Nostradamus.org Forums
November 25, 2017, 12:31:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who is Mabus?
Nostradamus!
Saddam Hussein
Abu Musab al Zarqawi
George W Bush
George H Bush
Osama Bin Laden
None of the Above
Nobody is
Barack Obama

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll: Who is Mabus?  (Read 170240 times)
nosty
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: August 25, 2006, 04:45:10 AM »

Mabus is a running source of discussion for Nostradamus. Who do you think he or she is?
stewartb

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 12:25:57 PM »

Mabus

I have been very interested in Michael Nostradamus and have always pondered over who was the third Anti-Christ that Nostradamus spoke of in one of his Quatrains. (Please forgive me if I err in places.) I am not a scholar or well versed in his Quatrains but I have had good foresight in Global events.

The first two Anti-Christ(s)...Napoleon, and Hitler, that Nostradamus spoke of, both had names that were very close to the spelling that Nostradamus wrote about. I believe the third Anti Christ (Mabus) is also close in spelling but to the actual state of the world and the main characters that have stared in it rather than one main character.

The World today is run by Oil. It will be replaced by hydrogen technology in the near future, but lets briefly look at what has developed over the last 100 or so years and the black gold of our times.

There is one character in history that started the whole madness of fossil fuel dependence. His name was John D. Rockefeller. He owned all the Oil Companies in the USA. Rockefeller
deathelm

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 11:02:36 AM »

GOOD JOB STEWART BRENNARDDDDDD

YOU UNLOCKED ALL THAT SHOULD BE UNLOCKED YOU ARE A POT OF GOLD

NO.

"WE DO NOT FLIP THINGS" IN TRICKERY OR THAT SORT. WERE A ROMANTIC PEOPLE. NOT A TRICKERY ABSORTION. Maybe Devinci but not us. Gentle man
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 11:02:36 AM »

deathelm

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 11:07:46 AM »

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

It could definently be this guy. . He even spent time in prison like nostradamus said. Just looking at the man. you feel his intensity, yet he is too beautiful. Goood Looking he is Good looking
deathelm

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 11:09:59 AM »

hes a genius. Absolute crafted machine leader. etc
deathelm

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 11:10:55 AM »

I can see a man like that gaining all support of its country.
warden

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 05:47:11 AM »

When I saw the article on Russia's Mother of All Bombs it made me think of MABUS, MAB to be used against the US.

George W Bush is still the leading candidate, though.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 05:47:11 AM »

bwh55901

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 07:02:37 AM »

Has anyone ever considered that if you put a space between the a and the b in Mabus and add an h, Mabus may be reffering to the wife of 1st president Bush. She has created a whole bunch of trouble - from Geo to Jeb.
davidjohnson
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2007, 07:24:59 PM »

ME!
Natureboymc

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2007, 07:57:19 PM »

I think "Mabus" could stand for the last name of Barack Obama.  When pronouncing and viewing "Obama" backwards-- "Amabo" there could be a correlation. Will the predictions come true if Obama is elected president?

venhn

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 07:15:50 PM »

I have seen many similarities to Benazir Bhutto's life in the "mabus" scenario. Her assasination fell short of 2008 and the name throws me. Then we have Benazir's son bilawal whom is changing his name to Bhutto from Zardari with the intention of stepping into her shoes as ppp leader; with dad (Asif Ali Zardari) stepping in until  Bilawal completes his education . My tendancies prior to these events was Pakistan's Presendent Pervez Musharraf.
I have also been watching the elections in the USA and Barack Obama is making me very nervous , a presidental assasination could defintely lead to the 3rd world war, we are already so close with the unrest in the middle east now- I need to do a bit more research on this guy- was he ever jailed?
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 07:15:50 PM »

liam
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 04:28:37 PM »

looking at the middle east for an Islamic leader with enough intellect, military might, and technology within his grasp, to assume as powerful a role, one may look at Iran?  provided he can unify the Islamic radicals and convince the Sunnis.
nosty
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2008, 04:19:45 PM »

I've just noticed the poll was locked (doh), so I've unlocked it so people can vote!
venhn

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2008, 07:25:03 PM »

"Bush hopes to seal Mideast peace deal before his term ends" was the headlines today , he has 12 months...hmmm - If he pushes it he may be Mad BUSh apparently his talks went well (acccording to the media) with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas
jase
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2008, 12:46:11 AM »

i think mabus is george bush of the usa.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: