Nostradamus.org Forums
October 30, 2014, 11:04:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: MABUS is  (Read 12397 times)
garlic

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 09:01:44 PM »

All Hail the American Knight!

More Will Be Revealed!
lady of the sky

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 04:08:52 AM »

truth you so blind,
even notra thought he could twiste greed, yeh right, mabus gee 1st,2nd and 3rd..........
gee took me a weekend natra was not as smart as he thinks, mabus is!!!
Mabus , well ntra I know and Im living and your dead so I wont!
too bad natra it will never take place!!
Go rot notra! Notra was a thief!!!
A man of greed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Notra was a parasite lived of others!!

Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 02:27:26 PM »

LotS:
"Go rot notra! Notra was a thief!!!
A man of greed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Notra was a parasite lived of others!!'

Perhaps if you lived during his times you also would be looking for a meal.
Mr N was not a parasite he was a keen observer.

Traité des fardemens et confitures
(Mr N being the first French man to write a cook book in French)
For this particular Plague outbreak was so malignant that it was a sheer horror.
Many insisted that it was a Divine punishment, for at a distance of a league all around there was nothing but good health, yet the whole city was so infected that a mere look from someone who had been infected would quickly give it to another.
There were plenty of provisions of every kind at virtually dirt-cheap prices, but death came so suddenly and so frenziedly that fathers paid no attention to their sons, and many abandoned their wives and children as soon as they realised that they had been hit by the Plague.
Many who were covered with Plague spots threw themselves down wells in their delirium, others threw themselves down from their windows on to the cobbles, others who had carbuncles behind the shoulder and on their breasts suffered violent nosebleeds that lasted day and night to the point where they died, pregnant women aborted and at the end of four days died, and the child, too, died suddenly, and its whole body was found to be stained a purple colour, as if the blood had spread to all corners of the body.

In short, the desolation was so great that even with gold and silver in their hands, people often died for want of a glass of water, and if I prescribed some medicine or other for those who were afflicted, it was taken to them, but badly administered, such that many died with it actually in their mouths.
Among the [most] admirable things I saw, I think, was a woman who, even while I was paying a visit on her and calling to her through the window, replied to what I was saying -- still through the window -- while sewing herself unaided into her own shroud, starting with the feet.
And when the 'alarbes' arrived (which is what we in Provence call those who take the Plague victims away and bury them) and went into this woman's house, they found her dead, lying in the middle of the house with her sewing half-finished.
The above is what happened in three or four parts of the city, one of which I saw for myself.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 02:27:26 PM »

genghis99

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2010, 01:24:37 AM »

I'd wonder personally why Mors / Azrael is never brought up as somehow connected. Job 18:14 is an interesting verse that also connects.
AnthonyK2010

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 04:16:43 PM »

Raymond Edwin Mabus is the current US Secretary for the Navy, his death in an attack by Iranians against a US ship, or assasination while in the middle east could easily trigger retaliations that could easily exacerbate the situation and cause a spiral to outright open warfare. It doesn't get any clearer than that, not an anagram, an actual person, elevated to that spot by President Obama, I leave you to work out the consequences of his death while visiting US ships in the Gulf.
jeffb2066

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2011, 09:47:27 AM »

Once again, someone decides 'this is the answer' then begins grabbing every tiny scrap of evidence to support it, no matter how thin or warped, while blatantly ignoring anything that might contradict the point of view they support. In this case it looks like the author decided the USA is the antichrist, and wants to make the evidence fit his beliefs. If the author lives here, then he should consider the most important right we have in this country: if you really don't like things here, you have the right to leave.
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2011, 05:24:56 PM »

Well call it the bleedin' obvious there are many who post and really do not think about their posts, or better yet think the reader has not seen many poor attempts at trying to interpret rhyme that is clearly beyond their education.
Or where the original post came from.
Many make claims that are NOT their own, but taken from usually dodgy sites that make claims about anything that takes their misbegotten fancy.
Oh try and pass it off as intelligent debate.
We always hope for some rationality
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2011, 05:24:56 PM »

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: