Nostradamus.org Forums
November 25, 2017, 04:22:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: X.72 L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois and 9/11  (Read 27962 times)
Woutertje

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2008, 09:05:01 AM »

X.72

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf (1) sept mois (2)
Du ciel (3) viendra un grand Roy deffraieur (4)
Resusciter la grand Roy d'Angolmois.(5)
Avant apres (6) Mars (7) Regner par bon heur.

1)1999 -> 9111 -> 9/11/1 (i saw this in a documantary)
2)september was in old times the 7th month (sept mois). The word still say it by his self.(septem (seven), octo (eight), novem (nine),decem (ten))
3)The planes ...
4)Terrorisme is an horror(effrayer)
5)no idea
6)The reason why he used avant(before) and apres (after) is that there is quite a difference in the type of wars before 9/11 and after. Before 9/11 wars are mostly between regimes, after 9/11 there is clearly a new type of warfare that we call terrorism, "the war on terror".
This transition is not suddenly, but 9/11 is the symbolic moment that Nostradamus describes in this line.
7)Mars means War.

The year 1999, seventh month
From the sky will come a great King of horror.
To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois.
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

Greatings from Bruges, Belgium
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 10:18:27 AM by Woutertje » Logged
prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 03:28:41 PM »

I believe that you are very close in your interpretation, but try this.

In 1999, and the (sept moix) seventh month.  
You mention that the old calander states that september was the seventh month and also we must remember that Notradamus in his time had to write his quatrains in a complex manner and only those who had the key could decode them.  So we have established the month was September.
But what about the accuracy of the year.  Well to the naked eye, the literal meaning would be 1999, BUT!!!!! try this.

He said in his first line "In the year 1999 and the Seventh Month".  Well it could very well mean the full year plus the seventh or SEPT month which would mean that it is September 2000.  Now it still is off by a year, BUT!!!!! try this.

Arent we technically a year behind.  So do you remember all the ones who came out and told us that we shouldnt have been celebrating the millenium year as we were technically behind a year and in fact should be celebrating it on the turn from 31 DEC 2000 to the 1st JAN 2001.  Well!!!  wouldnt that mean that Nostradamus got it precisely right because if were tecnically a year behind, wouldnt that mean that September 2000 should in fact be September 2001. 9/11, 2001.  And just to add in a bit more accuracy, the date of the 11th.  What number did the twin towers look like?Huh thats right, 11.  So after all that we have established that the date is 100% accurate.
Now the next line.
From the skies will come the great King of TERROR.
Now Nostradamus didn't say from the heavens, so this puts all speculation that it meant something from outer space to be forever unjustified.  He said FROM THE SKIES!!! THE SKY.  What was in the sky that day on 9/11?? Thats right, AIRPLANES!!  Weapons of the TERRORISTS.

Who is the great King of TERROR??  Lucifer/Satan or the powers of evil.  Usama bin Laden was blamed for the attacks on 9/11 and when you think of the aftermath of 9/11 we all know that evreywhere on our TV's and Newspapers was the word TERROR, TERROR, TERROR.   So Nostradamus got the second line 100% accurate too. 

Just to add a little speculation, mabye Usama bin Laden was the sole architect of 9/11 or maybe, as i said in the lines above, it was the powers of evil.  Wasn't the Bin Ladens and the Bush's linked in behind the scenes business deals and arent the Bush's linked in also with the Saudi Royal family, well maybe in some conspiracy Bush influenced the Saudis and they influenced Bin Laden and his network of terrorists to carry out the attacks on two buildings in which Bush's brother was chief of security over, mmmmmmmmm.  What did 9/11 achieve for these people.  Putting fear into people, and under fear people have a tendancy to feed into lies (weapons of mass destruction) and are persuaded easier.  This set up the agenda to bring the world powers closer together in many ways, eg.Security, sharing of information, tighter democratic legislation to control.  All in the plan for a one world government run by one leader(Lucifer).  You can also see this through the financial crises the world faces today.  They are pushing for unity of world powers to once again achieve their ultimate plan for control in setting up regulatory systems in which the world countries become dependent of one another.  No one can make a move without all agreeing. mmmmmmm suspicious... anyways, back to where we were!!!!!!!

Right, on to the third line..
To re-awaken the great King of the Mongolians.
To take this literally is a joke because as we all know, the Mongolians of today neither have the weapons or infrastructure to pursue that of Genghis Khans' time.  So once again i will say that Nostradamus wrote in riddles for us to figure out who he was writing about.  Now who would you say in todays world could be likened to Genghis Khans Mongolia?  Genghis Khans mongolia had the best weaponry, the best techniques in military strategy and conquered the most land mass in all of History.  Who today has the best weaponry? AMERICA.  Who has the capacity to put their military in many places around the globe?  AMERICA.  Troops in Iraq, in Afghanistan, in Korea, in Germany, in Taiwan, in Georgia, in Italy, in Isreal, and so on!!!!  Do you see the similarities!!!  And just to throw in a quote from Sadaam Huseinn as the United States invaded.  "The United States is like that of the Mongolian Empire of Ghengis Khan".  mmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!  Once again Nostradamus got the third line 100% correct.

Now for the final line.
Mars will reign at will.
Mars is the planetary sign for WAR.  So he is basically saying that war will reign at will.  Since 9/11 the world has seen an escalation of the conflicts that continue to manifest.  Iraq, Afghanistan, Geaorgia and Russia, the U.S. with Isreal and Iran, the Chinese with their advances on technology and increased military spending, the alliances that continue to manouvre behind in the shadows.  Europe and Russia, China and Iran, Russia, China, Iran, Sudan and Venezuala(OIL,OIL,OIL), Europe, U.S, Australia and Isreal etc....  the alliances will continue to manifest until there is world unity even if it means there will be military conflict to fuse this plan together.

so watch out, Nostradamus has just given us an opportunity to see into his world of intrigue, gave us a date of significance to use and as a warning of what to watch out for, especially the character he refered to as MABUS, the one still to come forth.  I'll give you more insight as to who i think is MABUS when the time is right, watch this space!!!!!

One thing i will leave you with is to say no matter how bad a lot of the predictions are, you must not let yourself become afraid so i say "DO NOT BE AFRAID MY CHILDREN, FOR THE KINDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.  USE THE DOOR OF OPPORTUNITY THAT I HAVE OPENED FOR YOU, THE ONLY WAY TO BE SAVED, JESUS CHRIST!

God bless and keep searching the quatrains!!!!

Prophesies out!
prophesees

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 07:31:52 PM »

X.72

Du ciel (3) viendra un grand Roy deffraieur (4)

1)1999 -> 9111 -> 9/11/1 (i saw this in a documantary)
2)september was in old times the 7th month (sept mois). The word still say it by his self.(septem (seven), octo (eight), novem (nine),decem (ten))
3)The planes ...
4)Terrorisme is an horror(effrayer)
5)no idea
6)The reason why he used avant(before) and apres (after) is that there is quite a difference in the type of wars before 9/11 and after. Before 9/11 wars are mostly between regimes, after 9/11 there is clearly a new type of warfare that we call terrorism, "the war on terror".
This transition is not suddenly, but 9/11 is the symbolic moment that Nostradamus describes in this line.
7)Mars means War.

The year 1999, seventh month
From the sky will come a great King of horror.
To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois.
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck.

Greatings from Bruges, Belgium

Greetings!

I believe that the interpretation of the events in this year speaks to the fulfillment.  The king of horror of the love of Money or Mammon is written about in The Gospels.  The internet expansion on the stock market and the Year 2K computer sales were at issue in this year.  'Mar' is Sea, so the seas as written in revelation are reigning by good luck.  This is important as a sign regarding events leading up to what is called the tribulation in the bible where 10 leaders will arise to rule over the earth with a covenant of the mark of the number of the name of the false prophet who performs signs and wonders in their presence forcing everyone to do their commerce in worship of him.

It is written that The Dragon will, once more, pursue the Woman Israel and will plunder and kill 2 out of every 3 found in Judea in The Prophet Zechariah.  He will then be prohibited from wiping them out and they that are lefft will weep and mourn when the Son of Man appears.  The false prophet will then go to make war upon all of God's children The Saints of God Most High. Tongue
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 12:47:02 PM by cybrjewels » Logged
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 07:31:52 PM »

Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 01:14:22 PM »

Unfortunately CXQ72 does not relate to NY or WTC in 2001 if you look at the rhyme it spends 25% on writing in clear text 1999 not 2001 also it talks of 2 Kings not towers.
The 1st King is a debt paying King the real MEGA 911 for the West still to come, so with 20/20 hindsight we know only one person took power from the skies in 1999 a man with a very lucky military history and the rhyme is about this man who will again come to prominence in the very near future (IMHO).
So muslim king for UK
Just of note:
X.72

Du ciel (3) viendra un grand Roy **deffraieur** (4) not (effrayer) note difference in spelling

CXQ 72. Since this is the only dated one (not counting configurations), with a date still to come, it is of great interest. In September, 1999, a "King of Terror" will come. "From the sky if taken literally, would be both real prophecy and a justification for putting some credence in its possibilities of fulfillment. Line 3 must needs hold the key to all of it. If Angolmois is Angoumois (capital, Angouleme), we presumably have a reference to the House of Angouleme, which provided France with Francis I, his son Henry II and his grandsons Francis II, Charles IX and Henry III, though the name "Valois" was left officially. Yet neither Francis nor Henry would seem to qualify as a King of Terror, nor is there any such in the history of the region. Unless some third possible meaning is discovered, it must be noted that Angolmois is an anagram for “Mongolois”, which would give us Genghiz Khan, highly suitable as a King of Terror. Line 4 is rather general. Mars is of course the god of war. This quatrain will probably be a favorite in Peking.

Probably one of the oldest (1961) takes but still outshines all the others just for being objective.

ods

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 03:50:31 AM »

There are some things in my posting I am not sure about. Someone may check them; these sentences are marked with (*) in this text.

The most important news in July 1999 might be the death of John F. Kennedy Jr. on 16th July. He, his wife and her sister died in his crashing plane Piper Saratoga. CNN called him "Americas Prince", Newsweek called him "our Prince Charming"(*). "Good night sweet Prince" was also one of the messages, that were brought to his house(*). Nostradamus was a fan of monarchy.

His father was the "king" of the USA. When a king dies, then the prince will be the (new) king.

At http://www.nostradamus-repository.org/repository/4.html there is pointed out, that "deffraieur" may have a meaning like "fractum"/breaking(*).

And "défrayer" also means something like "making other people speak of so."(*). Sorry for that bad description; my english is not very good.
Nostradamus is playing with words.

The last sentence "Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur" does not look very important. Regarding the history this is more or less usual.

Let's read and interprete the lines from bottom to top (means from line 4 to 1). John F. Kennedy was the President of the USA from 1961 - 1963. This was a good time for the USA, wasn't it? Before and after that there was the korean and the vietnam war; the direct military intervention of the USA startet 1964 in the golf of Tongking (line 4). His son (suscite: to inspire sth. in so. or: to inspire so. with sth.(*)) with the same name was not able to "reinspire" the politics of his father, means become the new king (line 3), because he died in his plane (line 2) in July 1999 (line 1).

However, "Angolmois" does not sound like USA. Even something like "my england/moi anglais" looks like a bad explanation. So this is the mayor problem, that cannot be solved in that way. The great king of the USA is not the great king of France.

But are we sure about this? Is the great king of of the USA really not the great king of France or is there a great influence? What will be done in Strassbourg, if the President of the USA wants them to do something?

Maybe Nostradamus wants to give us a message. It may be a political message or a hint to the french/EU people and government about the "real" king.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2009, 04:35:12 AM by ods » Logged
ods

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 12:28:42 AM »

I like that kind of interpretation more and more.

There may be another interpretation of line 3. But let's start with line 2:
The prince, which father died before, crashed and died by coming from the sky, means in a plane. His father also died by something coming from the sky, means a projectile from a gun. Maybe line 3 can be interpreted in this way.

July has 31 days. As exactly as possible John F. Kennedy Jr. died in the middle of July, at the 16th of July. A lot of people knew X.72, and about 10 years ago these people were waiting for the great king or something else like this. But they found nothing. Maybe they were irritated by the word "Angolmois". Scrolling the numbers in a way that matches best of other things is interesting at all. But I think, taking the exactly date matches better.

The influence of the President of the USA is not a secret. Some people think and say: "What the Ami says, that will be done [at all, that goes without saying]." And it is more or less usual, that the most powerful state (USA) uses the power. That is not irritating at all.

Maybe Nostradamus smiled when writing down X.72. He may have thought: "When I give an exactly date, then I can only reference in the past and say something, that every child knows." As said at the beginning: I like that kind of interpretation more and more.
ods

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 01:22:10 AM »

Here is a summary of the idea, that John F. Kennedy is meant in X.72. I will use some overstated words because that may explain best what I mean.

---
(1) L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois,

As exactly as possible in the middle of July 1999, the 16th
(remember, that July has 31 days)

(2) Du ciel viendra un grand roy d'effrayeur:
From the sky a great king comes; it's horrible (and broken) and the people are talking about this
John F. Kennedy Jr., means the great king, died at the date given in line (1) by crashing with his plane, means coming from the sky.

Unfortunally the US-Americans don't know anything about monarchy. CNN called him "Americas Prince", Newsweek called him "our Prince Charming". "Good night sweet Prince" was also one of the messages, that were brought to his house. The great king mentioned in line (3) is his father, the real king of the USA from 1961-1963. He died 1963. And when a king dies, then the prince will be the new king. So John F. Kennedy Jr. is a king, but not a prince. Nostradamus, a fan of monarchy, corrected that embarassing error instantly. Maybe he was a little bit angry; every schoolboy should know about the relationship between a prince and a king.

(3) Resuciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois,

In a simmilar kind/spirit as the great king of (the USA and) France/EU, means it's horrible (and broken) and the people are talking about this
John F. Kennedy, the father and President, also died "from the sky" by a projectile from a gun, by assassination. The Kennedy Curse is re-inspired with line (2) by John F. Kennedy Jr..

Unfortunally the France/EU people don't know anything about the things that happen in their capital cities. Of course, in reality the president of the USA is the real king in France/EU. Nostradamus corrected that silly error instantly. Maybe he was a little bit angry; every schoolboy should have heard: "What the Ami says, that will be done [at all, that goes without saying]."

(4) Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

After the Korean war and before the Vietnam war President Kennedy rules. This was a good time for the USA.

---
I think, that sounds not bad.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 01:22:10 AM »

Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 01:20:44 PM »

ods:
"Here is a summary of the idea, that John F. Kennedy is meant in X.72. I will use some overstated words because that may explain best what I mean."

Only JFK would qualify as a king, his son's death however was just a domestic incident.
Besides why talk of trivia the Camelot yarn being concocted by N Mailer for spin, JFK however almost single-handedly reduced the CIA to a bunch of flunkies for the Mafia!
Only one king came to power from the skies in 1999, Moslem nuclear armed and never lost a battle, even had Bush & Blair supporting him, Hitler, Hussein & + will they never learn?
get it
Before and after (1999) Mars (War, military arts) to reign by good luck.

ods

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 01:05:52 AM »

Ecosse:
"Only JFK would qualify as a king, his son's death however was just a domestic incident."

What you say is not wrong, but it looks like an US-American point of view. The "monarchy" point of view is different.

I told a german friend about my interpretation. He said, that the interpretation of line (2), means JFK Junior is written as king and not prince, is understandable and OK.
But he did not really agree to the interpretation of line (3), means the Kennedy Claw is re-inspired and the French/EU people don't know who the "real" king is.

Is the acceptance of my interpretation - especially line (2) and (3) - dependent on the inhabitant of the county?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2009, 03:32:35 AM by ods » Logged
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 03:02:01 PM »

Well but king is leader and JFKjr was no king or elected official.
however some news of the time in 1999.
October 12 1999
General seizes power to ‘save the country’
ISLAMABAD — Pakistan coup leader General Pervez Musharref said yesterday, hours
after seizing power in an apparently bloodless coup, that he acted to save the country from ruin and would very shortly lay out his policies.

General Musharraf, the army chief of general staff, was fired by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Tuesday without warning, but within hours had turned the tables as his troops swiftly took control of strategic points throughout the country.

Mr Sharif and his brother Shahbaz, chief minister of Punjab province, were taken into “protective custody”, a military spokesman said.
   “I wish to inform you that the armed forces have moved in as a last resort to prevent further de- stabilisation,” he said on State television. “For the moment I only wish to assure you that the situation in the country is perfectly calm, stable and under control,” he said.

General Musharref did not provide any details on the army’s plans for Pakistan, nor did he say what would be done with Mr Sharif.
   General Musharref was sacked while he was flying back from an official trip to Sri Lanka. He said the airliner, short of fuel, was ordered to be diverted to anywhere outside Pakistan, putting the lives of all passengers at risk. “Thanks to Allah, this evil design was thwarted through army action,” he said.

Troops stormed television centres, closed major airports, seized government buildings and surrounded Mr Sharif’s official residence and the homes of cabinet ministers. Bewildered Pakistanis took to the streets in droves in Islamabad and elsewhere, but the  scenes were peaceful.  The showdown capped months of tension with the military  and political turmoil.

Exiled Pakistani opposition leader Benazir Bhutto blamed Mr Sharif for provoking ~
the coup. NEW DELHI — General Pervaiz Musharraf, the man who staged Pakistan’s military coup, is a battle- hardened soldier who came up through the ranks during the turbulent years when Muslims and Hindus massacred each other at the dawn of India’s and Pakistan’s independence.

Born in New Delhi in August 1943, when the Indian capital was still under British rule, General Musharraf, along with his parents, joined millions of Muslims who migrated to Pakistan after partition separated the subcontinent into mainly Hindu India and Muslim Pakistan.    Although he has spoken little about an experience that must have left an indelible impression, General Musharraf is a veteran of two of the three Indo- Pakistan wars and is Battle-hardened soldier in charge

General Musharref  known as a hawk when it comes to relations with India. Indian military sources consider him the architect of the infiltration by Pakistani- backed guerillas into Indian Kashmir this summer, an Incursion that nearly caused a fourth war between the two rivals. The conflict turned into a three-month artillery duel and bloody mountain fighting.

GENERAL, Gen. Pervaiz; Pakistani Head Of State And Army Officer;
B. AUG 1943, New Delhi, India; Joined Army 1964; Fought In 1965 War With India (Gallantry Award); Spent Much Of Military Career In Special Services Group;
Apptd. Commander-In-Chief Of Pakistani Army Oct. 1998:
Led Military Coup 1999; Pres. Of  Pakistan 1999—.
2007 left country see C4Q45

Asterion

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2010, 03:40:18 AM »

In my opinion, this quatrain should be translated as follows:

In the year 1999, the seventh month (according to the Julian Calender)
A great and terrible king will come from the sky
And resurrect the king at Angoulmois (or Angouleme, a royal city in France)
Before that, and afterwards, Mars (the god of war) will be happy.

Nostradamus is talking about the solar eclipse of august 1999, which any competent astronomer of his day could predict. He supposed that the totality would pass over Angouleme, and have the longest duration at this spot.

In fact, because of anomalies in the Earth's rotation, the totality did not pass over Angouleme, but over Lugoj, in the Transylvanian Alps. There it had the longest duration. Lugoj is known as the birthplace of Bela Lugosi, an actour famous for his playing the role of Dracula.

Dracula actually existed. He was a prince of Wallachia. His resurrection is, of course, fictional. However, Nostradamus may have "seen" hese films and imagined that he was seeing reality. He would, of course, not have beemn conversant with the medium of film.

Port Selin = porcelain = china = China
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2010, 03:40:18 AM »

Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2010, 02:42:03 PM »

In my opinion, this quatrain should be translated as follows:

Nostradamus is talking about the solar eclipse of august 1999, which any competent astronomer of his day could predict. He supposed that the totality would pass over Angouleme, and have the longest duration at this spot.

In fact, because of anomalies in the Earth's rotation, the totality did not pass over Angouleme, but over Lugoj, in the Transylvanian Alps. There it had the longest duration. Lugoj is known as the birthplace of Bela Lugosi, an actour famous for his playing the role of Dracula.

Dracula actually existed. He was a prince of Wallachia. His resurrection is, of course, fictional. However, Nostradamus may have "seen" hese films and imagined that he was seeing reality. He would, of course, not have beemn conversant with the medium of film.

In 1555 They were  using the Gregorian calendar until 1583 Nostradamus died in 1566)

A "Great Debt payer" King check spelling & translation

endrent

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2016, 11:31:20 PM »

Line 3 must needs hold the key to all of it. If Angolmois is Angoumois (capital, Angouleme), we presumably have a reference to the House of Angouleme, which provided France with Francis I, his son Henry II and his grandsons Francis II, Charles IX and Henry III, though the name "Valois" was left officially. Yet neither Francis nor Henry would seem to qualify as a King of Terror, nor is there any such in the history of the region. Unless some third possible meaning is discovered, it must be noted that Angolmois is an anagram for “Mongolois”, which would give us Genghiz Khan, 
a
good research, bin laden is the king of terror in this 800 year cycle. Angouleme refers to New Angouleme, the name of new york in Nostradamus's time. the second king is about to be known. he is the penultimate prophet of C2Q28. they both lay down a lot. the eclipse of aug 21 2017 is his notice.
C10Q72 is an anagram for 2017, and the other for the day following the eclipse.
C6Q97 the actual 911 quatrain, is an anagram for 796 year cycle, compare the birthdates of khan and laden.

Myview

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2017, 07:29:52 AM »

Century 10 Quatrain 72 has nothing to do with 9/11. Ciel also means heaven, not just sky.

Century 10 Quatrain 72 describes the year & month of the reincarnation of a frightening king. The months before month 7, and the months after month 7 in that year 1999, planet mars has astrological aspects that appear to be lucky, despite of the aggression mars represents.
So he would not be reincarnated in any other month than month 7 in year 1999.

In the 1st line, the emphasis should be on "seven months".

It's the reincarnation of King Francis I of France. King Francis I of France was the father of King Henry II. King Henry II was a good friend of Nostradamus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angoumois

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_I_of_France

The year 1999, seven months
From heaven will come a great frightening King
To reincarnate the great King of Angolmois
Before and after Mars to reign by good luck

L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois
Du ciel viendra vn grand Roy d'effrayeur
Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois,
Auant apres Mars regner par bon heur
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 08:33:56 AM by Myview » Logged
Pages: [1]