Author Topic: Iran the trigger of the end????? Obama +antichrist  (Read 5890 times)

mjstarr

• View Profile
Iran the trigger of the end????? Obama +antichrist
« on: December 05, 2009, 07:35:20 AM »
I believe that Iran will set the world in a tailspin that will start the end of the world as we know it... Iran relationships with Russia & Venz. Makes me curious about this situation..  What would be the effect to a nuclear strike from Iran to Saudi Arabia.... The number one supplies of oil to the world... It also would put the USA in a junt for oil.. Raising the price of gas higher over night... Leaving Israel open for attack from Iran....  Saudi Arabia could come under attack from terrorist or Somilia Pirates stop shippment of oil.. to other countries...  If Russia & Iran where to attack the USA...  Our farmers would be farming food for Russia's People... With Iran being in a major control of the worlds oil... It may seem funny but that is what people told be about Sept 11, that the United States was to strong to attack us... Well It happen.... So don't say never...  With Obama running things he is running this country into the ground.. We own China alot of money.... hey the Roman Empire fell.. Why not USA empire..   I'm looking for Nostradamus quatrain that might fill in the blanks or let us know when it may happen..