Author Topic: C6 Q97 City at 45 Degrees Identified  (Read 19895 times)

Eddy_P

• Eddy Pengelly: Time Travel Researcher
    • View Profile
    • Eddy Pengelly. 21st Century Time Detective
C6 Q97 City at 45 Degrees Identified
« on: April 22, 2009, 08:06:53 PM »
During my personal investigations into many different topics I came across a set of rules for extracting the hidden messages from the works of Nostradamus.
6. Since the future date will probably refer in most cases to the runup to the future event...
7. Since the declination calculation is based only on the nearest degree, treat the future latitude as similarly subject to a tolerance of plus or minus one degree.
8. Once you have all the data for the future event, refer to the map to pinpoint its likely location.....

Using these rules to translate C6 Q97 I found that Baghdad is the city located on 45 degrees (and not New York as previously believed).

The City at 45 Degrees Identified

Quatrain 97 Century 6
At forty-five degrees the sky will burn,
Fire to approach the great new city:
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up,
When the one will want Normans to make proof.

As a reaction to the horrific event (above), this Quatrain was said by some people to refer to the attacks on New York in September 2001.
They assumed that "new city" = New York which is on 40 45N latitude - 73 50W longitude; and that 40 45N was close enough to 45 degrees.

In his book The Nostradamus Encyclopedia, Peter LeMesurier lists "rules of the game" concerning identifying 'future events' as prophesized by Nostradamus. (See quote at beginning of post.)
One in particular gives
  'Since the declination calculation is based only on the nearest degree, treat the
  future figure as similarly subject to a tolerance of plus or minus one degree'.

So New York at 40 degrees can not be the answer.

The city that is within 1 degree of 45 is Baghdad (Iraq), on 33 24N latitude and 44 24E longitude.
"45 degrees" = 45 degrees longitude (and not latitude as previously assumed).

creativesilence

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: C6 Q97 City at 45 Degrees Identified
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2009, 08:03:32 PM »
I think something is going to happen this weekend. (shrugs)
1999, 19.9.9, September 19, 2009

kluxen

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 02:55:07 PM »
BAGDAD is a good identification of the quatrains concerned.
A great city, will vanish in a flash of fire.
We have not seen the larst of the oncoming disastre.
Can this bee the event, that will start WWIII.
Many people believe that start of WWIII will take place, somwhere in the middle east.

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 02:52:51 PM »
Have you ever wondered why?
C7Q22. The citizens of Mesopotamia 1 ,
angry with their friends from Catalonia 2;
games, rites, banquets, every person asleep,
the vicar at the Rhône, the city taken and those of Ausonia 3.
1 Mesopatamia = Tigris Euphrates or Rhone Durance
2 Catalonia = town of Tarragona or Spain
3 Ausonia = Southern Italy Naples
XXII. Les citoyens de Mesopotamie 2, Irez 3 encontre amis de Tarraconne 4, Jeux, rites, banquets, toute gent endormie Vicaire au Rosne, pris cité, ceux d'Ausone.
2 Mesopotamie = Greek meso potamos between two rivers
3 Irez = Latin Iratus angry
4 Tarracone = Tarragona Catalonia or Iberia

angry they be about their lands being trashed and revenge is deeper than the red necks from Alabama and beyond!

nijanandvenkatesh

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 03:58:35 AM »
thank you it is really a eye opening event and quatrain. Its is really a good finding.

mjphyjr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2009, 07:22:56 PM »
I'm new to this forum, and to be honest, I only enrolled because I am looking for some feedback. A little history here on why. One of my hobbies is to attempt to "break codes" and look for hidden messages within classical writings, the catagory of which Nostradamus fits quite well. Anyway, using an obscure reference by Nostradamus that claimed that the key to his writings lay within the Bible, I began to use ELS's to attempt to decipher his prophecies, (which didn't work,) but it did put me on the correct path, which is that there is a singular code used for all proper noun citations, (which is really quite similar to the 'word jumble' found in any Sunday Newspaper, and they all use the same pattern,) and that the quatrains themselves are encoded by "jumbling" them up using a uniform manner that when applied they all make much more sense, (instead of Equidistance Letter Sequencing, I used Equidistant Line/Phrase Sequencing, it works,) and then on top all of that to aid in finding the uniformity needed to decode them, I focused interpretation of the prophecies around France and Western Europe, because as with all other major prophets in history that weren't charlatans, accurate prophecies have always centered on the country or area of the earth where the seer dwelt at the time the prophecies were made. Anyway, some of the things that have showed up have rather frightened me a little, and to be honest again, I'm actually a little leery to even type them out, wondering if maybe I need to "take them with me to my grave," (that's figuratively speaking, not literally, - my way of saying that perhaps some things are better left unknown until they occur.) My whole point in this is that I'm looking for an opinion on this quandry I am experiencing. (I did give the anonymous reader enough information to figure out what I'm talking about after a little work.) Well? Thoughts? Opinions?

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 02:54:53 PM »
I'm new to this forum, and to be honest, I only enrolled because I am looking for some feedback. A little history here on why. One of my hobbies is to attempt to "break codes" and look for hidden messages within classical writings, the catagory of which Nostradamus fits quite well. Anyway, using an obscure reference by Nostradamus that claimed that the key to his writings lay within the Bible, I began to use ELS's to attempt to decipher his prophecies, (which didn't work,) but it did put me on the correct path, which is that there is a singular code used for all proper noun citations, (which is really quite similar to the 'word jumble' found in any Sunday Newspaper, and they all use the same pattern,) and that the quatrains themselves are encoded by "jumbling" them up using a uniform manner that when applied they all make much more sense, (instead of Equidistance Letter Sequencing, I used Equidistant Line/Phrase Sequencing, it works,) and then on top all of that to aid in finding the uniformity needed to decode them, I focused interpretation of the prophecies around France and Western Europe, because as with all other major prophets in history that weren't charlatans, accurate prophecies have always centered on the country or area of the earth where the seer dwelt at the time the prophecies were made. Anyway, some of the things that have showed up have rather frightened me a little, and to be honest again, I'm actually a little leery to even type them out, wondering if maybe I need to "take them with me to my grave," (that's figuratively speaking, not literally, - my way of saying that perhaps some things are better left unknown until they occur.) My whole point in this is that I'm looking for an opinion on this quandry I am experiencing. (I did give the anonymous reader enough information to figure out what I'm talking about after a little work.) Well? Thoughts? Opinions?

Well to be honest I think you are the right track, and despite finding out things nobody will believe you, as there has been a rather a large amount of "experts" who have literally got the Bull by the tail and have been roundly debunked, so you will be immediately relegated to the kook file, and forgotten.
I have worked some stuff out that will literally blow the socks off the powers that be, so just post what you may know, and sit back and watch as experience teaches those who think they know better!

creativesilence

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2009, 07:17:22 PM »
Quatrain 97 Century 6
At forty-five degrees the sky will burn,
Fire to approach the great new city:
In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up,
When the one will want Normans to make proof.

I think the axis of the earth will tilt 45 degrees...
Causing a major shift of things,

anything