Author Topic: My own startling vision of what may occur SOON!  (Read 7155 times)

jw007

• View Profile
    • Email
My own startling vision of what may occur SOON!
« on: September 17, 2009, 09:29:01 PM »
i was just thinking of a probable future scenario...the future assassination of ray mabus, the u.s. secretary of the navy, may be the catalyst that sparks the 3rd world war....the american vengeance that will arise when mahmoud ahmadinejad's govt. of iran attacks a u.s. aircraft carrier in the persian gulf carrying the sect. of the navy, ray mabus, will be the final straw that begins the domino effect that will not be stopped... in century 2, quatrain 62, the powerful vengeance will be that of the u.s. govt. retaliating and thus sparking a global union of 100 nations in defeating the nation of iran....the deceptively smiling yet evil Ahmadinejad may indeed be the antichrist and ray mabus is the marker or victim that will launch the u.s. into a MASSIVE relaunch of the wars in afghanistan, escalating the whole scenario. it will just take one pivotal assassination like this (ie. world war 1 started because of the assassination of archduke franz ferdinand in 1914) that will really be the (proverbial) nail in the coffin...unfortunately though....the collective human coffin.

i believe that i have found the correlation between mabus, 2010, 2012 and the end of days.

i look forward to your comments to my original vision. (this may be referenced under "Predictions" if necessary)

nunny

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: My own startling vision of what may occur SOON!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2009, 01:26:13 PM »
jw007 you maybe onto something here. right reasons, wrong place maybe. Have you been watching the news lately. the cell sought here in the USA not in the gulf. The bomb as it were is still missing.
every state to watch for boxes or back packs left in places of mass harm. I'm not saying it just the way the news is but it seems we have a walking bomb out there some where in the US. No target named or admitted too. Admitted ties to mahmoud ahmadinejad Not talking anymore and the bomb is still out there. This is not a prediction its now fact.

prophesee

• View Profile
Re: My own startling vision of what may occur SOON!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 07:26:32 PM »
i was just thinking of a probable future scenario...the future assassination of ray mabus, the u.s. secretary of the navy, may be the catalyst that sparks the 3rd world war....the american vengeance that will arise when mahmoud ahmadinejad's govt. of iran attacks a u.s. aircraft carrier in the persian gulf carrying the sect. of the navy, ray mabus, will be the final straw that begins the domino effect that will not be stopped... in century 2, quatrain 62, the powerful vengeance will be that of the u.s. govt. retaliating and thus sparking a global union of 100 nations in defeating the nation of iran....the deceptively smiling yet evil Ahmadinejad may indeed be the antichrist and ray mabus is the marker or victim that will launch the u.s. into a MASSIVE relaunch of the wars in afghanistan, escalating the whole scenario. it will just take one pivotal assassination like this (ie. world war 1 started because of the assassination of archduke franz ferdinand in 1914) that will really be the (proverbial) nail in the coffin...unfortunately though....the collective human coffin.

i believe that i have found the correlation between mabus, 2010, 2012 and the end of days.

i look forward to your comments to my original vision. (this may be referenced under "Predictions" if necessary)

1914 plus one Centennial for The Child of Promise days called Isaac brings us to circa 2014.

The gog and magog war must occur first prior to the establishment of the appearance of the false prophet who prevails over Egypt which is any major empire(s) that rules over the world with influence and implements the mark of the number of his name as commerce worship to himself along with 10 worldwide leaders who have a confirmed covenant with him to rule for a short period of circa one presidency term of 1335 days or 44 1/2 months or 3 17/24 years.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 07:10:57 PM by prophesee »

anything