Author Topic: Nostradamus on 9.11 - don't tell me he didn't predict it  (Read 6487 times)

exitboy2012

• View Profile
Nostradamus on 9.11 - don't tell me he didn't predict it
« on: June 20, 2008, 03:22:08 PM »
On 9.11 I was driving home from college, and every radio station broadcasted the news, I was trying to find some music.  No music, so I had to listen to the news, but I didn't understand what I was listening to.  Only 40 minutes later when I came home and turned TV on, then it hit me.  Immediately, I went oh wait a minute.  I saw a TV show in 1996/97 about this.  It was Nostradamus predicting 9.11..

1996 / 1997, talked about two cities.  Fight before it, but nothing, nothing could stop it..

So I went to the internet back then and from time to time since trying to find out about the prediction.  I wanted to read it and study it..  Guess what?  You're the professionals, right?  Even you don't know which one.  Perhaps you can help me out thought.  This show I saw on TV in 1996 / 1997, and then once after 2001, perhaps in 2003 or 04.  It talked about two cities, fight, and nothing but nothing can stop it.  Help me out here.

AND do not tell me that Nostradamus did not predict 9.11..  That's not true..  On 9.11 it was like a switch in my head, because I know I saw this thing on TV way back...

ANYWAY...

I gotta do best with what I have, and thus far I have these 3 passages.

The year 1999, seventh month, From the sky will come a great King of Terror: To bring back to life the great King of the Mongols, Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.
At forty-five degrees the sky will burn, Fire to approach the great new city: In an instant a great scattered flame will leap up, When one will want to demand proof of the Normans.

First one is talking about Bush.  Coming of Bush to power.

Second one is talking about an event that will happen either before or after 08 U.S. presidential elections.  Right now is June 08, by June 09 this already will happen.  They already talking about loosing some nukes, and outsourcing black water to recover them.  Things like that.  Content of which isn't important.  Just the idea of that they are talking about it is important.  Remember my words, they are going to detonate a nuke inside a U.S. city..  Same people that brought you the 9.11...  AND no, Osama Bin Ladin, Al-Quida and all that crap did not bring you the 9.11.

That poll that I saw on this site, who is Mabus.  That's ridiculous.  Because choices included villans that our government set up for us.  If I could do a top 10 world terrorist show, like top 10 world beaches on Travel Channel, that type of show.  I'll put United States at number 1.

A LOT OF Nostadamus' predictions don't seem to make sense in this false reality.  You need to upgrade your reality.  I suggest these videos:

go to google video and search for:

A)  Tsarion Atlantis
B)  Zeitgeist the movie

Once you are able to interpret today's reality, I guarantee you, you will be able to interpret Nostradamus.  He'll be right on the money.  Whereas if you live a dream, Nostradamus is never right.  A dream is constantly being broacasted to you on TV, along with messages of what to buy.  You might not realize it, but I don't care for you. 

Also, all those movies on myspace, check out my myspace, especially the movies section and the books.  I got free ebooks, free everything.  http://www.myspace.com/exitboy2012

One lovvee

artix

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Nostradamus on 9.11 - don't tell me he didn't predict it
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 07:35:29 AM »
how do we know it's this quatrain, i saw that one, it sounds very little like 9/11 more like hiroshima to me
On the seventh dawn of the seventh day, the twice blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to the shadows with his bretheren, a savior to all who walk the ground.

anything