Nostradamus.org Forums
September 19, 2017, 07:09:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Nostradamus.org - biography, quatrains and all things Nostradamus!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe I may have discovered who Mabus is !  (Read 62837 times)
kingdavid74

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2008, 04:25:37 PM »

Mabus will either be the anti-christ or the precursor for him. Mabus will come to power following the true leaders assassination, and will unite all. Therefore it is my belief that to many people are trying to use acronyms, parts of 2 different names, ect. to come up with Mabus. When in fact Nostradamus was so close in naming the second anti-christ as "Hister" missing Hitler by only 2 letters why couldn't he actually have gotten the name correct this time. Currently the campaign for Barack Hussein Obama for president has brought out all kinds of support on a broad base.  Indeed ever former southern Governors have hit the ground campaigning for Obama in the south, including one intriguing campaigner who I only know because he came near where I live in Alabama, whom has also been rumored to have been asked by Obama, if nominated, to become his Vice-president. This man is the former Gov. of Mississippi, former ambassador to Saudi Arabia under Clinton, and Current member of RAND aka the Center for Middle East Peace and business. This man carries alot of clout has dealings in many foreign affairs and even lived in Riyahd for 6 years and his name in none other than  Raymond "Ray" Edwin Mabus. If you can come up with any more or maybe something I missed on this man let us know more.
enamus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 04:34:34 PM »

You got it man!!!
Not only is ray mabus connected to all these events, he also is a Scorpion born from the serpent, according to his astrology chart. The year that Obama will be seeking reelection in is 2012, therefore is possible that mabus could be "dead and come back" maybe he'll be vice-president or something. Biggest part is that he is a key member of the Ilumminatti or masons. A schematic sect if there is one. Mabus is mostly a time marker offered by Nostradamus to tell us when the asteroid will hit. Nasa has found that a mile wide asteroid is slated  for a "close" fly-by to earth.
Nostradamus said that the alingment of the planets will be a factor in its striking earth. And it will be, the asteroid has a path that will bring it withing gravitational distance of two planets this could cause a change in direction and a "sling-shot" effect speeding it up, in which case there is nothing we can do to alter its trajectory.
You probably wont believe me but a few days ago I was trying a seer ritual just for kicks, it involves a bowl of water a candle and calling for someone. I called for Michel of notradame and poured the candle while asking for the answer. No particular question. I turned on the light and in the water as clear as day there was a snake and a scorpion. I looked it up and after about an hour I found Ray Mabus Jr. His Birthday Oct, 11 1948 you may say that he is a libra but there is an ancient astrology charts that say that day was is the house of the scorpio, in the serpent or cobra sign. Whatever the case he fits the profile and moreover he has been directly involved with an air force space program, suposed to be for sattelites, but according to my cousing whom is assigned to the supply company there, the program seems to be building a space station, possibly multiple high orbit family size capsules. He told me that the schematics for the launches where to light for sattelites and too wide and that food supplies had begun to be setup for the program. All airforce lauches are supposed to be unmanned, why food supplies?
I remember reading about some sort of place 300 leagues up where people maybe survived the cataclism. by the way an asteroid impact would not kill everyone. most of the panet would be fine. The effects would be a rapid heating and faster cooling of the atmosphere causing an ice age, most of the center of the planet would be ok.
On a last note, the bible, the summarians, mayans, aztecs, egyptians and the ancient indians all have provide the same proffecy, An asteroid impact and new beggining full of tribulations, wars, persecutions and deaths.
The bible's profecy for the end of times is a very good description of an asteroid impact.
Please let me know ifI have err in any of these things I am mostly new to Nostradamus. I have researched the other proffecies a lot and only two days ago did I become interested in the quatrains as only then did I ever received some information from/ about Nostradamus.
LucasWolf

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 08:59:33 PM »

I asked the man himself why he chose the name Marbus and he confused me with his reply especially since the r is silent
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 08:59:33 PM »

Daedalus.Maelstrom

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 05:24:52 PM »

In understanding the Quatrains it is important to stay focused on the reason for the writing. In our generation the spectacular is over shadowed by media. Nostradamus was a Jew by blood only, a Frenchman by residence, and a devout Christian by Faith, and a part of the Catholic Church when at a time the Catholic Church actually taught the word of God. The larger half of unsolved prophesies are talking of Revelation. The First Horseman is George W Bush (Ref. Revelation 6:2) The Bow and Arrow represent Military Accuracy NOT Strength. Laser Guided and controlled Munitions have been used by both the state of Israel (Judah) and greater Israel (the 10 tribes / Ephraim) America. The Crown represents he is a King and descendant of Abraham and of Ephraim. "his seed line is as numerous as the stars of heaven" and so it is also shown in the Blue Starfield of the US flag.

Here are the events in order:

1) May 15, A comet 73p was broken into 58 pieces as the earth moved through the tail. (ref. http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9166)

2) Abu Musab al-Zarqawi was killed by a precision targeted airstrike (ref. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/08/AR2006060800114.html)

3) Israel invades Gaza: "Operation Summer Rain" (27 June 2006) and this was your horrible destruction of man and beast! (ref. http://electronicintifada.net/bytopic/442.shtml)

At the center of this is the yearly timeline as of 2000: 06-06-06 (June 6, 2006) Major events happen the day after, in this case it was Zarqawi's death on 6-7-2006.

Like with all quatrains enough information is put together to give a time and a place and a name to a face. This pinpoints to only one time in all history for each event so that it cannot be confused with any other. Although skeptics like to cliche "even a clock strikes 6 twice per day" you cannot accurately fit the puzzle pieces together but by only the one event foretold. Prophecy is that which cannot be changed. It is given as a means by which even the uneducated can  know truth. Each Horseman 1 through 3 reigns for 7 years. The end quarter of 2008 brings in the Second Horseman. A very good candidate is now the President Iran. Which leaves Usama as "The Spiritual Adviser". EENOSIGNE is a Nuclear Event. "No Sign" or warning is given in a Fusion - 3 event.

""

artix

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 09:20:23 PM »

hey, at least there is someone who doesn't think george bush is mabus. seriously, why does everyone hate george bush. the worst thing he ever did is he didn't pull the troops back right after saddam was hanged. that is the only time he could have and should have, and don't reply to this saying that he should pull us out now, because it is too late. we need to make sure the terrorists are completely supressed so they won't kill us all, also don't reply saying that, "what are the odds that someone would bomb us?" then i say, "better than the chance of not." then you say, "But how do we know?" i follow that up with, "we don't, but which would you take a chance on?". george bush is a good person, definetly not evil

On the seventh dawn of the seventh day, the twice blessed man will roam the fields. Doomed to the shadows with his bretheren, a savior to all who walk the ground.
rick4ur

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2008, 08:59:18 AM »

did you notice that 19 (1+9=10) terrorists using airplanes numbered 11, 93(9+3=12), 175(1+7+5=13) and 77(7+7=14) destroyed our world?.

Do you notice that revelations chapter 11 said:"  and there was given me a reed like unto a rod and the angel stood, saying Rise and measure the temple of God, and the altar and them that worship therein. but the vourt which is without the temple leave out and measure is not forit is given unto the gentiles and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
and i will give power unto my two witnesses and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days clothed in sackcloth.
thes are THE TWO OLIVE TREES (olive=judaism=What really was world trade center?) and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth (are there more gods than God?).
and if any man will hurt them fire proceedeth out of their mouth and devoureth their enemies and if any man will hurt them he must in this manner be killed.
these have power to shut heaven that it rain not in the days of their prophecy and have power over waters to turn them to blood and to smite the earth with all plagues as often as they will.
and when they shall have finished their testimony the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them and kill them.
and their dead bodies shall lie in the street of thegreat city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egyptwhere also our lord was crucified.
and they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and a half and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
and they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them and make merry and shall send gifts one to another because these two prophets tormrnted them dwelt on the earth.
and after three days and an half the spirit of life from god entered into them and they stood upon their feet and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
and they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them come up hither, and they ascended up to heaven in a cloud and thir enemies beheld them.
and the same our was there a great earthquake and the tenth part of the cityfell and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand and the remant were affrighted and gave glory to the god of heaven.
the second woe is past, and behold the third woe cometh quickly.
prophesees

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 05:13:12 AM »

Good observation of Prophetic events coming to pass!

Regarding Hister: It is prophesied in Revelation regarding how the Dragon will persecute the Woman (New Jerusalem Israel), but she is given the wings of an eagle to fly to safety in the mean time.  His: meaning that which belongs to him, and ter: meaning an unholy trinity.  The spiritual events behind things that occur on the earth are the subject of many of the Prophets of God regarding angelic and dark kingdom angelic beings that participate in the spiritual realm: for We struggle not against flesh and blood but against the spiritual powers of darkness in the lower heavely realms as Written.

The next event allowed for the Dragon will not be peace accord with Israel as some Teachers teach currently regarding the last 7 year period of tribulation until the appearance of The Holy Messiah to Reign at Jerusalem.  It will be war against Her as written in The Prophets and her children The Saints of God Most High.

Mabus will either be the anti-christ or the precursor for him. Mabus will come to power following the true leaders assassination, and will unite all. Therefore it is my belief that to many people are trying to use acronyms, parts of 2 different names, ect. to come up with Mabus. When in fact Nostradamus was so close in naming the second anti-christ as "Hister" missing Hitler by only 2 letters why couldn't he actually have gotten the name correct this time. Currently the campaign for Barack Hussein Obama for president has brought out all kinds of support on a broad base.  Indeed ever former southern Governors have hit the ground campaigning for Obama in the south, including one intriguing campaigner who I only know because he came near where I live in Alabama, whom has also been rumored to have been asked by Obama, if nominated, to become his Vice-president. This man is the former Gov. of Mississippi, former ambassador to Saudi Arabia under Clinton, and Current member of RAND aka the Center for Middle East Peace and business. This man carries alot of clout has dealings in many foreign affairs and even lived in Riyahd for 6 years and his name in none other than  Raymond "Ray" Edwin Mabus. If you can come up with any more or maybe something I missed on this man let us know more.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 05:13:12 AM »

prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 08:31:49 PM »

Mabus is an end time character that the religion of Islam currently awaits, and who will be a pre-cursor to the return of Mohammad.  This character could be present in the world today and my view is that this character is.  However, his identity is still at present a puzzle of which i am currently piecing together.  One thing is for sure is that the Bible clearly speaks of a character who will emerge in the time of troubles to appear as a saviour to all the problems of the world and is a trap to lure the peoples of the world into eventually offering worship and sacrifices to this idolatry force.  The people will not be able to trade without the mark of the beast which is 666.  Mabus is not the anti-christ but will be a sign of the coming of the anti-christ.  War will break out between nations and kingdoms on a scale of unprecedented proportions.  But remember, its all a deception for a global government.  All these things must happen for revelation to be fulfilled, but stand firm untill the end and believe in Jesus Christ and you have a good opportunity to be saved.

Im interested to know if anyone has an opinion on the phrase "Gog and Magog"?  Ruler of Russia maybe?  PUTIN, MEDVEDEV or ANOTHER?
prophesees

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2008, 07:08:22 PM »

Im interested to know if anyone has an opinion on the phrase "Gog and Magog"?  Ruler of Russia maybe?  PUTIN, MEDVEDEV or ANOTHER?

Rosh (red Dragon as in revelation), Gog (the false prophet beast from the earth also known as the antichrist who is possibly the last stanza of the Prophecy of Zechariah whereby 10 rulers will grab hold of one Jew and say 'Let us go with you for we know the The Lord is with you), and MaGog (the mother of the abominations and dark craft of all of the evil in the world known as Babylon the great the prostitute sleeping with the Dragon).
prophesees

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 07:35:02 AM »

Mabus is an end time character that the religion of Islam currently awaits, and who will be a pre-cursor to the return of Mohammad.  This character could be present in the world today and my view is that this character is.  However, his identity is still at present a puzzle of which i am currently piecing together.  One thing is for sure is that the Bible clearly speaks of a character who will emerge in the time of troubles to appear as a saviour to all the problems of the world and is a trap to lure the peoples of the world into eventually offering worship and sacrifices to this idolatry force.  The people will not be able to trade without the mark of the beast which is 666.  Mabus is not the anti-christ but will be a sign of the coming of the anti-christ.  War will break out between nations and kingdoms on a scale of unprecedented proportions.  But remember, its all a deception for a global government.  All these things must happen for revelation to be fulfilled, but stand firm untill the end and believe in Jesus Christ and you have a good opportunity to be saved.

Could you tell me whent the comet will run on the celestial calendar, if any, during the next four years?
nunyabizz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »

Tempel 1 was discovered on April 3, 1867 by Wilhelm Tempel, an astronomer working in Marseille. At the time of discovery, it approached perihelion once every 5.68 years (designations 9P/1867 G1 and 1867 II). It was subsequently observed in 1873 (9P/1873 G1, 1873 I, 1873a) and in 1879 (1879 III, 1879b). However, Tempel 1's orbit occasionally brings it sufficiently close to Jupiter to be altered, with a consequent change in the comet's orbital period. This event occurred in 1881 (closest approach to Jupiter of 0.55 AU), lengthening the orbital period to 6.5 years. Perihelion also changed, increasing by 50 million kilometres, rendering the comet far less visible from Earth. Photographic attempts during 1898 and 1905 failed to recover the comet, and astronomers surmised that it had disintegrated.
Nostradamus.org Forums
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 11:50:14 AM »

prophesees

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 09:37:27 PM »

Tempel 1 was discovered on April 3, 1867 by Wilhelm Tempel, an astronomer working in Marseille. At the time of discovery, it approached perihelion once every 5.68 years (designations 9P/1867 G1 and 1867 II). It was subsequently observed in 1873 (9P/1873 G1, 1873 I, 1873a) and in 1879 (1879 III, 1879b). However, Tempel 1's orbit occasionally brings it sufficiently close to Jupiter to be altered, with a consequent change in the comet's orbital period. This event occurred in 1881 (closest approach to Jupiter of 0.55 AU), lengthening the orbital period to 6.5 years. Perihelion also changed, increasing by 50 million kilometres, rendering the comet far less visible from Earth. Photographic attempts during 1898 and 1905 failed to recover the comet, and astronomers surmised that it had disintegrated.

Hello.  What is the present status of this Comet called Tempel 1 according to NASA?  I would like know if this Comet will enter our Solar System and pass Jupiter and in what year, if possible.  The name of this Comet may be a sign that The Temple of God may be nearing its time for rebuilding.  In the years of the next Presidency if Mabus remains for up to two four year periods.  And, if the President to come is successful in another campaign for a second term, the year alotment on the solar calendar of Gregorian is set at 2009-2017.  The dual lunar eclipses and partial solar eclipse in two consecutive Judean Prophetic Calendar years may be in alignment with the event spoken about in the name of the Comet, itself.    God Is A God of order.  Also, The Holy Scripture tells us that the sacrifice and offering will be reconsecrated before the Coming of The Messiah at Jerusalem.

Also, what is the significance of the Greek understanding of the Jupiter name with regards to mythological beliefs.

Furthermore, the year 2012 is significant on the Priest calendar of the Mayan as the end of the fourth world and the beginning of the fifth world.  These numerical ordering of Prophecy are in conjunction with the celestial event of the solar system entering the center of the galaxy and with the Prophecy of Revelation of Jesus Christ regarding the succession numbering of the seals of the scroll held in the Hand of The Messiah containing 7 (the number of completion or perfection) seals.  The fifth world may indeed be the fulfillment of the Martyrdoms of the People of The Holy Faith of God.  These will culminate in the Teachings of Jesus as written in Matthew whereby 'then, you will be handed over to all nations will hate you because of Me.'  And, whoever receives the mark of the number of the name of the false prophet anti christ will have their place in the gehena in heaven; which is a worse place than gehena.

Also, the Government in the State of California has sought to vote in the implementation of drivers licenses which will contain GPS capabilities.  A possible precursor sign of the coming of the false prophet who confirms a covenant with the 10 worldwide leaders who arise and are given blasphemous mouths to implement the mark of the number of the name of the fallen lucifer prophet (as the beast from the sea converges with the beast from the earth over a between the seas location as written).
« Last Edit: December 03, 2008, 09:44:24 PM by cybrjewels » Logged
prophesies

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2008, 03:41:12 AM »

As well as the Mayan calander dates, another book that i read many years ago is the Tutenkamun prophesies which also gives the date 2012 as a challenging time.  The Mayan and Egyptian pyramids contain within their very structures, a system of dates which are too similar to disregard as misinterpretation.  They certainly knew their stuff when it came to interpreting the stars and constellations.   
Warsong

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2010, 04:48:52 PM »

It has been a long time since I retranslated the Mabus Quatrain, but, I discovered that it's really easy to find out who Mabus is: simply write down the name as, MabuS, then hold it up to a Mirror, and, it reads SudaM, the arabic pronunciation for Sadam Hussein (the 'u' is pronounced as a glotal stop, causing most English writers to 'hear' and believe it has two 'D's). And, the rest of the quatrain is easily recognized as concerning the war in Iraq, where terrorists killed everything, Human and Animal, in a frenzy of bloodlust (I'm in Iraq).

Mabus is a mirror image of Sudam, and, he was soon dead.
Ecosse

View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2010, 06:32:31 PM »

It has been a long time since I retranslated the Mabus Quatrain, but, I discovered that it's really easy to find out who Mabus is: simply write down the name as, MabuS, then hold it up to a Mirror, and, it reads SudaM, the arabic pronunciation for Sadam Hussein (the 'u' is pronounced as a glotal stop, causing most English writers to 'hear' and believe it has two 'D's). And, the rest of the quatrain is easily recognized as concerning the war in Iraq, where terrorists killed everything, Human and Animal, in a frenzy of bloodlust (I'm in Iraq).

Mabus is a mirror image of Sudam, and, he was soon dead.

Most amusing a clown called Hogue put this rubbish up about 3-4 years ago, but on the face of it it would seem he works against the west as his conclusions just do not add up and seem contrary to the text he quotes,  of note he now is pushing astrology as a viable alternative.
 Roll Eyes
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: