Nostradamus.org Forums
November 15, 2018, 03:26:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: end of the world  (Read 10811 times)
mamabare1

View Profile Email
« on: March 10, 2010, 02:11:39 PM »

am not sure what suppose to do here, but here goes..I have had visions of the destruction of the world to come, no dates were reported of when it will  be, I have been told by GOD that the Star of David lhas to be made, but I now realize that it is going to have to be done by ley lines..look this up, I have dragons, many of them, and they will be here to help the human race, they are not here to harm humans, only help them, as will be others, the world will not be the same as we now know it..My father at some point in life, past that is, fought against the Antichrist, and now it is my turn..Please believe me when I say what I am saying, for I am not some crazy fool, I am as sane as you or anyone out there alive..Yes there is going to be lots of destruction, fire, it has already started, Haiti, Chile, flooding in Brazil, and now earthquake in Turkey..it will only get worse as the yr gets closer to 2011..and then it will be me against all of you who do not believe.........Diana
dorian

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 03:43:08 PM »

Dont worry,you are not crazy,its already begun.just try to read bible,apocalypse,daniel etc.Its few facts about the end,but every end is begining of somethink else.Final battle will be midlle east,eu will crumble soon china will turn against russia,and our good old western  world,goin be desolated by civil wars and social unrest caused by moral and financial crisis.
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 01:31:57 AM »

Don't worry there may be some big changes, but certainly not during our lifetime the "End of the World" perhaps we may see the End of the Oil based economy, and a rolling back of rights and privileges, tending to an Oligarchal bent .
But on the radar a famine and pandemic, a Comet and the odd EQ. The usual cyclical changes Boom and Bust etc.
 Embarrassed
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 01:31:57 AM »

Ria79
Ria79

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 04:06:33 PM »

Also, look at the earthquakes in places that haven't seen them for centries, such as the one that just hit Canada, add this to the new valcanoe eruptions that have been dormant for thousands of years that are now starting to become active again...Now, I'm waiting to see if the several in Yellow stone are going to start up again...the scientist say its only a matter of months, if not less than a year away from becoming extremely active again...that alone should be a HUGE warning sign for those who believe.  And don't worry, you ARE NOT alone, nor are you in ANY way crazy.  The ones who are telling you these negitive thoughts are just scared and don't know of any other way to express their fears other than to simply dismiss you as being "loony".  I know, because I'm having the same thing happeing to me.  Keep the faith, and as always, watch for the signs...I'll be thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, and if ever you should want to chat with somone who truly believes in you, please feel free to contact me! 
--Ria79

Ria79
Jitchat

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 06:00:47 AM »

Will the earth will completely destroyed on 21th december 2012?  Or it will be the end of an era? The Mayan calender says that the last day on earth will be 12th december 2012. But there is a contradiction between 21th and 12th.  Whats the correct date?  Moreover there is a question about the end of the world, that how it will take place. What is Nibiru? What is 'Planet X'? Will nibiru or planet x will surely hit earth on 12th december 2012?  The Mayans are the best civilisation who were most developed in astrophysics.  They termed the 12th planet as Nibiru which  will hit earth on 12th december 2012. The Mayans had a connection with the people who lived in Atlantis, the forgotten land. So, 2012 the end of an era or the earth?
jasoniq

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 02:22:10 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPnbYsjgnFE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: