Author Topic: Mabus Plurality  (Read 9275 times)

myrrha

• View Profile
Mabus Plurality
« on: November 24, 2009, 09:28:03 AM »
This is my first post on this forum. I'm curious to see what your thoughts are on this thought niggling at my mind.  I don't have any hardcore beliefs about the prophecies, but there are a few points that I've mostly stuck with in recent years.

A.  I don't believe in the Antichrist per se.  That's not all that uncommon.  Belief in the Antichrist as he/she has been presented first requires belief in Christ as he was depicted.

B.  I'm pretty sure Mabus is not only Saddam Hussein, but also Osama bin Laden and a number of other notable figures both good and evil and everything in between.

C.  It seems that there is nothing in Century 2 Quatrain 62 to indicate that Mabus is actually the Antichrist.  It merely says that the death of Mabus will preface some great catastrophe.

D.  I worry about the safety of our current president and his family.  Although I admire him and support most of his ideals, I don't believe he is the saint he is made out to be.  Neither is he the evil despot ruler some seem to portray him as.  He's just a man, a plurality as we all are.

But that brings me to the whole point of this post I've been itching to write.  I love anagrams - not a unique trait on this forum, obviously.  Here's my take on the Mabus one as it relates to Obama.

Using the rules of anagram it's very simple.
Reverse the order of the letters:  AMABO
Drop the first vowel:  MABO
Make it plural to include the Obama Family: MABOS

You could change the O to a U to make "Mabus", but I don't think that's necessary. It's the pronunciation that's important.

That's it.  In my opinion, it would be sad indeed for some evil to befall the Obama family, but that's the way I see the Mabus anagram for the time being.

The next post I plan on writing has to do with an Australian land rights advocate who went by the name of Eddie Mabo (Here's the Wikipedia on him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Mabo).  He died January 21, 1992 and was mourned under very interesting circumstances.  I'd love it if readers of this post would check that out and tell us what you think.

The possibilities on who could be the much talked about "Mabus" are fascinating and astounding.  At this point it seems just about anyone with a similar name could be made to fit the quatrain.  Figuring it out could be a lot of fun if it weren't such a frightening topic.

Onlymanolos

• View Profile
Re: Mabus Plurality
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 06:04:51 PM »
I stand by Barack Hussein Obama, the current president of the United States, as MABUS.

Last letters of his last name
First letter of his first name
Second letters of his second name

ObaMA Barack hUSsein...MABUS

The timing of his arrival, the position he holds in the world, his oratory skills, etc....yep, it's him.

mjstarr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 08:50:53 AM »
I stand by Barack Hussein Obama, the current president of the United States, as MABUS.

Last letters of his last name
First letter of his first name
Second letters of his second name

ObaMA Barack hUSsein...MABUS

The timing of his arrival, the position he holds in the world, his oratory skills, etc....yep, it's him.

I believe you are right about Obama being the anti-christ.... First of all he is left handed, if you where to right 666 on your right hand you would have to be left handed... Second if his birth certificate is right he was born as a leo which is the sign of lion or leader....  leader of what & who....  Also take a closer look at his forehead....look at the center.... Also look at his mouth for the cold blue look of his mouth as someone without a warm heart....  Then study what has happen in the last few months.  He shake the hand of Hugo, Moves a defense shield from Europe. For a Navy option in the the Gulf Coast...  Just watch the actions of this man... He maybe the leader of the United States, but there is something very fishy going on.  Just keep you eyes & ears open... Mabus Obama  AMabo  Nostradamus could have been miss spelling it for a reason...Mabus  Neissuh kcarab.....  Just a thought...

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2010, 03:16:35 PM »
I find it rather laughable that any American politician could be an Antichrist because they are selected by the real rulers of the land; the CORPORATIONS, which are really only concerned with their lifestyles and BOTTOM Line.
Besides which any Empire has a finite life and the USA Empire has just about run it's course, and India will be the next Hegemon.

anything