Nostradamus.org Forums
January 20, 2018, 05:54:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: nosty you up for another prediction  (Read 16181 times)
nunyabizz

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2010, 05:17:22 PM »

The year is almost up, and i think maybe somebody did check in to see and took the warning to heart. Now here is what i see, it has changed somewhat. the Ar. connection was close in geographic location but not the right group. They have moved and went underground. Look to the north. Strate north.  Man i wish spell check would work for me.  Now that i have made those hint to be seen bye the people who need to look see and if they think about it it should help. I also know that unlike in Nostradamus time  I will never know in real time if they were looking or not.  The next prediction having nothing to do with Obama like the first part. This is more globule. Their will be a major earth quake in the mid states this year. Felt as far east as new york. 
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2010, 01:48:04 PM »

It is a dynamic planet, and change is what we can expect.
For instance how about a major drop off in population?
Preface:
chapt 26.   From this moment, before 177 years, 3 months and 11 days have passed, by pestilence, long famine, wars and, most of all, by floods, the world will be so diminished, with so few remaining, that no one will be found willing to work the fields, which will remain wild for as long a period as they had been tilled.
prophesee

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 03:50:39 PM »

It is a dynamic planet, and change is what we can expect.
For instance how about a major drop off in population?
Preface:
chapt 26.   From this moment, before 177 years, 3 months and 11 days have passed, by pestilence, long famine, wars and, most of all, by floods, the world will be so diminished, with so few remaining, that no one will be found willing to work the fields, which will remain wild for as long a period as they had been tilled.

1812 Napoleanic episodes

1912 + 2 = 1914 hitler stalin mao...

two hundred centennial and then...

2014 + 7 = 2021.

From 1960 - 42 = 1918

1960 + 42 or 40 (40 in desert or of age 20 plus the Ministry of Ezekiel of ~22) = 2000-2002 iraq...

2002 + 20 = ~2020-2022  the averages 2021.

490 = 500 - 10.

where 2000 = (500 x 4);    - 4 (10)=1960
« Last Edit: March 04, 2010, 03:54:14 PM by prophesee » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 03:50:39 PM »

nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 12:24:31 PM »

OK i see where your coming from. I really can't agree or disagree on the point of 50% of the populous getting killed, I'm just reporting what i see. Obama is not out of the woods from the hate group. and the Shake rattle a roll is just the (not next) but third quack coming.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2010, 11:48:46 AM »

MR. homeland you do look in every once in a while don't you.
8 down one to go and its already changing. You still have a very dangerous one gone under ground with a package about the size of a small camper size refrigerator.
i must get my right and left togather when it comes to the shake rattle and rolls, we are not done yet.
ods

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 12:04:34 AM »

The translation for the quoted part of the prefix is not good. The parts in bold are missing:

Preface:
.., d'vne anaragonique reuolutio:& from this moment que ceci i'escriptz before 177 years, 3 months and 11 days have passed, by pestilence, long famine, wars and, most of all, by floods, the world entre cy & ce terme prefix, auant & apres par plusieurs foys, will be so diminished, with so few remaining, that no one will be found willing to work the fields, which will remain wild for as long a period as they had been tilled...

prophesee, I agree, that the Napoleanic episodes is meant (at least).

The floods are the several floods of non-christian ideology like nationalims, communism and atheism. So no one is working on the fields of god any more.

More important is, that this will be repeated in the 7th millenium as written below that section.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 05:38:03 PM »

Now that all the player have been found plz plz  get the man with all the guns tell you were the box is. three places come to mind but one is a place that i can't tell if its part of the plan or just a bleed over.  baltamore close to Belmont. California near the air port and of all places Canada near Niagara. 
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 05:38:03 PM »

nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2010, 10:14:28 AM »

Nosty its sometimes a little scary to come here. Putting down what i see and hoping that no body comes looking for me. (little men in little white coats) but i do see that it get some one out there checking and finding the need.  some things i see can't be changed so i do not speck of them. what good would it do and mite cause panic in a few cases.  let me give you an example ( this is only an example)
Let say i saw a big ball of fire coming at earth right now. What good would it do to tell people ? all it would do is cause panic when believed and hated when it is not. Maybe if i saw a big fire ball coming in ten years and people believed it there would be time to send some away from earth in hopes of finding  new place to live. That would start a war on who would be part of that gene pool.
So much is said about the end of time and its being very soon. I'm no preacher and no lawyer but isn't that like saying here is a pistol lets play rulet with each other. There can be no winner and looking for the bullets only makes the time run so much slower.
I see nothing so glamorous as the end of time. I also see that knowing why a big wave is going to hit helps no one, see where it is going to hit does no good if by time i type it and its seen its over. I'm not in this to show how good i am at seeing things i only tell those things i can maybe be of some help.
Having said that here is the next that maybe helped. there is a power plant in the Midwest that has had weakening in the shield wall. it has been ignored bye the ceo. your looking at a small love canal if it goes unrepaired until winter. small earth shakes are at the heart of the crack. not quakes but shakes. Now i'm off to hiding again hugs Nosty.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2010, 05:06:02 PM »

Hi nosty your friendly seer is back. I'm having a hard time typing the next thing i see. it is not in the US. it is in the UK.. I know nothing of the UK so i'm a little confused about why i'm seeing this or exactingly where it is. i do know its not London. But its not a small hamlet ether. i could use a little help translating what i call things in the US to what they would be called in England. Here we call what i see as roll houses, not sure what its called there. i see a lab being used to make bombs. the kind that looks like playdow. This is not the dangerous part the boxes being blown up are filled with( god i'm such a bad bad speller) septicblaticpowder. Not antrax. They should be very careful when going into this house it will be boobytraped. the boxes are ment for New York, Chicago, new orlands.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2010, 08:58:04 PM »

looks like people do fellow the clues i see, i didn't see the ups part.  they are no longer is the same place. moved to another place out of the city i saw before. I'm not up on other country's as i have said before but i see another country. I'll have to go and try to figger out what i see. part of me says north of Germany another part says Russia. is there a little country that is between Germany and Russia? if there is that's where you will find the lady.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 06:11:24 PM »

next heads up if you like. First is that the Underground group out of Germany has moved to Worshires area (not sure of the spelling, i never ever said i could spell he he)the house i see is tall and very narrow. stone on the front and wood on the bad. I would not call it a role house but in that style. The focus is mass transit of some kind, watch out for backpacks left on steps. Next mother nature is going to get diesy for England in the next month or two. I know nothing of England but what i see is mud lots of mud if that makes any since to you. Let me know if you would. Oboma is going to have needed the rest from his stalker. The stalker is back and recruiting Uncle something or other (it's a hate everybody group almost as bad as the she-od death group.) DO NOT GO to the Midwest thingy. It's not public, yet so you will not be changing any plans that are important yet.  As much as my town would like to have you for derby, I would have to say it would not be in the best interest of you or us to come here. the threat in the Midwest in not the derby. only you know where of i speck. Derby is just something that draws a lot of big brass if you know what i mean.
My head is hurting i keep feeling as I'm forgetting to say something.   Earthquake mainland japan volcano very soon within weeks. I truly hope I'm wrong.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 06:11:24 PM »

nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2011, 10:37:22 PM »

Nosty next little heads up. aussy's are in for bad weather the big white thingy is in the middle of a storm. now off to sibberland huggles
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2012, 09:03:53 AM »

I know it has not been posted on in a long time but had to stay away from the end of world people and the 2012 doomsday preparers thinking I'm just seeing that.
I do not wish to start a new thread those who know i type on this thread will come see. I have a little fear about being hunted at times. Yes it is a kind of peranoya (spell check is no help) .
I have a few new things in the frist few months of 2013. Foot have to go for a while will get back on the the late hours as my personal life need to be addressed just now.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2013, 10:25:14 AM »

back
 took a little while to get back home. I know i haven't been on in a while but with everybody thinking 12-21-12 was the end of the world it is really hard to see things with every body putting out the negatives of what they thought was coming. Now that that is out of the way. The biggest thing i see a near miss of a good size rock, will come between the earth and the moon. going to be a nice show tho.  not a comet or anything like that just a big rock. it will be like seeing a satellite hit the atmosphere lots of bright fire as it gets knocked away, you want fancy words ask NASA, i just say what i see. The weather is still out of whack. bye the end of this year we will be getting back to what we call normal. we still have two earth quakes to go before mother earth settles down. one in Europe and one here in the usa. I will post on the other stuff i see as i get a clearer picture of who and where.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 07:15:11 AM »

Easter is just a few days away so i think i'll catch you up before i go on my trip. If you like the sky show you'll love the new volcano, Bye the way the round trip of the big rock will come back around the sun in early Nov. I'm sorry i didn't see the sue-naw-me as a big wave in assy just saw it as a big white thing. The new pope is going to be a short timer. He is making greedy people mad and i see no stopping him with his changes. I'm sorry nosty i was just told i most stop writing what i see here because i can't give you date and times of what i see.  So i guess i'll stop. i thought i was helping but hubby read you rules and it seems i have been braking them. i didn't mean too. I just type what i see hoping it helps some. not after the fact but before they happen and with time in some cases like where people are in danger to protect them. if you wish me to keep putting what i see on here let me know and i will but i do not have a clock in the picture so can't give a time, sometime like with the big rock i can give a month because time doesn't change its pace as a rule.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: