Nostradamus.org Forums
April 24, 2014, 07:19:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: the 3rd antichrist  (Read 15012 times)
TRUTHbKN0WN
« on: December 07, 2008, 10:52:39 AM »

my friends, MABUS is actually the USA   .....m  A  b   US    now read , and know.
also note as you read
look at the antichrist as a thing, not a person,
and the third antichrist he mentions actually becomes the USA
re - read the quatrains with this in mind and our future is revield

WE are mAbUS
« Last Edit: December 07, 2008, 03:52:42 PM by TRUTHbKN0WN » Logged
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2008, 11:55:08 AM »

So if what your saying is the the whole USA is the anti- Christ. Not just one person as the king James says.
We as the anti- Christ are trying to lead all people to hell. HMMMMM  I think not. In your thinking you have just condemned everyone in the us as being hell spawn. Now i ask you if your trying to tho off the sent so as to stop us from looking for the signs.
I study hard as i really want to know the truth. nowhere does any godly teaching say that the devil is a place all agree that its a person.
Christ was the son of god, just as Moses was the son of god,just as Abraham was the sod of god, all the way back to Adam.
My personal thoughts are we are all sons of god as god gave us life. When i came to Christ he gave me a different teaching then i thought i would get. His teaching was to think not just fallow. To ask hard questions  To find truth not comfort. The truth I found is That so far there is no one way. Each person must find god in a personal way, not to give lip service to the church. What every church that maybe.
If we Live are life as if each and every one is the son of god, not peach to each other this world would have peace.
In my believe I've been ask out of more churches then most people see in a life time.
I personally been called the Anti- Christ in my search for truth.
When you can tell a preacher that on a given day this thing will happen, if they do not change what they preach they get really really mad.
since i was 6 months old I've been the devil. my own mother throw me down stairs  to kill the devil because a preacher told her too.
I couldn't even talk as 6 months. I can however tell you now that that preacher and church are no more.
God burned the church down. the preacher died of spider bite that ate his cheat out.
So i maybe the Anti - Christ i don't know. In my heart God has given me incite that I'm not. He has protected me all my life. Those who harmed me have not harmed anyone else ever again.
When i came to this site it was because I saw Some that most be stopped. If its not stopped, very bad things are in motion that will make life for are children a living hell.
I think that they in the writings of Nostradamus and in the bible. Now if i could just find the right order.
TRUTHbKN0WN
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 06:04:13 PM »

true scholars of nostradamus, know the technique of misdirection that he used ,if you can put aside what the mainstream "thinks" they know about his quatrains, and consider this as a posibility, when you re-read the quatrains you begin to see many more truths, and ideas, that have happened, and are happening...especially the 27 year war
the mainstream thought is never correct, only after events happen, is this fact made clear.
do not mock what you dont understand, take the time to consider, a thought you never had 
 m A b  U  S  =   USA

USA= 3rd antichrist

never once did he state that mabus was a person....(EX.  ....."mabus will soon die....")
 Grin Smiley Shocked Cry
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2008, 06:04:13 PM »

prophesees

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2008, 09:40:09 PM »

true scholars of nostradamus, know the technique of misdirection that he used ,if you can put aside what the mainstream "thinks" they know about his quatrains, and consider this as a posibility, when you re-read the quatrains you begin to see many more truths, and ideas, that have happened, and are happening...especially the 27 year war
the mainstream thought is never correct, only after events happen, is this fact made clear.
do not mock what you dont understand, take the time to consider, a thought you never had 
 m A b  U  S  =   USA

USA= 3rd antichrist

never once did he state that mabus was a person....(EX.  ....."mabus will soon die....")
 Grin Smiley Shocked Cry

'Mabus' in The Revelation is the Mother of Prostitutes as written in Angelic interpretation whereby the events come to pass that the 10 leaders crush down and subdue the whole earth partaking in unholy communion of eating of the flesh of the mysterious Queen of Heaven City called Babylon the 'great' who deceives the whole earth after the deadely wound was put to one of the fallen heads of the seven princes of the dark Dragon ruling alliance of the powers of the air that fell with lucifer at The Cross, the sixth hill or head that was fatally wounded during the time of Rome.  Eventually, during the time of the completion of the war continuing forward as a flood with seal interventions across all time periods preceeding the Coming of The Millennium Reign of Christ at Jerusalem they will arise to take their place as ruler along with the beast from the earth culminating in the implementation of the number of the name of the false son of perdition known as the antiChrist who had once been among the earth as Nephilim during the time of Noah when wickedness and violence increased unto destruction via flood.  This flood is destruction via spiritual warfare on those who maintain The Testimony of Submission to The Commandments and Testimony of the faithful patience in holding true fast to The Faith once for all entrusted to The Children of Eve of the Twelve Stars as written in The Genesis through the Revelation.
TRUTHbKN0WN
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 12:03:48 PM »

your posts are filled with seemingly simple and singular non sequiters
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 03:01:36 PM »

Any one who has read all of the work, of Nostradamus know there is no 3rd Antichrist!
As in the Biblical Revelation text there is NO Antichrist.
But never let the facts get in the way of a good MYTH
prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 08:20:36 AM »

The bible specifically states that there will be an abominable One who will even sit in the Temple (the new re-built Temple in Jerusalem) in the time before the return of Christ.  He is one who will oppose Jesus Christ(ANTI-CHRIST).

Nostradamus mentions a character identified as MABUS one who will precede or usher in the 3rd anti-christ.  Napoleon was the 1st, Hitler was undoubtedly the 2nd and the 3rd according to the Bible will come from the new European Empire.

Mabus seems to be a symbolic character that represents the Islamic struggle against the forces who have an agenda to usher in the NEW EMPIRE.

The new empire will emerge and it will be ruled by a system that has at the top, one supreme leader( The abominal ONE).  This character will have an agreement with Isreal that is supposed to last 7 years, but will be broken half ways through.  The Leader will have an agenda to persecute Christians and many will be slaughtered but those who prevail until the end will have their reward in Heaven.  The country of Isreal will be surrounded by all nations who want to finally rid the world of the Jews. 

Think about it, the UN gave the Jewish people back the land that God gave in the first place, but for one reason, to get all the Jews of the world back to one location from throughout the world so that they can then conspire to have them wiped out and using the good people of Islam to carry out their agenda.  But one thing they forgot to take into consideration because of their rebellion to God, was that He will step in to save his people.

The Bible does mention an Anti-Crist and Nostradamus does mention Three Anti-Christs.

Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 08:20:36 AM »

Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 02:26:24 PM »

prophesies:
"The bible specifically states that there will be an abominable One who will even sit in the Temple (the new re-built Temple in Jerusalem) in the time before the return of Christ.  He is one who will oppose Jesus Christ(ANTI-CHRIST)."

If you are Christian maybe it does just come down to 2 colours and absolutes but NOT in the Real world.
Heroes are scarce and conquering armies are much more likely than a Bin Laden lookalike floating on a cloud looking for sinners

"Nostradamus mentions a character identified as MABUS one who will precede or usher in the 3rd anti-christ.  Napoleon was the 1st, Hitler was undoubtedly the 2nd and the 3rd according to the Bible will come from the new European Empire."
Oh really got a source for that?

"Mabus seems to be a symbolic character that represents the Islamic struggle against the forces who have an agenda to usher in the NEW EMPIRE."

Yes but dating his or her arrival is somewhat problematic besides Mr Bin Laden has a game with nukes and the west is invited to sample it.
roy frier

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 03:59:34 PM »

If we are to the third anti-Christ and the devil still hasn't won then he has lost forever
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 05:45:22 PM »

Devil indeed, unfortunately a character to whom blame is apportioned, with no postal address or known place of domicile, besides which Antichrist's are necessary to social evolution they literally remove old regimes and power structures, which usually are stagnant and in need of renewal.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: