Nostradamus.org Forums
September 25, 2018, 05:35:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: An explosive Prediction!!  (Read 33299 times)
prophesies

View Profile
« on: December 04, 2008, 04:54:35 AM »

"The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
Not far from the great millennial age,
When the buried will go out from their tombs."

I mentioned in some of my other responses that we are a year ahead in our calander.  Technically were in the year 2007 as opposed to 2008.  So it could be that the year of the great seventh number accomplished is 2007, Technically!!!  and didn't the Chinese just have their olympics(the games).  And isnt that when Russia and Georgia had the conflict???(Games of Slaughter).  It is supposed to be an agreement between all goverments that during the Olympic games, there will be peace.  Well there definitely wasn't peace during the Beijing games.  Not far from the great Millennial age(year 2000 A.D.)  According to the biblical timeline, 4000yrs B.C. + 2000yrs A.D. = 6000yrs.  Meaning we are entering into the great Millennial Age(the 7th thousand).  When the buried will go out from their tombs.  Also spoken about in the Bible.  When the lord returns, the dead in Christ will rise from their graves(tombs) first to meet Him and then followed by the living in Christ to join them.  This is the new Ark of the Covenent upon which we must enter and the door being Jesus Christ.  Like Noah's Ark.  People will be eating and drinking and getting married and then suddenly!!!!unexpectedly for most, the flood will come, but this time not by water but by Fire.

It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter.  What will appear?   Is it referring to Gog and Magog.  The ruler from out of Russia. PUTIN, MEDVEDEV, Maybe??? Watch out we could be very near the hour!!

Think about it.  The Nato alliance wants to put in place a missile shield and Russia will respond with deployment of its Nuclear weapons stationed on the borders of Europe.  Ukraine currently leases out its Naval port to the Russian Navy, and it expires in a few years time.  Russias alliances with Iran, Syria Venezuala etc..  Too many causes for concern and too many opportunities for an inevitable conflict!!!!
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 09:43:54 AM »

nice, I like you Time line it sound true.
Don't care for your better then thee thinking tho.
Christ whom you call lord would not like limiting him or his father.
All the dead will come out of the graves not just one privileged group.
Those who call Christ lord will fallow him.
Those who call god lord will fallow him.
Those who call money god will fallow that.
The god will sort out who goes where, not man.
In the bible it say the grave will give up its dead. ( not those who dead in Christ)
When the lord comes those who fallowed his teaching will see him and fallow.
Those who fallowed God will see him and fallow.
those who fallow greed and earthly pleasers will be case away. for they will have nothing to fallow.

prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 02:48:11 PM »

I agree with you in part, but it does state that the dead in Christ will rise first and then followed by the living in Christ.  They will be caught up together in the clouds with Christ.  This is similar to what happened in Noah's time.  The warnings were issued many times but the people would not listen and suddenly the flood came.

Im not limiting God, just mereley stating that the opportunity will be presented for a select few to be saved before the greatest calamaties of the Earth occur.   Those who remain on the Earth will have had an opportunity in some way or another before the coming of Christ.  Everyone will be judged according to the Scriptures.

This forum is excellent and there is a lot of good solid information coming to light!!!
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 02:48:11 PM »

nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2008, 10:38:48 AM »

everyone will be judge bye god and their heart. Just as you study your bible and Nostradamus i study many bibles.
I am looking for a translation for the Greek to English of the tora not the king James as that was altered in the making.
prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2008, 05:50:25 PM »

Mabus, i believe is a character of Islam who will usher in the return  of Mohammad???  Can u shed some light and correct me if needed.  By the way i am a Christian my friends.

Usama Bin Laden?   Mabus
TRUTHbKN0WN
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 06:56:08 PM »

my friends, MABUS is actually the USA   .....m  A  b   US     now read, and know.
also note as you read
look at the antichrist as a thing, not a person,
and the third antichrist he mentions actually becomes the USA
re - read the quatrains with this in mind and our future is revield

WE are mAbUS  WE are the 3rd antichrist
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 10:05:06 AM »

I agree with you in part, but it does state that the dead in Christ will rise first and then followed by the living in Christ.  They will be caught up together in the clouds with Christ.  This is similar to what happened in Noah's time.  The warnings were issued many times but the people would not listen and suddenly the flood came.

Im not limiting God, just mereley stating that the opportunity will be presented for a select few to be saved before the greatest calamaties of the Earth occur.   Those who remain on the Earth will have had an opportunity in some way or another before the coming of Christ.  Everyone will be judged according to the Scriptures.

This forum is excellent and there is a lot of good solid information coming to light!!!

I'm a child of god and calibrate god in everything and everybody. For god made me and all that is here.
When i talk to you i talk to god. When in my daily life i do things i know I'm doing it for and too god.
The king James says the dead in Christ will rise first of the Christians.
I agree with it being similar to Noah's time.
Christ knew he was the son of god and tought people what god wanted. He tought me that i am also a child of god. He guides me like a teacher. He shows me in a way that i see What he is means. He nether leads nor fallows he teaches.
Everyone being judged bye the Scriptures (witch Scriptures) there are so many.
I have lived bye this simple rule that God in Christ gave me.
I think maybe this is why most preacher ask me to leave for I'm not a sheep to be herded into a blind canyon and kept there as one of many owned bye that preacher. God is my owner no other for he made me.
I ask much of Christ and he answers me. I live with this very hard rule all my live. Now at the end of my days i find a place where i can put in writing these talks.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 10:05:06 AM »

prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 05:22:48 PM »

Keep it going Nunybizz.  It is also a help to me to hear the many revelations you have to offer on this forum.  I believe that Nostradamus needs people like you to help in unlocking the door of his prophesies.  Not saying we get it right al the time but we are trying to make a difference.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 11:13:58 AM »

Just like a pebble in a clam lake a small little person that i am, i hope that in finding the right key  to stop with your and others help the tilde wave fastly moving to over whelm us.
I ignore those who hope to muddy the water bye throwing nonsense over and over like truthbknowm. If Nostradamus thought is was a place he would have said place. If the bibles has meant a place it would have said place. The one thing all agree on is its a being. Both were very good at naming places.
prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 03:30:03 PM »

Bravo, Bravo.
netprofetta

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 03:37:20 PM »

"The year of the great seventh number accomplished,
It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter:
Not far from the great millennial age,
When the buried will go out from their tombs."

I mentioned in some of my other responses that we are a year ahead in our calander.  Technically were in the year 2007 as opposed to 2008.  So it could be that the year of the great seventh number accomplished is 2007, Technically!!!  and didn't the Chinese just have their olympics(the games).  And isnt that when Russia and Georgia had the conflict???(Games of Slaughter).  It is supposed to be an agreement between all goverments that during the Olympic games, there will be peace.  Well there definitely wasn't peace during the Beijing games.  Not far from the great Millennial age(year 2000 A.D.)  According to the biblical timeline, 4000yrs B.C. + 2000yrs A.D. = 6000yrs.  Meaning we are entering into the great Millennial Age(the 7th thousand).  When the buried will go out from their tombs.  Also spoken about in the Bible.  When the lord returns, the dead in Christ will rise from their graves(tombs) first to meet Him and then followed by the living in Christ to join them.  This is the new Ark of the Covenent upon which we must enter and the door being Jesus Christ.  Like Noah's Ark.  People will be eating and drinking and getting married and then suddenly!!!!unexpectedly for most, the flood will come, but this time not by water but by Fire.

It will appear at the time of the games of slaughter.  What will appear?   Is it referring to Gog and Magog.  The ruler from out of Russia. PUTIN, MEDVEDEV, Maybe??? Watch out we could be very near the hour!!

Think about it.  The Nato alliance wants to put in place a missile shield and Russia will respond with deployment of its Nuclear weapons stationed on the borders of Europe.  Ukraine currently leases out its Naval port to the Russian Navy, and it expires in a few years time.  Russias alliances with Iran, Syria Venezuala etc..  Too many causes for concern and too many opportunities for an inevitable conflict!!!!

It is possible that the "SEVENTH" number refers to the Biblical (Apocalypse 13 & Apocalpse 17:9) seven heads - mountains - kings - or EMPIRES.

"The seven heads mean seven mountains, whre the woman sits....
And there are SEVEN KINGS, five have fallen, one is, the other has yet to arrive,
but when he does, he must remain a short while"
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2009, 03:37:20 PM »

jm1556

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2009, 06:30:15 PM »

I can't believe how Obama Bowed to the saudi King,,,,,,made me puke......there's video of it and it wasn't like a respectfull bow it was like ,,MASTER(worldnetdaily.com)......are country is in trouble......blah
nosty
Administrator

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2009, 04:22:44 AM »

I can't believe how Obama Bowed to the saudi King,,,,,,made me puke......there's video of it and it wasn't like a respectfull bow it was like ,,MASTER(worldnetdaily.com)......are country is in trouble......blah

It looked like a respectful bow to me. It might even be the correct protocol to address the king. Besides, diplomacy isn't just about threatening other states, sometimes you need to seduce and flatter them. Billions of dollars in contracts, trade agreements, military pacts as well as regional stability etc. may rest on good relations.
jm1556

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 09:57:54 AM »

I just think being the most powerfull man in the world and being apart of the best country to live in,,you have to show , not irrogance but strength.Maybe i over reacted but i thought it looked like he was zipping up his zipper, not paying respect to a king of a country's that human rights tract records aren't the best(how many 911 hijackers were saudi?).I pray and wish our President the best but as he tries to show and reach out to other countries he better realize alot of them HATE us and our freedom.
darkside
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2009, 09:00:39 PM »

The third and final antichrist is predicted to be a man who will gain great power by seducing the world with his great oratory (like Hitler) and the promise for peace and hope.  In Arabic Obama is actually spelled Ubama.  Change the a to an s (just like changing the s to a t in Hister to get Hitler) and by anagram you get Mabus...  Something to think about..

« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 09:09:21 PM by darkside » Logged
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: