Nostradamus.org Forums
December 15, 2017, 12:34:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nostradamus on Barack Obama?  (Read 9796 times)
jako
« on: April 13, 2011, 09:33:18 AM »

He will be born of the gulf and unmeasured city, Born of obscure and dark family: He who the revered power of the great King Will want to destroy through Rouen and Evreux.
This quatrain speaks of this person as being born in an unknown and dark family, someone from an unrelated and unlikely background coming to power.This person will be born in a place connected to the sea like a Gulf or an Island.
http://www.prophet666.com/2010/10/nostradamus-on-barack-obama.html
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 03:43:03 PM »

Was not Mr Obama's family, with his mother? his father was African but Obama was not born in a large unmeasured city like cities in Asia, the large cities in Africa are for the most part named.

jako
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 06:55:31 AM »

Was not Mr Obama's family, with his mother? his father was African but Obama was not born in a large unmeasured city like cities in Asia, the large cities in Africa are for the most part named.

you got a point there,at this point of time Mr.Obama looks like the most likely canditate fot this Quatrain.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 06:55:31 AM »

Prostor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 01:39:02 PM »

It is not now. It is in future. First imigrant from north Africa must destroy Italy and France. Than come Iran ( Perzia ).

The Arab Prince Mars, Sun, Venus, Leo, The rule of the Church will succumb by sea: Towards Persia very nearly a million men, The true serpent will invade Byzantium and Egypt.

The slavish people through luck in war Will become elevated to a very high degree: They will change their Prince, one born a provincial, An army raised in the mountains to pass over the sea.

Through fire and arms not far from the Black Sea, He will come from Persia to occupy Trebizond: Pharos, Mytilene to tremble, the Sun joyful, The Adriatic Sea covered with Arab blood.

It second part of ww3
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 06:28:13 AM »

So before any invasion can begin you would need to remove all that western ordnance from the regions of Asia and the middle east!
jeffb2066

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 10:57:48 AM »

President Obama was born in Hawaii, and his mother's family is from the midwest US (Iowa or Nebraska, I think.) In spite of my belief that he is a lousy leader and has political and social views that are out of touch with reality of how things should be done, I don't think Mr. Obama is an antichrist-type figure. This looks to me as if someone decided they don't like someone and wants to make a quatrain fit the target of their dislike.
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 05:16:52 PM »

So a politician with probably the worst scenario  on his landscape and an electorate that just wants to go back to sleep.
Is somehow being bad mouthed by Nostradamus?

I pity any politician trying to lead people like that.
Maybe a Bush type character will demonstrate how low one can go.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 05:16:52 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: