Nostradamus.org Forums
November 23, 2017, 01:29:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MABUS IS.....  (Read 15168 times)
TRUTHbKN0WN
« on: December 07, 2008, 01:33:41 PM »

my friends, MABUS is actually the USA   .....m    A    b     US     now read them , and know.
also note as you read
look at the antichrist as a thing, not a person,
and the third antichrist he mentions actually becomes the USA
re - read the quatrains with this in mind and our future is revield

WE are mAbUS
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 03:59:00 PM by TRUTHbKN0WN » Logged
prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 05:33:56 PM »

Mabus, i believe is a character of Islam who will usher in the return  of Mohammad???

Usama Bin Laden?   Mabus

There is going to be an unavoidable conflict with IRAN.  Isreal and the United States have already carried out practice drills for military strikes on Irans installations.  I think that this is a war that will get very messy.  Iraq with the backing of intelligence and weaponry from America and France could not defeat the Iranians.  And i also believe that Pakistan(Neuclear country) will come to the aid of Iran indirectly at first.

Russia and China will follow and then we have World War 3.
TRUTHbKN0WN
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 06:31:41 PM »

by the way its spelled osama  not usama
my friends, MABUS is actually the USA   .....m  A  b   US     now read, and know.
also note as you read
look at the antichrist as a thing, not a person,
and the third antichrist he mentions actually becomes the USA
re - read the quatrains with this in mind and our future is revield

WE are mAbUS  WE are the 3rd antichrist
« Last Edit: December 08, 2008, 06:51:26 PM by TRUTHbKN0WN » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 06:31:41 PM »

TRUTHbKN0WN
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 04:13:50 PM »

there is no answer to your question, with exception only to the word "possibilities"
the quatrains were written, in a way to not reveal themselves simply,or obviously
 that if one studies closely, this is made apparent
the fact that you are struggling with this concept is proof of his genius
no read the quatrains with mabus and the antichrist as one....as usa
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »

I sometimes wonder why folk try stretch Mabus into something current using bogus word play, why Bogus?
Word play has some set rules which are then the parameters of scope.
There is no way one can make Usama into Mabus with word play.
However it can be done using other words ergo:
C2Q30.  One who the infernal gods of Hannibal,
Will cause to bereborn, terror of mankind,
Never more horror nor worse of days 4
In the past than will come to the Romans through Babel.
4 days = Or newspapers,

XXX.  Un qui les dieux d'Annibal infernaux, Fera renaitre,
effrayeur 3 des humains: Oncq' plus d'horreur ne plus pire journaux, Qu'auint viendra par Babel aux Romains.
3 Effrayeur = OF: effrayeur terror.
**d'Annibal = neat anagram of Bin Laden**
Oh some notes on the RULES of word play

a) ELLIPSIS, the omission of words which are understood. Thus qui is used frequently for ce qui, "he who."
b) SYNECDOCHE, the part standing for the whole. Thus sword stands for army at times, or Paris may stand for France. A common non-Nostra-damiam
contemporary example is "the Kremlin for the U.S.S.R. How-ever, this has been carried too far by some interpreters in twisting simple statements into farfetched images.
c) HYPERBATON, the transposition or inversion of the natural order. This is found throughout. The dividing line between it and the previously men-tioned use of Latin syntax is rather blurry.
d)  APOCOPE, the omission of the last letter or syllable. In Nostradamus, this amounts to abbreviation. We find Carpen for Carpentras, Ast for Asti, Carcas for Carcassonne, etc.
e) SYNCOPE, the omission of a letter or syllable from the middle of a word. Thus donra is used for donnera, lairra for laissera, monstra for monstrera and Tamins for Tamisiens (those of the Thames).
f) APHERESIS, the omission of a letter or syllable from the beginning of a word. Thus, versé is used for renversé, "overthrown."
g) EPENTHESIS, the insertion of a letter or syllable in the middle. Thus we find Timbre for Tibre, the Tiber River.
h) PROSTHESIS, the insertion of an extra letter at the beginning of a word. Thus, Aspire is put for Spire, a city in Bavaria.
i) METATHESIS, the transposition of letters or syllables. Thus Ucetia is used for Uticensia, Latin name for the town of Uzes.
Within this framework, the majority of the words and phrases make sense, and follow some sort of pattern. Nevertheless, Leroux's, view that all the quat-rains are actually the epitome of polished literature and contain no barbarities is carrying things a bit too far. There are many instances where all adjective does not agree with a noun it obviously modifies and where a plural verb has a singular subject, or vice versa.

Anagrams were all the rage in Nostradamus' day, It is quite, reasonable that he should have made use of them. Thus Chyren is put for Henrycus), Nersaf for "France," Rapis for "Paris," noir for roy, "king," and
(Mendosus for "Vendosme" (the actual Bourbon sub-branch that came to the throne). In the anagrams latitude is provided by the inter changeability, of and i,u and v, s and c, i and j. The use of silent s instead of a circumflex similar variations of form in accentation must also be noted. Although the perfect anagram required the use of the same letters, Nostradamus seems to have allowed himself the change of one letter, but never more than one.
Similar to the use of anagrams is the rise of enigmas. Prominent amongst these are Aenobarbe, which means Bronzebeard but is also the family name the of Antichrist Nero, symbol of pagan wickedness, the Pourceau Mi-homme,  which means "pig-half-man"; and various gentlemen named after Roman gods, like Jupiter, Mars and Saturn.
4. Mythological and historical allusions veil several quatrains. One quatrain refers to the story of Bellerophon and Proetus, another to that of Jupiter and Phaeton. In the Epistle someone is called a second Thrasibulus, so we must know that this gentleman was the leader of the popular party at Athens who restored the democracy in 403 B.C. and is therefore the symbol of a radical demagogue. 'As Old French was still much in use in it is riot quite correct to consider this amongst the deliberate obscurifications of Nostrdamus. many words could be derived from either Latin or French equally one whole quatrain in (426) and most of another (444),

knightmare420

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 10:04:54 PM »

If Mabus is the USA, then what do the M, and B stand for, I belive that Mabus is sudam backwords, from his start to his finish as a ruler, 27 years, and look at everything that he has done, alive and dead.
mjstarr

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 08:54:09 AM »

Mabus, i believe is a character of Islam who will usher in the return  of Mohammad???

Usama Bin Laden?   Mabus?  

There is going to be an unavoidable conflict with IRAN.  Isreal and the United States have already carried out practice drills for military strikes on Irans installations.  I think that this is a war that will get very messy.  Iraq with the backing of intelligence and weaponry from America and France could not defeat the Iranians.  And i also believe that Pakistan(Neuclear country) will come to the aid of Iran indirectly at first.

Russia and China will follow and then we have World War 3.

I believe you are right the next conflict to the beginning of World War 3 will start with Iran... I believe that they will attack Saudi Arabia.. The number one source of oil in the world.. One who controls the oil, controls the world...  Iran with a pack with Russia will control events of the world...  The United States will be taken over by those countries....  We will not be able to fight these countries off..  If we use nuclear weapons just think of the death & destruction that would happen...  If that would happen than Obama would be the true anti-christ in this world..  Just think about it....  A person that get the Noble Peace Prize.. Let's get real...  It is like promoting the mailroom clerk of a business to Ceo of the company.... Let's get real.. this is a joke..For being president of the United States he sure does alot of traveling around the World... Spends our money like it were monopoly money...  Every play that game when the bank runs out of money, the player right out IOU's or are kicked out of the game... The problem with this is that congress can keep change the rules of the game to suit there needs...  go tell you boss you need more money because my electric bill went up..  What would he say, save your money, stop eating or just go without....  But not the congress they just would keep raising the taxes on the people....  You know we are good for it... Just keep working hard & longer with less that is ok... Just ask the people of California....how that works...  It is time for new ideas... Peace from the heart... Bless your heart with love....thank you..
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 08:57:00 AM by mjstarr » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 08:54:09 AM »

CQScafidi

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2010, 01:27:58 PM »

Obama names Ray Mabus as Gulf Spill Czar, clearing way for Joe Sestak to become Secretary of the Navy.

According to Nostradamus, the death of one known as "Mabus" will herald some cataclysmic event. The actual mention of Mabus is restricted to C2, Q62 where we see Mabus described:

'Mabus' then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

At present, the comet McNaught is visible in the pre-dawn sky to the Northeast.  Mabus previously served as Ambassador to Saudi Arabia under the Clinton Administration.

Just some observations.

Ninetailedfox

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 05:20:00 AM »

there is a Ray mabus that is head of the US Navy. 
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2011, 02:41:30 AM »

Oh dear the Mabus folly started by E Cheatham and further promulgated by Hogue and other bogus experts, is certainly alive, only Problem Nostradamus did not do USA, they are not in his works, but for the sake of book sales certain commentators insist he did.
Carry on it gives you some intellectual pursuit, and we can watch how it evolves!
Junior High school grade should take 3 years, based on current posts!
 Embarrassed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: