nobody is
Barack Obama

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Who is Mabus?  (Read 165342 times)
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #135 on: February 01, 2014, 10:34:41 PM »

There is no painting of any of these men in our Cathedral. There is of Osuma Bin Ladden. Its the Idol of the Oppressor written of in Matthgew 24 and Daniel 9 "set up in the holy place." 

Americans are too self centered to realize there is a world out there besides the US. Its a form of paronoida. Obscure US politicians don't fit the bill.   Antichrist was Osuma Bin Ladden without a doubt.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2014, 07:10:21 PM »

ANDREW MICHAEL AM

BILL   B

SAUL  SA

MABUS
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2014, 02:18:24 PM »

Maybe this one?.................:   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Testament_of_Dr._Mabuse
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2014, 02:18:24 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2014, 03:05:47 PM »

Hang on to your hat. I have a feeling that God's Wrath is about to escalate soon.
Myview

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 01, 2014, 04:20:05 AM »

Mabus = Mabus and is a person. Mabus is not anyone else.
Nostradamus never used anagrams.
His quatrains say what these say.
His prophecies are till year 3797
So 3797 - 1555 = 2242 years of prophecy
The chance that Mabus is alive now = 1 lifetime/2242 so lets say 80/2242 = 3 %
The chance that you know who Mabus might have been or is = ( 2014 - 1555 ) / 2242 = 20%
This 20 % is applicable for all quatrains by the way.

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #140 on: March 01, 2014, 02:12:41 PM »

God doesn't roll the dice. And Nostradamus certainly uses Anagrams. So do the Satanists.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #141 on: March 04, 2014, 03:56:03 PM »

That situation in the Ukraine is shaping up WWIII.  You'll see America go up against Russia, Germany, Prussia, and the Muslims. On the other side we have the US, France, Spain and Italy.  The war began July 3, 2013 in Egypt. It end perhaps April 26, 2014. If not we have to wait till 2016.

Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #141 on: March 04, 2014, 03:56:03 PM »

3d-aholic

View Profile Email
« Reply #142 on: August 29, 2014, 12:57:22 PM »

Mabus = Mabus and is a person. Mabus is not anyone else.
Nostradamus never used anagrams.
His quatrains say what these say.
His prophecies are till year 3797
So 3797 - 1555 = 2242 years of prophecy
The chance that Mabus is alive now = 1 lifetime/2242 so lets say 80/2242 = 3 %
The chance that you know who Mabus might have been or is = ( 2014 - 1555 ) / 2242 = 20%
This 20 % is applicable for all quatrains by the way.
I did a post on this awhile ago. Mabus is an anagram of Bush, who killed Sadam, Sadam backwards in a mirror mab and the last half of Bush ush.  The beginning of the beginning.  It is also an angram of Obama who killed Osama.  Middle part ma ba s (because that is the middle of the beginning)  Why?  Because in the end times,  God commands us to make up our mind about who is "real evil".  Everyone must make a choice and that choice is how God determines who's soul is clean.  Is it the Islamic Muslim fundamentalists?, or as in the 3rd representation of the anagram (because that is the end of the beginning), the United States (US) it May be US or it May be us.  Both the Christian Bible says man must take a side and make up their mind and so does the Koran.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #143 on: November 13, 2014, 08:49:17 PM »

Mabus is oSUMA Bin ladden. With his death came WW3. Get ready for it. Pukin will see to it that if Russia is going down, he'll take the world with him. Classic psychopathic behavior. He s a bully. He go as far as the USA lets him. Now Poopin is flying bombers over the Gulf of Mexico. Hit him and hit him hard. Take out his bombers, aircraft and war ships as quickly as possible. Get it over with. Its coming no matter what. The critical mistake was to allow a KGB sworn to loyalty  to get in control of a nuclear arsenal. Too late now. Big mistake. I know bullies well. And I know you have to fight them. It helps if you can outsmart them. Hit him with a sucker punch. We all die some day anyway.
cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #144 on: November 13, 2014, 08:57:26 PM »

The West is only at war with one guy, namely Vladimir Pukin. Why not assassinate him?  Russia and the USA don't have to go to full scale war if they eliminate Poopin. Can one bully destroy the entire world?
jasoniq

View Profile Email
« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2014, 12:57:36 PM »

WW3 has been well older way. We are nearing the fall of our civilization. Flood, drought, famine. Man will become man eater himself.
The end to our food supply nears.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #145 on: December 16, 2014, 12:57:36 PM »

cusack5239

View Profile Email
« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2014, 02:08:22 PM »

Don't taunt God. You get an extra does of His wrath I think.
mherules

View Profile Email
« Reply #147 on: September 28, 2015, 01:41:51 AM »

Hi all,

I was making some researches before several months. In my opinion, Mabus is not a person this time, it's an organization. In fact, i related Mabus to ISIS. the reason why? check the following explanation:
1- Today, in arabic world ( i'm not an arabe but Lebanese Armenian). the chatting letters that we are using while connection  are Latin letters, it means we chat with Arab language with Latin letters.
2- Nostradamus usually he was mistaken with one letter or misspelling the right word and also he usually see the things as they are. which means views, pictures. So, I think there's a possibility that when he saw those views or pictures ...for present years, that he saw some sort of writings are not understandable for that time (ex: like chatting or writing arab in latin letters)
3- So, ISIS, we all know that means Islamic State Of Iraq and Syria. Well, when first they have rise the were called Islamic Emirate of Baghdad and Damascus. well, in arabic we say that i'm going to write them with latin letters.  "Al Imarat al Islamiyah fi Baghdad w Sham" . The m letter in word Imarat is very strong when spelling in arabic.
So,
"al iMarat"
"Al islamiyah
fi Baghdad
W (when spelling, we spell it  "ou")
Sham

Which means MABUS
mherules

View Profile Email
« Reply #148 on: November 21, 2015, 04:29:10 AM »

Well, after Paris attack and the things that going on in Europe, it's been a while looking for the names i hear it most in the news. I think there's a possibility that if really ISIS is going to attack like they did before a week and threatening all France. There's a name in the headlines that it is very close to Mabus ( after Nostradamus misspelling a letter ) Lorent Fabius. Isn't possible Lorent Fabius is Mabus??!!!
jasoniq

View Profile Email
« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2017, 11:23:51 AM »

gwbush fits perfectly. It's all about the number of innocent deaths. Mabus means Mr. Bush in Ancient Greek. There is no doubt.

The year of the comet is here.
It's called, Nibiru, wormwood, Planet X, Nemisis...It's right behind the sun, dragging planets and moons with it. Yellostone is shaking like a leaf. Volcanos are erupting at an alarming rate. My compass is off 22 degrees. The 3rd letter of Fatima has been released as the Vatican sees it.
Click the N/W station.
http://quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/heli-map

What the government won't tell us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR-W-ONoJj8
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  

Jump to: