people seek happiness in the wrong places.
some seek happiness in material things, some seek happiness in money, possessions, fame, drugs, alcohol, etc.
but these things are false and futile.
seek the Kingdom of God or enlightenment (Luke 17:20-21, Matthew 6:33)
What a person should do is seek enlightenment (as Lord Buddha puts it) or the Kingdom of God (as Lord Jesus puts it).
Once a person gains enlightenment, the kingdom of God will come within him:
"And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." (Luke 17:20-21)
There are suffering, wars and personal quarrels because of lack of wisdom, desire, lack of love/conditional love and mental pains.
THE FOUR NOBLE TRUTHS (REVISED)
I. THERE ARE SUFFERING AND FIGHTING IN THE WORLD
II. THERE ARE CAUSES OF FIGHTING AND SUFFERING:
1. Lack of wisdom
3. Lack of love/conditional love
4. Psychological pains, social fears and anger (caused by painful words and deeds)
III. THERE IS AN END TO SUFFERING AND FIGHTING
IV. THIS IS THE WAY TO END FIGHTING AND SUFFERING:
1. Seek wisdom - read the books "Song of the Bird" by Anthony de Mello, the Holy Bible
and the teachings of Buddha. Wisdom brings universal love and contentment to a person
2. Contentment - wisdom and mental-perfection brings contentment and inner peace
3. Universal love - Wisdom, contentment and mental-perfection brings universal love to a person's mind
4. Mental-perfection - Meditate and undergo Primal Therapy
to contact me, send an email to : email@example.com