Author Topic: Prediction of an EMP attack  (Read 12548 times)

fifi

Prediction of an EMP attack
« on: September 07, 2009, 11:26:24 AM »
Hi everyone!

I have a prediction of my own to make. I started having this premonition in February this year. It has continued to grow and is getting stronger.

My prediction is a fleeting thought, not a dream or a vision but a constant thought. I don't know what you would call such a thing but that's what it is.

The running thought is in June of 2010 there will be an event that will trigger an EMP wave to go over the north america. En Electromagnetic pulse that will lead us into a world with no electric for a minimum of 6 months. 

Not only will we have no electric but also limited gas, water and food. This event, whether man made or solar will bring parts of North America into the 1800's.

I'm telling everyone who will listen about this threat. Please take caustion for many people are going to die.

There is going to be:

fires on a massive scale
water shortages
gas shortages
limited transportation
no phones service
electric lines will be fried
food, meds shortages
and mass chaos.

If you have a pace maker or defibrillator implant you will be at risk of death if you do not find to shield the device. You need to make a faraday cage within your clothing to survive this event. Also, if you have medications start stocking up on them. The whole nation will have to re-tool itself after the event.

You will need enough food, water and medications to last a minimum of 6 months. This event could also happen at any time, night or day. If you drive a long distance on a daily basis put a survival kit in your care and leave it there. You will have to walk after this occurs. Keep a pair of walking shoes in your vehicle.

If you do not own a weapon get one. You will need to defend yourself and your family, for there will be little authority after this event.

But most importantly is to stock up on food, water and medications. Keep batteries and walkie talkies on hand but place them in a Faraday cage. It's the only way to protect the electronics.

The date I keep getting is June of 2010. I'm not sure which day in june but when stocking up on food make sure the expiration date is June 2010 or beyond.

I pray that I am wrong about this.

mjstarr

• View Profile
Re: Prediction of an EMP attack
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 08:20:56 AM »
Hey fifi,
 Interesting idea...  I have heard rumors of such a event myself... My only question who would set this off...  We all could say Russia maybe.. or terrorist...  Are you still having this vision or dream about this EMP attack going on...  If you are than keep us informed about it.. I"m just as new to this site as you are....  With all the strange events going on around the world you have to ask the question what if this where to happen....  I believe that 9\11 was the trigger to alot of future events.  Things are getting crazy..  But only time will tell... Remember if you dream it, it maybe come true, but if you tell someone it may not come true at all....  I have found that to be true...  keep the faith fifi.... mj

jeffb2066

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Prediction of an EMP attack
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 07:42:27 AM »
It is now Nov 2010 and so far no EMP... but in case readers don't know, there are some natural events, solar related that can cause emp's or emp-type problems.

anything