Nostradamus.org Forums
December 16, 2017, 05:33:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Nostradamus have a Signicicant historical impact? please help  (Read 3051 times)
irelandsgrl852

View Profile
« on: February 09, 2008, 08:30:02 AM »

Hello, im writing a report on Nostradamus and have to assess the historical impact that Nostradamus had on history durring his lifetime and the impact he still has today. The problem I am having is that no one talks about his impact only his prophecies. Did he really leave behind a significant historical marker durring his life that it can be boldly asserted that yes he does, in fact,  have a noteworthy place in history and he is still important enough to impact us today? It doesnt matter whether this impact was a postivie or negative one only that there is one. Maybe the impact is so obvious that i am overlooking it but i really need help on this question so anyone who has a take on this please let me know.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: