Author Topic: earthquakes, winter record temps, oil prices... Iran.....  (Read 8223 times)

mjstarr

• View Profile
earthquakes, winter record temps, oil prices... Iran.....
« on: January 12, 2010, 07:56:59 AM »
Can anybody make the connection to the following events that have happen lately???? Don't be afraid to speak your mind... There has to be someone out there with a opinion or be able to explain all of this.... Here goes first the earthquakes are happening because of the movement of the north & southern poles caused by the melting of ice shields.... They have increase in melting, that also explains to the degree of the record temps that Florida & the rest of the southern America has experienced in the past two weeks.... The moisture is coming from the northern & southern poles..... I predict that there will record flooding this year also...  As the earthquakes keep happen it will cause more people to be homeless especially in southern California....  Just follow the path of earthquakes in the last six months...  The Big quake is just about 200 hundred miles away or about 100 miles North of San Diego... Just make my words....  As for the oil prices there is going to be more increase in the price of oil in the next quarter or by the end of the month.. It maybe caused by our friends Iran....  as I have said before they are the trigger that will set the civil world out of control.... When society is out of control it is easier to control it with force....  You may say to yourself how does this effect me..  I will explain, let's just say that Iran where to hit Saudi Arabia with a nuke at one of their oil storage facities or more.... If a terrorist attack where to happen from Yemen where to happen...It send your heating cost through the roof....  We depend on Saudi Arabia oil for transporting of food & other supplies across this so-called  great nation that once was the greatest in the World.... But we have given every great idea away or outsource the work out of this country so that some bank or business man can get richer.....  The true answer to the fall of America is our greed for money... it will truely kill us......  I just ask friend or foe to consider what I am saying.. You don't have to agreed, that is your godly free will...  Just remember in the end that it was your free will to decide what to believe & what not to believe.....  Be open-minded as you are Michel Nostradamus, just be ahead of the situation instead of after the situation....  that's to late then.... Thank you for your time......

Ecosse

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: earthquakes, winter record temps, oil prices... Iran.....
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 02:59:23 PM »
Connections, none, just a series of events all leading to a conjunction of catastrophes, as we go through the cycles of Life and Boom & Bust.
But also part of cycles is the war and peace aspect usually after an economic downturn.
Mr Bin Laden and Iran are going to wreak havoc leading to a much wider war/s
Just because the planet is undergoing a climate downturn should be warning enough.

mjstarr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 06:41:48 AM »
A word to the wise... Just look at Haiti as a example of what I am talking about... Then ask yourself could this situation happen in the United States...  Yes it could just look at New Orleans that is a perfect example... What about some city in New York or California if this same situation was or will happen... it is what I would call the Robin Hood effect.... Stealing or even Killing for food & water....  Yes Robin Hood stole to survive or give to the needy..as the Sheriff taxed the people..... But would be the effect if a earthquake happen.. Just a thought to think about.. Don't say it couldn't happen but that it could happen... Keep eyes wide open & your mind wide open... Thanks
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 06:43:27 AM by mjstarr »

Nostradamus.org Forums

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 06:41:48 AM »

jeffb2066

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 09:32:56 PM »
I would like to point out that some of the disasters you name are cyclical events, that happen on fairly predictable patterns... I live near the New Madrid fault and it goes off every few hundred years in a big way. The last series of big quakes was 1809-1810 I think, and the Mississippi river changed course, lakes drained and disappeared, etc etc. People from St Louis to Memphis half expect it go again any day now. The people who lived through it probably thought it was the end of the world. It wasn't.