Nostradamus.org Forums
November 24, 2017, 03:00:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus reveals name of satan in the Bible - Barack Obama  (Read 52327 times)
Onlymanolos

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2009, 08:28:48 AM »

Luke 10:18 - "And He said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning falling from the heavens". Jesus spoke these words in Aramaic, the most ancient form of Hebrew.
In Strong's Hebrew dictionary, word number 1299 - a primitive root word meaning to lightnen or (lightning) or to cast forth is baraq (baw-rak').
As in Isaiah 14:16-19. the word for heights or heavens, according to Strong's Hebrew dictionary - word number 1116 - (meaning to be high); an elevation - height, high place, wave is bamah (bam-maw')
In Hebrew, the letter wau or vau is translated as the letter u. Some scholars use the letter o for this transliteration. It is primarily used as a conjunction to join two concepts together.
So Baraq O Bamah or Baraq U Bamah, in Hebrew poetry would translate literally as "lightning from the heights".
The word satan is a direct translation in Hebrew.
So, Jesus' prophecy in Luke 10:18, if spoken by a Jewish Rabbi today, influenced by the poetry of Isaiah..he would say...AND I SAW SATAN AS BARAQ O BAMAH

Look it up for yourself or watch obamachrist's YouTube video titled "THE BEST Anti Christ Obama video out".
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2010, 05:23:04 AM »

A politician with a legacy of the former incumbent is no Antichrist but a man with a problem with a racist disappointed electorate who want business as usual, which they are not going to get.
The US will continue to decline like all Empires, regardless of any leadership, do the math, pay the bills and look to who is in the ascendant.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 06:20:47 PM »

Ecosse i agree in the most part, I'm more the duck and cover type. I'm more for keeping me and mine out of the lime light and survive,  With 90% of the USA in servitude from birth, i see duck and cover is the only way. Just like a few other countrys did in world war II.  Bigots of all races are taking hard lines now. I see not only the good old boys in Washington DC  trying to keep control. i also see young war lords of the drug  states seeing the law as cutting into their business and think  They could just take on the good old boys.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2010, 06:20:47 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: