Nostradamus.org Forums
September 21, 2017, 10:58:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: A little help  (Read 31034 times)
nunyabizz

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2008, 09:15:29 AM »

need a little help plz.
witch Qute is the one about the seven sons? i know its here but still have not found it.
then again i'm 1/2 blind, and it take a long time to read or type.
For those who are keeping track attempt one on Oboma happened yesterday. the next one will happen nov. 2ct.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 11:17:57 AM »

i know there is one about the seven sons but still can't find it. the sons of Saudi Arabia not sure if it say Saudi or not but i know its here i'll find it if i have to go one ar a time.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 12:32:54 PM »

weather news says it or not indy was the site and happened about 11 today nov. 2
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2008, 12:32:54 PM »

nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 05:21:58 PM »

unlike some here who say that Obama is the anity Christ  i say what i think before it matches not after.
Still looking for the seven sons i have found some that are close to the one i need but not the one.
Century V Quatrain 2
this is close but not the right one.
the last part of nov is the date if i don't find it bye the it will be mute.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 12:56:46 PM »

ok jumping over where the 10 son are reduced to three being jaws,Christians, and Islamic. that is already in motion so past. the next part is here. Century VII Quatrain 8 Century VII Quatrain 10
Those who were in the realm for knowledge Will become impoverished at the change of King: Some exiled without support, having no gold, The lettered and letters will not be at a high premium.
In a short time the temples with colors Of white and black of the two intermixed: Red and yellow ones will carry off theirs from them, Blood, land, plague, famine, fire extinguished by water.
Nostradamus working in the time where all lands have kings not presidents
the changing of the president will be in Jan.
Bush has finally admitted we are heading for a new and deeper depression.
The new in coming president not only made history bye being the frist of color to hold that office but he has united the four majorities in the US.
China and japan are trying very hard to own most of the US. Controlling most of the auto company now. Having put a lock on most of the new energy technology.
HERE is a true if not before hand, in the meddle of prediction.
the blackening of the sky is not until 2025 bye my reasoning.
its a comet that's not going to pass bye its going to hit ether the moon or earth.
prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 08:32:02 AM »

Could you be more specific about your reasoning for 2025.  Very vague.  Your last line is confusing.  Also if you want to know about the seven sons quatrain, just go to the home page on this site and enter into the quatrains page and do a bit of searching through the links provided.  You will be surprised that as you search the quatrains, they will come alive and strike a cord with you at different times.  The keywords he uses will click, and you will slowly link the quatrains together like a jigsaw puzzle. 
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 11:10:15 AM »

In part a quatrain and partly know facts for NASA. there is a new added fact i saw on TV last night about a big space rock ( not the comit) that will be a near miss or glancing bow nit in 2012.
 The comets will be a full hit and NASA to the people who know about it are trying to figger out how to push it or  it before it gets here.

When the eclipse of the Sun will then be,
The monster will be seen in full day:
Quite otherwise will one interpret it,
High price unguarded: none will have foreseen it.
is the quatrain
there is another quatrain
Because of the solar heat on the sea
Of Euboea the fishes half cooked:
The inhabitants will come to cut them,
When the biscuit will fail Rhodes and Genoa.
telling what will happen when the comet hits.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 11:10:15 AM »

nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2008, 11:25:13 AM »

I almost left out the most important part Both the big space rock and the comet where not seen from earth because the sun was in the way.  They were seen bye Hubble and are a source of debate as to weather all the people should know or not.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2008, 12:01:13 PM »

Tempel 1 was discovered on April 3, 1867 by Wilhelm Tempel, an astronomer working in Marseille. At the time of discovery, it approached perihelion once every 5.68 years (designations 9P/1867 G1 and 1867 II). It was subsequently observed in 1873 (9P/1873 G1, 1873 I, 1873a) and in 1879 (1879 III, 1879b). However, Tempel 1's orbit occasionally brings it sufficiently close to Jupiter to be altered, with a consequent change in the comet's orbital period. This event occurred in 1881 (closest approach to Jupiter of 0.55 AU), lengthening the orbital period to 6.5 years. Perihelion also changed, increasing by 50 million kilometers, rendering the comet far less visible from Earth. Photographic attempts during 1898 and 1905 failed to recover the comet, and astronomers surmised that it had disintegrated.
NASA is planing a deep impact with Tempel because of these changes.
If you were the powers that be would you say ( we are trying to move the comet before it hits) or would you say ( we are going to see what its made of) then change the launch date to put the push away from earth.
pulic info (or what the powers that bye want you to think) google Nasa Comet 2025
prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 07:38:32 PM »

Im impressed with all that info.  Good work Nunyabizz.  Keep more of that info coming.  Your close to hitting something.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 08:55:06 PM »

even now the masses don't know and don't believe that eather the big rock nor the comet are real.
NASA has bagged ever month for help keeping Hubble working and your right about Hubble going to crash, but it will be at a time to keep the masses for knowing about the comet.
Truthfully Would you tell your bad kids that tomorrow they were going to die. Knowing very well that redemption is not first in their mind or heart.
I understand the reason for not letting the facts out, i however don't understand what they are waiting for.

Hubble would be a very big help in tracking the comet and the big rock.
As I'll probably not be here for ether. I can tell all i see and not worry about the white coats or blue coats coming to get me HE HE.
Unlike most people god has given me my check out time. And like Nostradamus I am not afraid of death. I fear for those who are not paying attention or don't care.
Death is just a birth into the new life god chose for me.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 08:55:06 PM »

prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 03:53:54 AM »

Good on ya nunyabizz.  I suppose they cant say anything as it would cause chaos on a mass scale.  Imagine broadcasting to the world that Earth will be impacted a Rock and the damages are going to be cataclysmic.  People will go crazy.  Not all, but you get the message! 

Oh yeah, didn't Notradamus say that there would be boxes with knowledge within(computers) that will be destroyed by the floods and tsunamis that will engulf many nations.  Obviously after the impact.  What a prediction.  Who could doubt that prediction.

nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 10:53:35 AM »

the real problem i see is a key person (Obama) in my thinking will start the end bye being killed. Its already in motion
And i can't seem to find the quatrain that makes it click.
Right now I'm kinda obsessed and i know that being so puts blinders on me.
Its madding to know something and know where the information is but can't find it.
I know i can't stop the plot because its in motion. What i do hope to find is the party's for they are named.
The date of first attempt has past, the last (i hope attempt) will be the second quarter next year.
Its not a person who is just mad because a black man is in the highest office. Although that muddys the water because there are those to. This plot comes for out side the US. No its not Loden, for loden is cast out bye the plotters for jumping the gun and trying to start before time. If Obama lives beyond Dec. next year the plotters will be found out and the end war will be putt off for almost 100 years.
If Obama dies over the next year bye the end of the fallowing year We (the US) will for the first time in are history have a dictatorship.
prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 03:24:26 PM »

I couldn't agree with you more Nunyabizz.  You are truely hitting on some real serious stuff now.  Plot of the ILUMINATI.  If within the U.S., it will potentially cause a civil war.  Look what happened with Rodney King.  You will be right, as it will usher in to power a dictatorship.
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 04:27:22 PM »

well you can help me i hope, the first in the line is about seven brothers who kill four.
the second is about the three left despoiling the great lady after her husband is killed.
the third and most important is about the three brothers bye name.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: